Lucy: Why should I get off welfare?

There is nothing in the last box, genius.

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers
Idiot stay out of this winterborn made an ass out of himself now he needs to dig out.

LMAO!! You have made a fool of yourself claiming you are not cheating and not freeloading. Then you come up with this crap that it would be better if congressmen didn't get elected but were appointed by state legislatures. You want there to be steps between the public vote and the politicians in DC, and you claim that would be an improvement. And now you want to talk about the electoral college, and you claim this is where you made a fool of me?

You are delusional.

You claim the founders were wrong, in fact it's the opposite it is a fact what they feared would happen has happened.
People vote for entitlements and this is the mess that liberals like you have created.

The one who strengthened the role of the central government, raised taxes, spent money on science, set up the system of having public education.
You know who he married, but you know nothing of the man. You are retard, never compare yourself to Jefferson.

Jefferson was anti federalist and opposed Hamilton the only founder that would come close to being a modern day liberal.

Jefferson was also adamantly against organized religion. Do you follow that as well?

Jefferson the man who wrote this
The Virginia Act For Establishing Religious Freedom - Religious Freedom Page

Really how en-lighting to see that you are clueless about the man.

Let's be clear, you are not and will never be a patriot. You are just a loser and a cheater.

I am more of a patriot than you'll ever be, patriots do not bend over and allow the government to fuck them up the ass. When wrong is wrong they don't get in the same line with wrong. They resist it.

And is this the first time you have evaded paying your taxes?

On the principles of the founders I am doing what needs to be done I can't support corruption, nor did they.

Jefferson was anti federalist and opposed Hamilton the only founder that would come close to being a modern day liberal.

Jefferson was also adamantly against organized religion. Do you follow that as well?

Nothing enlightening about that. I had read it before.

I am more of a patriot than you'll ever be, patriots do not bend over and allow the government to fuck them up the ass. When wrong is wrong they don't get in the same line with wrong. They resist it.

And is this the first time you have evaded paying your taxes?

On the principles of the founders I am doing what needs to be done I can't support corruption, nor did they.

This is the first time that you have seen corruption in our federal gov't? YOu haven't been paying attention.

But what you said
"Jefferson was also adamantly against organized religion"
is untrue.
He was against the hypocrites of the church not against organized religion.

But what you said
"Jefferson was also adamantly against organized religion"
is untrue.
He was against the hypocrites of the church not against organized religion.

He didn't believe in the virgin birth, the trinity, or that Jesus was God.

His views on religion can be seen in his writings.

"In every country and every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot ... they have perverted the purest religion ever preached to man into mystery and jargon, unintelligible to all mankind, and therefore the safer engine for their purpose." - to Horatio Spafford, March 17, 1814

"Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned; yet we have not advanced an inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth." - "Notes on Virginia"

"Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear. - letter to Peter Carr, Aug. 10, 1787

"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose." - to Baron von Humboldt, 1813

"On the dogmas of religion, as distinguished from moral principles, all mankind, from the beginning of the world to this day, have been quarreling, fighting, burning and torturing one another, for abstractions unintelligible to themselves and to all others, and absolutely beyond the comprehension of the human mind." - to Carey, 1816

"Creeds have been the bane of the Christian church ... made of Christendom a slaughter-house." - to Benjamin Waterhouse, Jun. 26, 1822

"I have recently been examining all the known superstitions of the world, and do not find in our particular superstition (Christianity) one redeeming feature. They are all alike founded on fables and mythology."

"No man shall be compelled to frequent or support any religious worship, place, or ministry whatsoever." -Virginia Act for Religious Freedom

"... I am not afraid of priests. They have tried upon me all their various batteries of pious whining, hypocritical canting, lying and slandering. I have contemplated their order from the Magi of the East to the Saints of the West and I have found no difference of character, but of more or less caution, in proportion to their information or ignorance on whom their interested duperies were to be played off. Their sway in New England is indeed formidable. No mind beyond mediocrity dares there to develop itself." - letter to Horatio Spofford, 1816

"In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot.... they have perverted the purest religion ever preached to man into mystery and jargon, unintelligible to all mankind, and therefore the safer engine for their purpose." - to Horatio Spafford, March 17, 1814

"Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between man and his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legislative powers of government reach actions only, and not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between church and State."
-letter to Danbury Baptist Association, CT "The Complete Jefferson" by Saul K. Padover, pp 518-519

Perhaps you should study Jefferson more? Or at least go down to the tax-payer supported library and read a bit more on him.

This is the first time that you have seen corruption in our federal gov't? YOu haven't been paying attention.

First time, last time, time and when, doesn't matter, get off your lazy ass and do something.
I am.

No you are not. You are cheating and hiding. You are throwing a temper tantrum which will have absolutely no effect on obamacare. If you want to effect change you have to be active beyond removing your pennies from the federal budget.

First time, last time, time and when, doesn't matter, get off your lazy ass and do something.
I am.

No you are not. You are cheating and hiding. You are throwing a temper tantrum which will have absolutely no effect on obamacare. If you want to effect change you have to be active beyond removing your pennies from the federal budget.

Nope maybe in your fairy-tale world
But in a patriots world it's the right thing to do. The founders would approve
and to say otherwise shows you have no understanding and comprehension what they did and the reason they did it.

I am.

and to say otherwise shows you have no understanding and comprehension what they did and the reason they did it.

I understand the founders and their intent quite well. They set up a system of representation (which has been tweaked to further their intent) to run this nation. You seem to embrace it when it suits you and pout when it doesn't. That is far from what the founders did. When they had taxation without representation (which is NOT the case for you) they had the balls to stand and fight against one of the greatest military powers of their time. You just hide.

I understand the founders and their intent quite well. They set up a system of representation (which has been tweaked to further their intent) to run this nation. You seem to embrace it when it suits you and pout when it doesn't. That is far from what the founders did. When they had taxation without representation (which is NOT the case for you) they had the balls to stand and fight against one of the greatest military powers of their time. You just hide.

No you don't you've shown countless times in this thread that you do not understand or comprehend anything about them.

Were back tracking
Here is what you should do
Post the quote where you addressed the question that I asked after you did that tap dance on the subject.

You said I was wrong at the end of your tap dance.
I asked you this question

You tapped dance around this

And this

But have not addressed this

Cheating the system, whether it is taxes or welfare, has no bearing on the purpose of the electoral college. I did say that I think you are wrong when you claim that congressmen should be appointed by state legislators and not elected by popular votes. And I stand by that. But I am not going to be led into a discussion of details that have nothing to do with the topic. If you want to discuss the electoral college, start a new thread.

YOU might think they were wrong in having the state legislators select U.S. senators, but that is just your progressive wrong opinion. But it is wrong because the founders knew that people would not be responsible enough to vote wisely. That's why the creation of the 17th amendment was wrong and has taken away from the intent of the founders of this country, at least we still have the electoral college. The founders would not have supported this tax nor shall I.

Too bad littlereb cannot provide anything credible to substantiate that absurdly false allegation.

Cheating the system, whether it is taxes or welfare, has no bearing on the purpose of the electoral college. I did say that I think you are wrong when you claim that congressmen should be appointed by state legislators and not elected by popular votes. And I stand by that. But I am not going to be led into a discussion of details that have nothing to do with the topic. If you want to discuss the electoral college, start a new thread.

YOU might think they were wrong in having the state legislators select U.S. senators, but that is just your progressive wrong opinion. But it is wrong because the founders knew that people would not be responsible enough to vote wisely. That's why the creation of the 17th amendment was wrong and has taken away from the intent of the founders of this country, at least we still have the electoral college. The founders would not have supported this tax nor shall I.

Too bad littlereb cannot provide anything credible to substantiate that absurdly false allegation.
There are at least two reasons why I am correct
they create an electoral college
They choose the states legislators to select two U.S. senators from each state.

Some of the founding fathers did think that the general population should not be trusted with the ability to make decisions for the nation. That was all before information was so easily disseminated and public education was required.

Now it seems elitist and crass. If the population cannot be trusted to decide for themselves, then we have failed as a nation.

But its funny that bigreb would back such a notion, given that most conservatives are against big gov't.

you might think they were wrong in having the state legislators select u.s. Senators, but that is just your progressive wrong opinion. but it is wrong because the founders knew that people would not be responsible enough to vote wisely. that's why the creation of the 17th amendment was wrong and has taken away from the intent of the founders of this country, at least we still have the electoral college. The founders would not have supported this tax nor shall i.

too bad littlereb cannot provide anything credible to substantiate that absurdly false allegation.

some of the founding fathers did think that the general population should not be trusted with the ability to make decisions for the nation. That was all before information was so easily disseminated and public education was required.

Now it seems elitist and crass. If the population cannot be trusted to decide for themselves, then we have failed as a nation.

But its funny that bigreb would back such a notion, given that most conservatives are against big gov't.

things haven't changed human nature has not changed. The founders were correct.

Were back tracking
Here is what you should do
Post the quote where you addressed the question that I asked after you did that tap dance on the subject.

You said I was wrong at the end of your tap dance.
I asked you this question

You tapped dance around this

And this

But have not addressed this

Why, sure, big sailor boy, who in the world wants people voting in a Republic based on Democratic principles?? Nosiree!!

What yer really trying to say, oh boytoy, is that you get pissed when the people don't vote the way you like it. Were there to be 100 GOP senators in the Senate right now, why I bet your sweet bippy that you would have no problem at all with the 17th amendement.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

No you don't you've shown countless times in this thread that you do not understand or comprehend anything about them.

Oh please, your repeated attempts to sound noble are growing tiresome.

Your comparison between your tax evasion and the founding fathers fight against taxation without representation is nonsense. Many of the founding fathers believed that the poor should be taxed more heavily, to motivate them to work harder and to elevate their place in society.

At the very least they would have ridiculed your passive answer to your conflict. They would have been open about their views, and if they did choose to avoid paying taxes they would have done so openly, not hiding it.

Forum List

Back