Lying is worse than drinking

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Kavanaugh classmate tells FBI the judge was often “belligerent and aggressive” while drunk

Although Ludington acknowledged in his statement to the Washington Post that although he does “not believe heavy drinking or even loutish behavior of an 18 or even 21-year-old should condemn a person for the rest of his life,” his belief that Kavanaugh had fudged the details of his college experience in front of a Senate committee seemed to be the true sticking point.

“... if he lied about his past actions on national television, and more especially while speaking under oath in front of the United States Senate, I believe those lies should have consequences,” Ludington wrote.

Bush used to drink in his youth, I believe, but I understand he was quite open about it. I agree with Dr Ludington, drinking is one thing but lying about it is something else. Brings his credibility into play.

Kavanaugh classmate tells FBI the judge was often “belligerent and aggressive” while drunk

Although Ludington acknowledged in his statement to the Washington Post that although he does “not believe heavy drinking or even loutish behavior of an 18 or even 21-year-old should condemn a person for the rest of his life,” his belief that Kavanaugh had fudged the details of his college experience in front of a Senate committee seemed to be the true sticking point.

“... if he lied about his past actions on national television, and more especially while speaking under oath in front of the United States Senate, I believe those lies should have consequences,” Ludington wrote.

Bush used to drink in his youth, I believe, but I understand he was quite open about it. I agree with Dr Ludington, drinking is one thing but lying about it is something else. Brings his credibility into play.

What is "heavy drinking"? Are we now such a pathetic nation that we are going to condemn a man for not thinking he was a heavy drinker when others think he was?

Unless Kavanaugh has been issued citations for public intoxication or DUI, I don't see this going anywhere.

Over drinking a few times in college does not necessarily mean someone has a chronic drinking problem.

I find it ironic that the people who are having the vapors over Kavanaugh drinking beer supported this lush's campaign for President:

KsQqxyv.gif

What is "heavy drinking"? Are we now such a pathetic nation that we are going to condemn a man for not thinking he was a heavy drinker when others think he was?
well, according to my dads brother, (Southern Baptist) one is too many, and will condemn you to hell.

but my moms brother in law thinks a six pack while watching the Sunday afternoon football game isn't enough.

and grampa murkel? never mind

What constitutes a heavy drinker? Eg. You are at a party:

Person A drink three glasses of what drink but Non-Spirits drink.

Person B Semi-Teetotal drink one glass of what drink but Non-Spirits drink.

So to Person B Person A constitutes a heavy drinker, but to a majority that is NOT what a heavy drinker is.

Here's a little test:

- Look for pictures of Kavanaugh with a beer on the interwebs
- Then search for picture of hiLIARy drinking

Excellent Tommy, because you're now impugning yourself: after Lahkota you are the 2nd worst liar I've ever seen on this site. Everything about you is a vessel in trying to subvert the American society you XXXXXXXXXX can't stand, in favor of the Islam hate-ideology bloodbath to whom you've sold your booze-pickled, catastrophically cousin-inbreeding, miserable American-hating bowel movement your island. Why can't you get it through your head: We. Yanks. Are. Not. Interested. In. What. You. Islam. Surrender. Monkeys. Are. Selling. Why can't you get a life and stop worrying about American internal matters? Everyone on USMB knows that I'm honest and I can honestly tell you that about 99% of American simply doesn't care what you ultimate backstabbing "allies" think about anything. You British are a dying, joyless, lifeless, languishing society of completely decaying, debauched human dissipation. There is utterly NOTHING about the UK that the US would benefit by emulating.

Pedo reference deleted. Do not do that again.
WillMunny

Last edited by a moderator:
How much does one have to drink on a routine basis to be a heavy or excessive drinker?

Experts are all over the map on this depending on the country.

The U.S. seems to be 1 drink per day for women and two for men as being the healthy limit.

How about getting drunk and aggressive,throwing a drink over someone and causing a brawl which sees your friend get arrested ?
That is pretty easily verified.

I don't think you listened correctly to kavanaugh's answers. He said he never blacked out. dude, you're in the wrong ball park.

I don't think you listened correctly to kavanaugh's answers. He said he never blacked out. dude, you're in the wrong ball park.
You are dancing on a razor blade.

Forum List

Back