Macron 65% +

You can oppose Islamic terrorists while also being kind and respectful to Muslims who never committed a crime.

That is one ugly, mannish-looking woman! The French have better tastes than her/him/it.

590f1e421600001f00c59d5b.jpeg

What you mean like the weirdo 39 year old Macron and his 65 year old wife who seduced him when he was 15 years old and she was 42 years old?

Of course you Leftists support all the sexual degenerates like the old, ugly bitch Macron married....he's probably a faggot anyway.

qui-est-brigitte-l-epouse-d-emmanuel-macron-10-photos.jpg

brigitte-macron-revient-sur-les-debuts-de-sa-relation-avec-emmanuel.jpg
Of course they do...she exploits children for sex. They love that.
Marine Le Pen? Oui.

I'd like to take a moment to congratulate Angela Merkel on her successful campaign to become the President of France

The far right fascists scared the shit out of everybody?

Europeans aren't known for their wisdom in politics. They've brought about two world wars, and their push for globalism while ignoring and even embracing Islam is just going to lead to another world war.

It shows the courage of the French people.
They won't be cowed or abandon their principles of humanity in the face of intimidation.

It shows the courage of the French people.
They won't be cowed or abandon their principles of humanity in the face of intimidation.

The French have never had any courage....except under Napoleon, post-Napoleon they have always been cowards.

ONCE AGAIN, the British and Americans stand up and fight against EVIL while the French surrender- It's what they do.

Lakota posted LePenn is "manly, ugly" etc. WTH? Nice real blond hair, soft? (no dark roots). I don't think she is bad at all. I've had worse. I've woken up with worse.

wonder what his NavaHO squaws look like up yonder? Like a bowling ball with greasy black hair 300lb cornmeal.

The city battered most by Islamist terrorism (Paris) also voted NINETY PER CENT for Macron. idiots!

Maybe to celebrate the Mooselimbs will blow up the Eiffel Tower and also blow up the Louvre :popcorn:
no doubt you would love that.

Not as much as you would love that.
I wouldn't love it all so you are way ahead of me, Eva.

Your type want the end of European Culture, I do read you know, I know about what your type want, Guno is one of your type also, at least he openly expresses the Historical hatred your type have....your Historical hatred of the European Continent and our peoples.

The city battered most by Islamist terrorism (Paris) also voted NINETY PER CENT for Macron. idiots!

Maybe to celebrate the Mooselimbs will blow up the Eiffel Tower and also blow up the Louvre :popcorn:
no doubt you would love that.

Not as much as you would love that.
I wouldn't love it all so you are way ahead of me, Eva.

Your type want the end of European Culture, I do read you know, I know about what your type want....with your Historical hatred of the European Continent and our peoples.
I don't give two fucks about the Nazi wing of Europa. Your "peoples" are just as regressive as Muslim terrorists.

The old saying "you can't win em' all".

She made some noise. Some French were woken up. Not all is lost. She will get em' next time around. All in all She gets a B+ for result and an A- for effort.

Best line I heard: LePenn said, "A woman will govern France, me or Merkel".......looks like Merkel won this round. Please somebody post that nude pic of Merkel at that camp. I used to like her too. Get ya some of that!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back