Macron 65% +

Macron has a record of a successful international investment banker and no friend of the French working class. This makes him an economic conservative. Despite this, he got support from citizens who wanted to prevent racist nationalism rather than embracing Macron who must now do what he has never done in the years he was finance minister and economic aide to President Hollande. He will be closely watched to see that he is not a president for the rich alone.

So, you think that direct military action is the only concern?
We're a trading nation, anything that affects the markets affects us.

So did Brexit affect you in New Zealand? You know Brexit was going to crash the markets, until it didn't.
Have they Brexitted already?
I can't have read the paper that day...how did I miss that?!

It's you who are like a 9 year old.

Let's recap.

You:

"We're a trading nation, anything that affects the markets affects us."

Me:

"So did Brexit affect you in New Zealand? You know Brexit was going to crash the markets, until it didn't."

You:

"Have they Brexitted already?
I can't have read the paper that day...how did I miss that?!"

Illustrating it's you who are like the 9 year old, you avoid the main part, which is this:

"You know Brexit was going to crash the markets, until it didn't."
"No nine year-old...no nine year-old...you're the nine year-old!"

There hasn't been a Brexit yet.
But...you're right...it's a concern.

Still...I'm not sure why you even brought it up to be honest.

I refer to the Brexit vote idiot, they voted to Leave and all the usual suspects were freaking and saying the markets would crash and this and that would collapse if they voted Leave and when they did....well markets didn't crash did they and nothing collapsed.

Idiots like you always think the sky is going to collapse on your fool heads.
What are you babbling about?
Somehow you've ended up accusing me of panicking about Brexit.

As far as thinking the sky is falling...that's your standard position - immigrants...refugees...Muslims...Communism......Liberalism...everyone flee!!!

Mod Note:

Too much personal flaming going on in this thread. Don't respond. Report it. Responding to it makes more work to clean up the bar fight. If you're here just to brawl -- get out.

Nobody last century ever claimed France stuck up for itself. They screwed themselves bigtime today.

Coming next week: Terrorist attack in France.

They decided they didn't want Putin interfering in their elections. Le Pen was a puppet for Putin who is now 0 for 2 in western European elections.

As predicted, France voted for sanity and reason, unlike their American cousins. A strong Europe means a strong partner for the U.S. Anyone disappointed that Le Pen lost deserves to be. It is heartwarming to see these results. Vive la France.
Muslims will now rejoice they will get to kill the French Nationalist with impunity.

Oh you mean like this LOL

MACRON TO SURRENDER FRANCE TO THE ISLAMIC STATE
Macron to surrender France to the Islamic State | Grant J. Kidney

upload_2017-5-7_19-44-46.png

Although Marie Le pen would have been a bit extreme to the alt right, at least the populace would have been safe under her leadership from terrorism which will not be the case under Macron the liberal politically correct status quo. Therefore I advise all conservatives to pack their bags before it's too late!
The Reich wing is getting crushed in Europe

Goodbye nazi scum
False!

:bye1:

^literally a far right racist asshole.

Maybe to celebrate the Mooselimbs will blow up the Eiffel Tower and also blow up the Louvre :popcorn:
no doubt you would love that.

Not as much as you would love that.
I wouldn't love it all so you are way ahead of me, Eva.

Your type want the end of European Culture, I do read you know, I know about what your type want....with your Historical hatred of the European Continent and our peoples.
I don't give two fucks about the Nazi wing of Europa. Your "peoples" are just as regressive as Muslim terrorists.
Muslim terrorists all voted for Macron.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you, Dalia, that you remain safe.
I will likely leave France and go live at The island of prince edouard, i can't stand this place anymore

Run away, snowflake.
Shut the fuck up before I gut your dumb ass.

You aren't going to do a fucking thing, snowflake.
I will kill your ass if you dare to even post to her again.

You are less than worthless.

^ Internet tough guy white knight faggot alert!

I will likely leave France and go live at The island of prince edouard, i can't stand this place anymore

Run away, snowflake.
Shut the fuck up before I gut your dumb ass.

You aren't going to do a fucking thing, snowflake.

Careful!!!!

no doubt you would love that.

Not as much as you would love that.
I wouldn't love it all so you are way ahead of me, Eva.

Your type want the end of European Culture, I do read you know, I know about what your type want....with your Historical hatred of the European Continent and our peoples.
I don't give two fucks about the Nazi wing of Europa. Your "peoples" are just as regressive as Muslim terrorists.
Muslim terrorists all voted for Macron.

Yes indeed.

They voted en masse, or translated to English all together.....the millions of them....how many are there? 3 or 4 million?

No pity for France.:mad-61:

Macron's France......

We feel no mercy for what is coming to that poor country.

"White knight" and "faggot" are practically opposites, dipshit.

What can I say? You are a natural at being both. You've found your true calling, conservative fuckboy.
What you call a "white knight" is actually just being a man.

Not that I would expect scum like you to know that.

You aren't a "man," conservative fuckboy. Real men don't make death threats over the internet, you fucking loser. Go pretend to rescue some other alt-right princess, white knight faggot. Or make some more threats, you seem to enjoy doing that from the comfort of your parent's home.
LOL

You actually think I am scared of retards like you?

Forum List

Back