Macron 65% +

You don't even know what a Fascist is, that would be Leftists who are anti-Freedom of Speech and anti-Democracy.

post #18
enjoy.

CDZ - I want to know something

Anyone who includes Trump in there, sorry, hilarious stuff.

that is because you are a poorly educated partison mookie he counts on to show up at his rallies. i gave you specific examples of how it applies to your orange overlord.

You posted a copy and paste of someone's opinion in a CDZ thread, it's you who are obviously poorly educated, don't have the brains yourself, so just post copy and pasting of other peoples opinions and articles.

feel free to refudiate any of it. feel free to counter each tenet with evidence that contradicts it.

lol.... all you do is bloviate. where's your back up 'eh?

I don't deal with those who can't post their own thoughts and opinions and instead copy and paste other peoples thoughts and opinions, doing so illustrates you lack an independent thought process and are a Sheep.

Brigitte first lady of France: why tranny scripted as 24 yrs older than pimp Mac
All predicted and explained only by one.

France: human cattle mocked with Trannies and Pimps before the global kill shot
Why does a tranny play the role "Brigitte, first lady of France, 24 years older than her husband Macron"?
Reading the article exposing the parallel script "Melania v Michelle: transgender ends differently from transvestite: Obama trumped " is all you need.
A hint to start with: the script includes these lines:
- Melania Trump, 24 years younger than her husband
- Melania will be exposed as transsexual who had an operation to change sex while still an illegal resident in the USA.

French elections for dummies:
Macron, same as almost every other actor on stage, is a fake name, meant to sound like pimp (maquereau) for the french audience while the rest associates it with macaroni.
As for what "Le Pen" is suposed to evoke you don't need to know french.

"Far right nationalist Le Pen" role:
Same as Trump in the USA and Theresa May in the UK: illuminati suicide bomber.
Detail difference: in France the "patriot" isn't elected "head of government" after the "first result".
Reminder of what the "final result" in the UK and USA will be alias when are the suicide bombers scripted to finally lose:
- Theresa May only AFTER "the surprise result in the snap election that she called for".
- "billionaire Trump" only AFTER "Putin flees to Beijing and confesses to have rigged the US election", the moment when he fully detonates albeit not as high as Obama: stripped of his title but not also sentenced to death by SCOTUS, unlike Obama.

Increasingly viciously scary May before June
Theresa, the main actress in this chapter, was already playing the leading role before May 7, when tranny "Brigitte Macron, first lady of France" will also be placed in the spotlight.
The chapter's title is meant as literal parallelism to both the timing (starting with Theresa May's image in May) and the main agenda (repeat UK "election" to "undo Brexit" in June).

Notes
Brigitte Macron, first lady of France
https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/800a...=max&dpr=2&s=a44a4550ac487a73e6efd28dbabefd57

Anglais Français
pimp n (prostitution) (argot) maquereau,
Bella's pimp takes a cut of her earnings.
Le maquereau de Bella prend une part de ses revenus.
pimp - English-French Dictionary WordReference.com

Increasingly viciously scary May: as for Theresa see photo here ...
Grey power in the new battle of Britain: why older voters will be crucial | Gaby Hinsliff
... and headlines here
Brexit: UK-EU relations hit new low as Theresa May viciously attacks European politicians

CONTEXT
Where the name Trump comes from:
Trump, same as all other billionaires fed to the human cattle, doesn't own any of the jewels of his empire.
Actor playing billionaire named after the verb (to trump) as well as similar nouns: Tramp, Trumpet (Last) and Truman (Show).
Simulated Reality, the world as we know it: Where Trump comes from: naming illuminati icon in trumperminator role

Melania Trump from Novo mesto, Slovenia: where line comes from:
Sources range from Michelle Obama (alias parallel chapters in the 1993 BIG BANG script) to Disarm US citizens (alias Newtown as religious symbology for starting and ending cycles).
Illuminati Icons: Melania Trump from Slovenia Novo mesto - where line comes from

BASICS
What is about to become part of the "most bombastic news ever" - All exposed only by Last Prophet - two or rather FOUR examples:
Melania v Michelle: transgender ends differently from transvestite: Obama trumped
Parallel and reversed Illuminati script: : Melania v Michelle transgender ends differently from transvestite

April 2017 - Brexit undo miracle: scary clowns make it a success: Theresa May calls election: for dummies
Illuminati suicide bombers: Brexit undo miracle scary clowns make it a success Theresa May calls election for dummies

:uhh: Congrats! I've never experienced a left-wing conspiracy nut before, you are the first.

PS: You are out there, sir! Wayyyy out!

Anyone who includes Trump in there, sorry, hilarious stuff.

that is because you are a poorly educated partison mookie he counts on to show up at his rallies. i gave you specific examples of how it applies to your orange overlord.

You posted a copy and paste of someone's opinion in a CDZ thread, it's you who are obviously poorly educated, don't have the brains yourself, so just post copy and pasting of other peoples opinions and articles.

feel free to refudiate any of it. feel free to counter each tenet with evidence that contradicts it.

lol.... all you do is bloviate. where's your back up 'eh?

I don't deal with those who can't post their own thoughts and opinions and instead copy and paste other peoples thoughts and opinions, doing so illustrates you lack an independent thought process and are a Sheep.

lol....

translation:

you, lucy... have failed sweetheart.

No, they're actually gaining momentum. For the first time in many years, the defeat of the Globalists is a real possibility. These recent losses for the Right, don't mean the end. It's actually a beginning. The Right is steadily gaining ground.

More & more Western Europeans are realizing how extensive the Left's damage to their nations is. The Leftist Globalists better enjoy these victories, because the Right is coming. This is only the beginning of the Revolution.

Macron isn't normal, what 18 year old marries a 42 year old woman, what 39 year old woman sexually abuses a 15 year old school boy and then when his family knows this they move away and the 39 year old woman stalks them to the new place and continues to sexually abuse the school boy?

His family should have had her arrested, why didn't they? Macron has issues, he probably had a sexual attraction to his mother, so this is why at 18 years old he marries the 42 year old sexual abuser.

The Left likes to mention Trump, yet they have no problem with Macron, when the Macron situation is degenerate and abnormal.
He should have just grabbed her by the pussy and moved on...that's the true mark of a future world leader.

That's the total of your intellectual capability, nothing sensible as a response just idiocy?
Oh...sorry...I misunderstood...were you being serious?

That is Macron's existence from age 15 years old.

Can't deal with it, would rather babble crap about Trump instead, no wonder you are so irrelevant.

Can't deal with it, would rather babble crap about Trump instead, no wonder you are so irrelevant.

And to me, you seem correct. That is weird. After she did him over and over and over.....did he not experiment around dating his own age during the intitial seperation? What a fruitCake. Did he call her Mommy? Did he not see the young sexy beautiful 17 year old French girls in his classes? Sweet Mother Christmas!

Even more weird that so many French don't think him a bit weird........he is fine for office? huh? Lock him up in a rubber room please. electric shock quickly. medication. anything! Is he going to push her WheelChair?

Nobody last century ever claimed France stuck up for itself. They screwed themselves bigtime today.

Coming next week: Terrorist attack in France.

I wouldn't love it all so you are way ahead of me, Eva.

Your type want the end of European Culture, I do read you know, I know about what your type want....with your Historical hatred of the European Continent and our peoples.
I don't give two fucks about the Nazi wing of Europa. Your "peoples" are just as regressive as Muslim terrorists.

I also don't give a fuck what a mongrel like you thinks, that's what your type are all mongrels.

I wouldn't love it all so you are way ahead of me, Eva.

Your type want the end of European Culture, I do read you know, I know about what your type want....with your Historical hatred of the European Continent and our peoples.
I don't give two fucks about the Nazi wing of Europa. Your "peoples" are just as regressive as Muslim terrorists.

I also don't give a fuck what a mongrel like you thinks, that's what your type are all mongrels.
I'm actually 99 percent Irish with a smidgen of Bavarian, princess.
Hmmmm. U-boat get beached in Belfast?
No, some Nazi fled to the USA and looked cross eyed at great grandma.

French Culture is done. However, Muslim women don't shave their legs or armpits or use deoderant either.

That part of their culture lives!

Vive la France!

Just don't smell them.

Macron isn't normal, what 18 year old marries a 42 year old woman, what 39 year old woman sexually abuses a 15 year old school boy and then when his family knows this they move away and the 39 year old woman stalks them to the new place and continues to sexually abuse the school boy?

His family should have had her arrested, why didn't they? Macron has issues, he probably had a sexual attraction to his mother, so this is why at 18 years old he marries the 42 year old sexual abuser.

The Left likes to mention Trump, yet they have no problem with Macron, when the Macron situation is degenerate and abnormal.
He should have just grabbed her by the pussy and moved on...that's the true mark of a future world leader.

That's the total of your intellectual capability, nothing sensible as a response just idiocy?

And to me, you seem correct. That is weird. After she did him over and over and over.....did he not experiment around dating his own age during the intitial seperation? What a fruitCake. Did he call her Mommy? Did he not see the young sexy beautiful 17 year old French girls in his classes? Sweet Mother Christmas!

Even more weird that so many French don't think him a bit weird........he is fine for office? huh? Lock him up in a rubber room please. electric shock quickly. medication. anything! Is he going to push her WheelChair?

Her children who are in his age group call him Dad, the whole situation is abnormal.

If you read a bit of history you'd know that European politics affect the whole world.

I thought that was American politics affect the whole world.

How is North Korea, could Kim Jong-Un hit you or not?
Don't sell yourselves short...European politics has affected the rest of the world since Europe was discovered by the rest of the world.
Admittedly...I can't think of anything in the last hundred years or so but...oh wait...

You live in the past, not as much as Americans live in the past, well not all Americans, but a percentage of Americans live in the past and know little about anything outside their own borders.

Why don't we discuss more contemporary situations that America have involved themselves with without permission and how many people have died as a result?
Mainly because that's not what this thread is about.

No and this thread isn't what you were referring to either or what a few others have been referring to, but you are obsessed being the tragic creature you must be.

Thread not about this either:

"Admittedly...I can't think of anything in the last hundred years or so but...oh wait..."
You were the one that asked what European politics has to do with NZ.
You're like trying to debate with a nine year-old.

I thought that was American politics affect the whole world.

How is North Korea, could Kim Jong-Un hit you or not?
Don't sell yourselves short...European politics has affected the rest of the world since Europe was discovered by the rest of the world.
Admittedly...I can't think of anything in the last hundred years or so but...oh wait...

You live in the past, not as much as Americans live in the past, well not all Americans, but a percentage of Americans live in the past and know little about anything outside their own borders.

Why don't we discuss more contemporary situations that America have involved themselves with without permission and how many people have died as a result?

No and this thread isn't what you were referring to either or what a few others have been referring to, but you are obsessed being the tragic creature you must be.

"Admittedly...I can't think of anything in the last hundred years or so but...oh wait..."

Yes European politics has nothing to do with New Zealand, unlike American politics which seems to affect most of the planet.

You are incapable of any form of debate.

As predicted, France voted for sanity and reason, unlike their American cousins. A strong Europe means a strong partner for the U.S. Anyone disappointed that Le Pen lost deserves to be. It is heartwarming to see these results. Vive la France.

The US also voted for sanity and reason. The difference is we have the electoral college.

But the majority of Americans voted for the good of the country - NOT the good of the 1%.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

No, they're actually gaining momentum. For the first time in many years, the defeat of the Globalists is a real possibility. These recent losses for the Right, don't mean the end. It's actually a beginning. The Right is steadily gaining ground.

More & more Western Europeans are realizing how extensive the Left's damage to their nations is. The Leftist Globalists better enjoy these victories, because the Right is coming. This is only the beginning of the Revolution.

Oh no you were being serious!!!
I apologise.

If you want to make the comparison with Trump...how many marriages have he and Macron had?
How many how many recordings of Macron bragging about sexual assault...how many interviews where he'd like to sleep with his own daughter...?

The US also voted for sanity and reason. The difference is we have the electoral college.

But the majority of Americans voted for the good of the country - NOT the good of the 1%.

Right Duddley, right on. The 4.2million vote edge in CA pushed her over the top! way to go. President "hillary". CA had ~1mil provisional votes, huh? why? 60-70% of total votes were by mail.......who knows who really filled many of them out? We have already been over this. Probably close to 2 million were illegal votes or illegals voting. IMO

But you keep trying.......you have 7 yrs and 7 months more of it to convince us the USA loves the Beast.

Yes European politics has nothing to do with New Zealand, unlike American politics which seems to affect most of the planet.

You're simply wrong.
European politics affects the whole world.
I can't believe I have to say this to you.

I apologise.

If you want to make the comparison with Trump...how many marriages have he and Macron had?
How many how many recordings of Macron bragging about sexual assault...how many interviews where he'd like to sleep with his own daughter...?

The thread isn't about Trump, it doesn't matter how many times Trump has been married, at least not one of his wives were school girls of 15 years of age.

Macron is a freak, the weird woman he's married to is a pervert, but that's okay with the Left as most of you are either freaks or perverts.

I apologise.

The thread isn't about Trump, it doesn't matter how many times Trump has been married, at least not one of his wives were school girls of 15 years of age.

Macron is a freak, the weird woman he's married to is a pervert, but that's okay with the Left as most of you are either freaks or perverts.
Again...you mentioned Trump first.
Sheesh!

You're simply wrong.
European politics affects the whole world.
I can't believe I have to say this to you.

I ask again, how does an election in France directly affect you in New Zealand? Are you worried France might bomb and/or invade you or something? You are 19,000 km away from France, so how does an election in France affect you in New Zealand? It doesn't on no level.

I apologise.

Again...you mentioned Trump first.
Sheesh!

To illustrate the Left's famous double standards that's why I mentioned it.

All the Trolls are Triggered, that's why so many have invaded this thread.

They must have a thing for young men who are so sexually retarded that they have to fuck 65 year old women that have seven grandchildren, that sort of thing must turn them on.

:uhh:

Is this a West Virginia election? :scared1:

Forum List

Back