Macys launches clothing line for muslims

So they are selling Muslim attire, whoop-dee-fuckin'-doo....
I'm not entirely certain but I think the OP is concerned that Macy's might have made a poor business decision by entering a niche market.
Maybe he has shares or maybe he's just concerned for their bottom line.

Retailing giant Macy’s will partner with clothing brand Verona Collection to feature a selection of modest, ready-to-wear pieces geared toward Muslim women. The collection’s dresses, tops, cardigans, pants and hijabs will be available beginning Feb. 15 on Macys.com. “Verona Collection is more than a clothing brand. It’s a platform for a community of women to express their personal identity and embrace fashion that makes them feel confident on the inside and outside,”
Macy’s Launches Clothing Line For Muslims

You leftist idiots better wake up , your bs is causing us to end up just like SWEDEN, GERMANY, ITALY, FRANCE . if you want to see yourselves, your kids become second class citizens, and have your AMERICAN RIGHTS taken from you keep this BS up., the next stage you idiots will accept your women being raped, and women will accept keeping their entire bodies covered you might as well PUT AWAY THOSE THONG BATHING SUITE DUMBASSES.

THIS IS WHAT WENT ON BEFORE GERMANY BECAME A CESS POOL OF CHIT IN THE STREETS , women not being able to go out etc... this is how they glamorize it all in front of the weak minds who can't pick up on what's really taking place , here is your psychological warfare AGAIN!!

This is What a Real Feminist Looks Like

The Mass Brainwashing of Germany

View attachment 175583

THIS IS HOW THEY BEGIN TO BRAINWASH YOU SHEEP INTO NORMALIZING THIS UNTIL YOU ACCEPT IT ............
YOU ARE ALL BEING BRAINWASHED , NOW GO FIND HOW MANY ARE RAPED IN GERMANY!

End Times Headlines.

Not really news.

Just another xenophobic hate site, catering to lesser beings who like to wallow in shit.

Retailing giant Macy’s will partner with clothing brand Verona Collection to feature a selection of modest, ready-to-wear pieces geared toward Muslim women. The collection’s dresses, tops, cardigans, pants and hijabs will be available beginning Feb. 15 on Macys.com. “Verona Collection is more than a clothing brand. It’s a platform for a community of women to express their personal identity and embrace fashion that makes them feel confident on the inside and outside,”
Macy’s Launches Clothing Line For Muslims

You leftist idiots better wake up , your bs is causing us to end up just like SWEDEN, GERMANY, ITALY, FRANCE . if you want to see yourselves, your kids become second class citizens, and have your AMERICAN RIGHTS taken from you keep this BS up., the next stage you idiots will accept your women being raped, and women will accept keeping their entire bodies covered you might as well PUT AWAY THOSE THONG BATHING SUITE DUMBASSES.

THIS IS WHAT WENT ON BEFORE GERMANY BECAME A CESS POOL OF CHIT IN THE STREETS , women not being able to go out etc... this is how they glamorize it all in front of the weak minds who can't pick up on what's really taking place , here is your psychological warfare AGAIN!!

This is What a Real Feminist Looks Like

The Mass Brainwashing of Germany

View attachment 175583

THIS IS HOW THEY BEGIN TO BRAINWASH YOU SHEEP INTO NORMALIZING THIS UNTIL YOU ACCEPT IT ............
YOU ARE ALL BEING BRAINWASHED , NOW GO FIND HOW MANY ARE RAPED IN GERMANY!

This is how things work in a free country. Are you new here? No one is forcing them to sell the shit so who cares...

That is true but there are messages with this. It's how they started in Sweden. But , anyway thanks for stopping by.

Kudos to Macy's for realizing there is a market for Muslim women's clothing and money to be made. Not every hijabed woman dresses in a tent. Many Muslim women are fashion conscious.

I normally do not hijab. But I do wear when I attend Friday prayer and other Islamic events.
And wouldn't be caught dead in a potato sack hijab.

But I'm not surprised you conservatives are flipping out about it. Anything that doesn't reassemble your Caucasianess and Christianity, you freak the fudge out.

You're the same folks who flipped out over Starbucks coffee cups.

Wonder if you will say that when your wife, daughter, granddaughters sister get raped.....

They are pushing you WHITES OUT OF AMERICA stooge.......... Illegals in genearal what part of YOU WONT MATTER IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY do you NOT GET

View attachment 175680

I don't care about whites becoming the minority. I am black and my people have been the minority for hundreds of years. It would be nice to see other ethnicities other than whites running things.

Only right wing white people are afraid of becoming the minority because they're scared other races will oppress them the way they oppressed them.

And no is getting raped because of Macy's carrying Muslim women's clothing.

BTW I've been to various Muslims countries throughout the Middle East and Asia. I currently work in a Muslim country now. Never been raped.

Modern textile technologies!

Clothing that keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer!

7715d09c641961752e6710bc7b2ffc4e--punk-rock-girls-muslim-girls.jpg

At least they don't have to worry about having a bad hair day! :102:

So they are selling Muslim attire, whoop-dee-fuckin'-doo....
I'm not entirely certain but I think the OP is concerned that Macy's might have made a poor business decision by entering a niche market.
Maybe he has shares or maybe he's just concerned for their bottom line.
I'm more of a micro bikini man but they don't fit so well after becoming a senior...

Anyways, I'm sure from Macy's point of view, it doesn't really MEAN anything except $$ from rich Muslims who are living in or visiting America.

34a01bf38fb100eec70ad2b7211603faa1c47dfe2af429fd1bb8fa171eb8d23c.jpg

No matter what the women wear, no matter their color or nation of origin they are still humans and want to be loved....Money works also....

I believe Men should delegate the authority to women, to simply get us used to modern women in modern times.

Perhaps they will see an increase in revenues from a minute addition of clothing articles. This is not really newsworthy nor should it instill any kind of fear in anyone. Its the way the market works. That being said I've never purchased anything from Macy's....nor kohls....nor gap....nor american eagle...nor old navy....the list goes on.

Good grief, what a lot of silliness. Obviously there is market for that sort of clothing. Google modest clothing and you will see a variety of clothing marketed to Christian, Jewish and Muslim women who prefer to follow the the dictates of their religion and not bare it all. With eyeful after eyeful of overstretched spandex and bared rolls of flesh no rational person wants to see....it’s not a bad idea.

Macy’s problems are the problems all brick and mortar sources have....not adding a line like this that will likely be sold online for the most part.

Forum List

Back