Madonna Gushes to Jimmy Fallon (Again) About Meeting ‘Hot’ Barack Obama

Bullshit, he's a real black American. I'd pick him over Romney's globalist ass any day. I bet Herman Cain, the CEO of Godfather's pizza, has more money and business sense than you.

You like Cain because he is boot licking, ass clown that will do as he is told.
I like him because he's a real American.

What makes him a REAL American over any other American?

He's also black, where the fuck does that leave your stupid ass?

Where is it suppose to leave me?

That man had the right ideas, what kind of retarded ideas do you have?

Up until time to vote for him.

Are you even American, or are you a traitorous piece of shit, sup, bitch?!

I am a disabled Veteran, so I believe that speaks for itself. Now what have you done punk.

I didn't get myself disabled while in the armed services. My job is very hazardous, yet here I am, bitch. I face danger every day.

Well that is pretty obvious you are here, bitch.

I provide a service for the community, what's your contribution these days?

What do you do, sell sheets, wood products and gasoline.

Pulling faggot Barry's pud and shilling for Communists on the internet? Is that an honorable thing to do? No, it's not. Motherfucker, my family built this country, and you can go fuck yourself.

Your family didn't build shit, most folks like you ride off the jock and accomplishments of others.

#1 Access to water is key.

Yeah, you get you something from Uncle Sugar. IDGAF. I make things happen around me.

You think you could make it if you were put out in the wild? :abgg2q.jpg:

Go and stick your head in that water and leave it there for about an hour, cocksucker.

ODS is alive and well among the racist right.

I'm black. And I have met Obama. He's gay. Thank you for your faux concern, but you seem a little out of control.
You seem to lack any proof. Are you a liar?

Michelle-obama-bulge_200_thumb[2].gif

Story at breitbart

Chicks do tend to like homosexual men. She does know that Obama is gay, right?

Story at Breitbart that alone shows this tread is trash and then to try and label Pres Obama is gay is a disgrace. I bet if you met him face to face you wouldn't have the balls to repeat that bullshit.

Agreed; the jealousy, the envy, and the hatred being displayed in this thread against both Obama & Madonna, by the (typical) rabid right wing fags, is pretty sickening.

…….and yet you are the gay expert.

I'm black. And I have met Obama. He's gay. Thank you for your faux concern, but you seem a little out of control. I'm gonna suggest that Breitbart reach out to you and get you the help you need for your rage..

They say gay knows gay.

Facts are facts, Obama is Gay and that the word of heroin addict Larry Sinclair's account of his"bathhouse"activities is to be taken as truthful.

Amazing whose word is taken as fact and whose is not. You hate Pres. Obama so whatever anyone says about his that is negative is fact, but when it comes to Trump whenever someone says something negative about him it is a lie. You Trump Humpers have no shame.

Obama is a Communist and a queer who did irreparable damage to our nation. He is the bitch of Vladimir Putin and the founder of ISIS. He is a very hatable guy, he is a pile of shit, a villain.

Sorry but that was Trump behind Vlad's podium in Helsenki

Story at breitbart

Chicks do tend to like homosexual men. She does know that Obama is gay, right?
Obama wears more makeup than she does.

Worse, Obama has had more dicks in him than she ever has...

How do you know that? I am trying to figure out how you folks know about all these so called homosexual activities.
Same place as everyone else.
Reports on the internet.
We simply take them in while you ignore them.

So somebody on the internet told you that this person or that person was gay.

So someone on the internet told you the president is a Russian spy, and you believe it - even after the Mueller Witch Hunt cleared him?

So you're queer AND stupid? :eek:

How do you know that? I am trying to figure out how you folks know about all these so called homosexual activities.

Oh, his buddies have written all about Rahm and Barry in the gay bath houses. Did you "visit" him in one? Come on, bet you did....

……...and yet you are the one who seems to know about all these so called gay encounters, sounds like you were the one who was present.
Typical gay basher comeback.
If you notice gayness....you must be gay.
With some people it's just harder to spot.....especially when the prick uses the entire msm to act as his shield.

There is NOTHING about Pres Obama that says he is gay, that is just right wing bullshit to try and put him in a negative light because you racist idiots are still mad that a black man has been president.
Secret Service Agent Says Obama Is Muslim & Gay In New Tell-All Book - News Examiner

This Man Has Proof That Obama Is Gay

The man on the right knows how gay Obama is. Come to think of it...so does the man on the left.

361AA462-88A3-4734-ADB3-471F04869C31.jpeg

You like Cain because he is boot licking, ass clown that will do as he is told.
I like him because he's a real American.

What makes him a REAL American over any other American?

He's also black, where the fuck does that leave your stupid ass?

Where is it suppose to leave me?

That man had the right ideas, what kind of retarded ideas do you have?

Up until time to vote for him.

Are you even American, or are you a traitorous piece of shit, sup, bitch?!

I am a disabled Veteran, so I believe that speaks for itself. Now what have you done punk.

I didn't get myself disabled while in the armed services. My job is very hazardous, yet here I am, bitch. I face danger every day.

Well that is pretty obvious you are here, bitch.

I provide a service for the community, what's your contribution these days?

What do you do, sell sheets, wood products and gasoline.

Pulling faggot Barry's pud and shilling for Communists on the internet? Is that an honorable thing to do? No, it's not. Motherfucker, my family built this country, and you can go fuck yourself.

Your family didn't build shit, most folks like you ride off the jock and accomplishments of others.

#1 Access to water is key.

Yeah, you get you something from Uncle Sugar. IDGAF. I make things happen around me.

You think you could make it if you were put out in the wild? :abgg2q.jpg:

Go and stick your head in that water and leave it there for about an hour, cocksucker.

ODS is alive and well among the racist right.

I'm black. And I have met Obama. He's gay. Thank you for your faux concern, but you seem a little out of control.
You seem to lack any proof. Are you a liar?

View attachment 265922
I'm trying to think, can a man be more juvenile? Answer, yes!

Obama wears more makeup than she does.

Reports on the internet.

So someone on the internet told you the president is a Russian spy, and you believe it - even after the Mueller Witch Hunt cleared him?

The Mueller investigation didn't clear Trump. You are a liar. Twelve incidents of obstruction found. Read the Mueller report instead of showing up here unprepared.

Such a sad little man with a pathetic, worn out response.

Did that shit ever work?

This coming from the forum homosexual guide.

You're the one who worships the gay whore.

Bet ya had so hard times with Barry in Shy Town...

I am the one who is proud of America's FIRST Black POTUS.

Sounds like you are the one whose ass was stimulated every time you see him.
Bill Clinton was our first black POTUS.
image.jpg

How could a white man be the first black president.

That's what I wonder about 3/4ths white Obama...

Reports on the internet.

The Mueller investigation didn't clear Trump. You are a liar. Twelve incidents of obstruction found. Read the Mueller report instead of showing up here unprepared.

Actually you lying fuck;

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

}

You filthy kunts have decided that just flat out lying is the best course of action to deal with the disaster of a witch hunt that ends up clearing the victim.

Yeah, you're a lying pile of shit, still;

the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

I'm black. And I have met Obama. He's gay. Thank you for your faux concern, but you seem a little out of control. I'm gonna suggest that Breitbart reach out to you and get you the help you need for your rage..

They say gay knows gay.

Facts are facts, Obama is Gay and that the word of heroin addict Larry Sinclair's account of his"bathhouse"activities is to be taken as truthful.

Amazing whose word is taken as fact and whose is not. You hate Pres. Obama so whatever anyone says about his that is negative is fact, but when it comes to Trump whenever someone says something negative about him it is a lie. You Trump Humpers have no shame.

Obama is a Communist and a queer who did irreparable damage to our nation. He is the bitch of Vladimir Putin and the founder of ISIS. He is a very hatable guy, he is a pile of shit, a villain.

Yeah you lying fuck.

{the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.}

Dumb lying fucker.

Reports on the internet.

Actually you lying fuck;

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

}

You filthy kunts have decided that just flat out lying is the best course of action to deal with the disaster of a witch hunt that ends up clearing the victim.

Yeah, you're a lying pile of shit, still;

the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.
You seem to be confused. Collusion to get help from Russia was accepted by the Trump campaign. That is collusion. It is immoral and unethical.

Obstruction of justice associated with the investigation in volume two involves around twelve different proven cases of obstruction by Trump. That has already been proven. Which means Mueller didn't clear Trump. Once again, you are a liar.

They say gay knows gay.

Yeah you lying fuck.

{the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.}

Dumb lying fucker.
Twelve cases of obstruction proves he needs to go. Along with about a dozen other crimes.

Forum List

Back