Madonna Gushes to Jimmy Fallon (Again) About Meeting ‘Hot’ Barack Obama

GOD....get rid of that eye patch stupid Madonna darling!
She went through her I'm a slut, please notice me phase (some people would say it was more than a phase).
Her Sean Penn phase. Her ripping off Hollywood and Marilyn Monroe phase. Her gay loving phase. Her naughty sex phase (more of the same). Her I'm a proper English lady, I am phase. Her obsessive Pilates phase.
The Evita phase and now the eye patch phase which is just a way only having to look at half of herself because she cannot stand what she has become.

So, this is "look at me, I'm a PIRATE" phase? Matey. Maybe next she can be a fireman, cowboy, cop, construction worker, and other Halloween or Village People type garb?

EVERY TIME I MAKE A POST HERE @ USMB THERE IS A "LINKY"

But I do however understand the world is full of brain dead homos.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Sorry but that was Trump behind Vlad's podium in Helsenki

Yeah you lying fuck.

{the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.}

Dumb lying fucker.
Twelve cases of obstruction proves he needs to go. Along with about a dozen other crimes.

Or really, you lying fuck; explain this "obstruction" to us?

First though, explain what you think "obstruction" means? I know you didn't successfully complete a primary education, so it's helpful to understand your misconception of terms.

Then you can vomit up Weissman's absurd political hackery.

Oh look; another jack ass that FAILED to read the Mueller report.

You wouldn't need to ask about OBSTRUCTION if you would have already read the god damn thing, boi.

Got it, we have another thinkprogress vomiter.

So stupid fuck, from your perspective as a Communist with a low double digit IQ, explain to the class precisely what "obstruction" is? Then associate the slander from the Weissmann report to that definition?

The issues of Trump's obstructive behaviors are fully documented within the Mueller report. Also, associated nexus, analysis, and intent commentary are replete.

If dumb asses such as yourself would avail yourself of the information, you wouldn't sit here in online forums asking such stupid fucking questions, BECAUSE you would ALREADY have read the answers to your questions.

EVERY TIME I MAKE A POST HERE @ USMB THERE IS A "LINKY"

But I do however understand the world is full of brain dead homos.

Look, you're a Communist hack, dumb as fuck and twice as dishonest.

"WAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, he called the witch hunt a witch hunt, WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" or "WAAAAAAHHHHH, he said Grand Inquisitor Torquemada who was torturing victims to suborn perjury from them was conflicted - WAAAAAHHHH"

This was literally the best you traitor fucks could come up with.

I could see this in a court of law:

Mr. Mueller, you're saying that the president obstructed your investigation by 47 democrats and 0 Republicans, 6 of those democrats who worked on the Clinton campaign , 36 of whom donated to Clinton, 0 who worked for or in any way supported the Trump campaign, by saying that this level of bias and open partisanship reveals you as "conflicted?"

Mr. Mueller, is it true you had begged the president to be appointed Director of the FBI immediately prior to taking this post?

Yeah you lying fuck.

{the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.}

Dumb lying fucker.
Twelve cases of obstruction proves he needs to go. Along with about a dozen other crimes.

First though, explain what you think "obstruction" means? I know you didn't successfully complete a primary education, so it's helpful to understand your misconception of terms.

You wouldn't need to ask about OBSTRUCTION if you would have already read the god damn thing, boi.

So stupid fuck, from your perspective as a Communist with a low double digit IQ, explain to the class precisely what "obstruction" is? Then associate the slander from the Weissmann report to that definition?

The issues of Trump's obstructive behaviors are fully documented within the Mueller report. Also, associated nexus, analysis, and intent commentary are replete.

If dumb asses such as yourself would avail yourself of the information, you wouldn't sit here in online forums asking such stupid fucking questions, BECAUSE you would ALREADY have read the answers to your questions.

DERP

So, your talking points have failed you again.

Stupid fuck, present the specific federal code violated by stating the fact that the Mueller Witch Hunt was a "witch hunt?" (one of Weissman's 10 "obstructifying" claims.)

Come you lying little fucker - show us all how there is actual obstruction outside of that by Mueller?

So, this is "look at me, I'm a PIRATE" phase? Matey. Maybe next she can be a fireman, cowboy, cop, construction worker, and other Halloween or Village People type garb?
There has never been a "self" as far as Madonna is concerned and it has always bothered me that fans were always
fawning over the way she kept "re-inventing" herself (i.e. jumping from one attention grabbing gimmick to the next).

I've always felt it was a way for a talentless bimbo to get attention.

This is just the latest, and hopefully last, stop on that merry go round.

DERP

Stupid fuck, present the specific federal code violated by stating the fact that the Mueller Witch Hunt was a "witch hunt?" (one of Weissman's 10 "obstructifying" claims.)

Come you lying little fucker - show us all how there is actual obstruction outside of that by Mueller?
We don't hear much about impeachment anymore, I have noticed.

DERP

We don't hear much about impeachment anymore, I have noticed.

Maybe they know that is a losing battle. I'm sure crazy Maxine will mention it from time to time to gin up her criminal, welfare base. They are focused in 2020, and beating Trump then. However, they can't get on the same page is their is no a rift in the party that needs to be addressed first.

DERP

I have the link (in my siggy) posted in EVERY POST & the pages within which the obstruction issues are discussed in great detail. That is one Hell of a road map, boi.

If you are too god damn lazy to read the provided information, that isn't my fucking problem.

You were ready to vote for him until you go into the voting booth. Herman Cain is nothing but a bootlicking, ass clown.

Bullshit, he's a real black American. I'd pick him over Romney's globalist ass any day. I bet Herman Cain, the CEO of Godfather's pizza, has more money and business sense than you.

You like Cain because he is boot licking, ass clown that will do as he is told.

You like Obama because he's a cocksucking ass clown who does exactly what he's told.

He told him?

DERP

I have the link (in my siggy) posted in EVERY POST & the pages within which the obstruction issues are discussed in great detail. That is one Hell of a road map, boi.

If you are too god damn lazy to read the provided information, that isn't my fucking problem.
Lazy and stupid or they would be educated and wouldn’t be supporting the orange treasonous criminal

How do you know that? I am trying to figure out how you folks know about all these so called homosexual activities.

Oh, his buddies have written all about Rahm and Barry in the gay bath houses. Did you "visit" him in one? Come on, bet you did....

……...and yet you are the one who seems to know about all these so called gay encounters, sounds like you were the one who was present.
Typical gay basher comeback.
If you notice gayness....you must be gay.
With some people it's just harder to spot.....especially when the prick uses the entire msm to act as his shield.

There is NOTHING about Pres Obama that says he is gay, that is just right wing bullshit to try and put him in a negative light because you racist idiots are still mad that a black man has been president.
Yeah.....must be because he's black.

Nope.
Obama acts like a fag and we've heard too much for us not to think he's a fag.

How does a fag act?
I was convinced that he was gay when he walked away from Michelle on stage when he won.
Either that or he's so in love with himself that he can't stand public displays of affection from the woman he loves.
The only woman he seems to really love is his eldest daughter. Constantly holding her hand.

That is the dumbest shit I have ever heard. They have always shown a display of affection in the public, unlike the clown we have in the WH today.

I've been alive 62 years and maybe 40 years ago I wouldn't think twice about it.

So you are saying you are a 62yr old fool.
But any man with a huge ego and relatively attractive and very little female contact in his past.....
Half the leading men in Hollywood are gay.
The left's political establishment won't support anyone who isn't at least bi-sexual.
Al Gore was gay.
Hillary was gay....which explains why Bill was such a pervert.
With Obama it's easier to cover because Michelle is a woman....and they can control themselves better than men...in most cases.
Democrats never seem to have normal families. They only have the minimum number of kids and then that's it.
Chelesy only survived because Bill felt it looked good politically to have a toddler when he ran for Governor.
Maybe one day Democrats will figure it won't matter when everyone knows they're fudge-packers, rug-munchers, and child molesters. That's why they're Democrats in the first place.
That's why they took control of the media and our school system. To train our kids into showing tolerance for their perverted lifestyles.

Damn you seem to be an expert on the lifestyle of gay folks, what they like, how they act, what they do. How is that?

…….and yet you are the gay expert.

I'm black. And I have met Obama. He's gay. Thank you for your faux concern, but you seem a little out of control. I'm gonna suggest that Breitbart reach out to you and get you the help you need for your rage..

They say gay knows gay.

Facts are facts, Obama is Gay and that the word of heroin addict Larry Sinclair's account of his"bathhouse"activities is to be taken as truthful.

Amazing whose word is taken as fact and whose is not. You hate Pres. Obama so whatever anyone says about his that is negative is fact, but when it comes to Trump whenever someone says something negative about him it is a lie. You Trump Humpers have no shame.

Obama is a Communist and a queer who did irreparable damage to our nation. He is the bitch of Vladimir Putin and the founder of ISIS. He is a very hatable guy, he is a pile of shit, a villain.

All bullshit you pulled out of your ass.

Amazing whose word is taken as fact and whose is not. You hate Pres. Obama so whatever anyone says about his that is negative is fact, but when it comes to Trump whenever someone says something negative about him it is a lie. You Trump Humpers have no shame.

Obama is a Communist and a queer who did irreparable damage to our nation. He is the bitch of Vladimir Putin and the founder of ISIS. He is a very hatable guy, he is a pile of shit, a villain.

Yeah you lying fuck.

Dumb lying fucker.

Read the Mueller Report and it will walk you through all the obstruction that was committed.

Yeah you lying fuck.

Dumb lying fucker.

Read the Mueller Report and it will walk you through all the obstruction that was committed.

And what Grand Jury was assembled? What's that? None?! 'Sup, bitch?! That's a whole lot of fail, baby.

Michelle-obama-bulge_200_thumb[2].gif

Yeah you lying fuck.

Dumb lying fucker.

They're too sorry to do that. Accurate information isn't their game.

Forum List

Back