Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

Sam, you don't have a concussion do you? Did you get it looked at?

Derp DerpA Chirp Lurp...no signs of it eep op ork ahah that mean I love you ;)

No it was more a soft tissue than bone impact LOL. I just have a very sore/tender spot on the back corner of my head. I've done that before where I have been hit in the temple region and in the forehead and it rocked my world a few minutes. This time was no big deal, but thanks for the concern.

Doing masonry I would hit my head also, but after my disk replacement in my neck, any hitting of the head that compresses my spine will make my cognitive functions almost terminate for three to five days..

No it was more a soft tissue than bone impact LOL. I just have a very sore/tender spot on the back corner of my head. I've done that before where I have been hit in the temple region and in the forehead and it rocked my world a few minutes. This time was no big deal, but thanks for the concern.

Doing masonry I would hit my head also, but after my disk replacement in my neck, any hitting of the head that compresses my spine will make my cognitive functions almost terminate for three to five days..

I knew they could fuse them but did not know you could replace them.

What did they replace your disk with, one from a dead person?

I knew they could fuse them but did not know you could replace them.

What did they replace your disk with, one from a dead person?
Total Disc Replacement Back Surgery Video

They are artificial afaik. I don't think you can do a transplant with anything like a disc...

After game #5, I'm wanting to take a bit of a break. Just feeling run-down. I'm hoping a few of our players will want to create and host their own Mafia games, too. It's pretty simple depending on how straightforward or complicated you want your game to be. :)

After game #5, I'm wanting to take a bit of a break. Just feeling run-down. I'm hoping a few of our players will want to create and host their own Mafia games, too. It's pretty simple depending on how straightforward or complicated you want your game to be. :)

Break! No breaks allowed :D

if no one else steps up I might do it to keep the train rolling along :D

Take care of yourself Wake. A break is a good idea for anyone once in awhile. It's the advice you gave me and it goes for you too.

If we want a game here, one of us can step up. I have a couple ideas I can put forward if I have the time and can run them.

But I would hope you would be able to play with us then if someone else runs a game.

But more important, just take care Wake.

~Wolfie

The next game I run will be less complicated. I wanted to test this idea here, so I can put it on steroids on the main site. Mwa ha ha...

28 special abilities, for a 28-player gameUnique, modified Day abilities. Looking into Revivers, Inventors, Angels, Changelings, Evolvers, and Chuck Norris. Seriously. :D

Chuck Norris (town, sk; rare; 4+ players): You have 10 one-shot abilities. You can only use one ability each night. You are immune to kills. Actions: eradicate (1 use) track (1 use) protect (1 use) block (1 use) antidote (1 use) exorcise (1 use) frame (1 use) abduct (1 use) inspect (1 use) kill (1 use)

Xylbot role PMs bull mafiascum.net

I hope you are talking about the main site Wake. It is pretty complex to run one of those here since so many are having a tough time with the one we are playing, including me. Maybe even me most of all. I don't know if I can handle it.

I am creating an ingenious torture scenario fun game at the main site. This game on steroids with new layers for 28 players.

I am not sure if I will be in the next game yet. Moving will take alot of time. Of course it may be over before game five is. I just may need a break for a while. And I dont want to get my hopes up if I'm going to be lynched immediately

I'm giving serious consideration to a couple of bastard games...

I like theme games with puzzles in the dynamics over just plan old dynamic bending games for whatever it is worth. It adds a layer of roleplaying to the mix no matter which side you are on for those of us so inclined.

Forum List

Back