MAGA BIBLE no, really, it's a real thing.

Not seeing a problem here.

But I'm going to recommend trying the English Standard Version Reader's Bible instead...

"The ESV Reader’s Bible was created for those who want to read the books of Scripture precisely as they were originally written. Verse numbers, section headings, and translation footnotes are helpful navigational and interpretive tools, but they are also relatively recent conventions. In the Reader’s Bible they have been removed from the Bible text, and the result is a new kind of Bible-reading experience in a volume that presents Scripture as one extended storyline."

Don't pay $34...I got mine for like $15.

Trump's son now owns a publishing company.

AND...............

Trump is STILL 1,000% BETTER than ANYTYHING or ANYONE the Demonicreeps have or have had in the past several decades!!!
trump-nancy-pelosi.gif

This is 100% true

And Jesus Christ is worlds--universes--infinitely better than Donald Trump

Not seeing a problem here.

But I'm going to recommend trying the English Standard Version Reader's Bible instead...

"The ESV Reader’s Bible was created for those who want to read the books of Scripture precisely as they were originally written. Verse numbers, section headings, and translation footnotes are helpful navigational and interpretive tools, but they are also relatively recent conventions. In the Reader’s Bible they have been removed from the Bible text, and the result is a new kind of Bible-reading experience in a volume that presents Scripture as one extended storyline."

Don't pay $34...I got mine for like $15.

100% the ESV. NIV is second, but I think the ESV is better.

Now, that said. In some cases I just have to quote Scripture--or think Scripture--in KJV. There's something poetic about it. "My soul fleeth unto the Lord, before the morning watch I say--before the morning watch."--Psalm 130. But to read it as my daily reading? No thanks.

Read just part of the article and she is right the Government is supposed to stay clear of the Church, as in not supporting one Religion, and the wording separation of Church and State do not occur in the Constitution.

Read just part of the article and she is right the Government is supposed to stay clear of the Church, as in not supporting one Religion, and the wording separation of Church and State do not occur in the Constitution.

She's an ignoramus.

"But what we all must understand is this, the Left has become the most proficient religion of the modern era with Jim Jones leading the way..."

Umm, not so.
Jim Jones of the notorious 'Drink-the-Koolaid' tragedy was an authoritarian right-wing conservative who found a self-sustaining grift to milk the flock. A not un-tread path. Not unlike Alex Jones, another icon of right-wing conservativism. And other such grifters and conmen who have grasped the idea of fleecing the duped and snookered.

100% the ESV. NIV is second, but I think the ESV is better.

Now, that said. In some cases I just have to quote Scripture--or think Scripture--in KJV. There's something poetic about it. "My soul fleeth unto the Lord, before the morning watch I say--before the morning watch."--Psalm 130. But to read it as my daily reading? No thanks.

I have an ESV study bible. Talk about a great book. Not only do you get the translation as it was written, but explanations of every verse (or almost every verse.)

Interpreted by those who are anti Christ. Those words do not exist in the constitution. The founders wanted you to be free to worship whomever you wanted, that is what that means, it does not mean freedom from religion, or suppression of speech about God, be it the President or anyone else. If a Teacher wants to bring up God in school you want them fired, but you want drag queens to put on shows in the same school you are fine with it, choose this day whom you will serve!

Last edited:
Interpreted by those who are anti Christ. Those words do not exist in the constitution. The founders wanted you to be free to worship whomever you wanted, that is what that means, it does not mean freedom from religion, or suppression of speech about God, be it the President or anyone else. If a Teacher wants to bring up God in school you want them fired, but you want drag queens to put on shows in the same school you are fine with it, choose this day whom you will serve!

Which religion? You want Catholicism or Islam or Jehovah's Witnesses controlling your school?

Bringing up god in class is not a problem as long as you don't bring up one particular god over the others. Freedom of religion means the state doesn't choose which god to support.

Which religion? You want Catholicism or Islam or Jehovah's Witnesses controlling your school?
From my previous reply.
The founders wanted you to be free to worship whomever you wanted, that is what that means,

Forum List

Back