MAGA BIBLE no, really, it's a real thing.

The direction is to discredit, then destroy and finally arrest Christians. They must be terminated for globalism to take over completely. Too much interference in traditional ways in the way of the new age. Using the human frailties that still exist with Christians against themselves is easy peasy over a period of many decades and centuries to let the darkness rule the world.

Yeah, it's geting pretty obvious.

When do we get to start terminating ALL of the religions, like the Climate Change Cult and the Church Of The Holy Glowing Rectangle, as well as the Cult Of The Red Hat Haters?

"MAGA BIBLE no, really, it's a real thing."​

Absloutely, it's as real as BULLDOG's photoshopped avatar of Ivanka's head and somebody else's tit.

Let's sit here for a second and start imagining Creepy Joe's Ten Commandments

1. 10% For The Big Guy.

2. Thou shalt not bathe your little girl before bringing her to one of the Salad In Chief's event. He must be able to smell her!

Next...................................?

The "thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife" commandment has been removed.
A hat-tip, poster 'airplane'.
Welcome wit, that.
Thanx.

-----------------------------------------------
He keeps posting, trying to annoy. Desperate for attention. Again.
Umm, I don't wish to dis anyone's avatar; however, anyone who self-identifies as a Nazi jackass......is desperate for something. I suppose.

A hat-tip, poster 'airplane'.
Welcome wit, that.
Thanx.

-----------------------------------------------

Umm, I don't wish to dis anyone's avatar; however, anyone who self-identifies as a Nazi jackass......is desperate for something. I suppose.
Please, let them preach to you about morality a bit more.

It's Ok for the Left to take over the pulpit as Warnock did in Georgia, as he tells his followers that baby Jesus loves abortion, but not so for the right.

Or you have idiots like this

Not a peep of protest from democrats. Nope, instead, you will hear how Jesus wants you and the rest of the country to allow any and all illegal immigrants into the country, because it is the Christian thing to do.

Meanwhile, with abortion and gay marriage, we need separation of church and state, don't ya know.

But what we all must understand is this, the Left has become the most proficient religion of the modern era with Jim Jones leading the way

This the Left is either unaware or purposefully ignoring it.

Don't drink the woke cool aid people.

It's Ok for the Left to take over the pulpit, but not the right as Warnock in Georgia gets up there and says how baby Jesus loves abortions

Or you have idiots like this

Not a peep of protest from democrats. Nope, instead, you will hear how Jesus wants you and the rest of the country to allow any and all illegal immigrants into the country, because it is the Christian thing to do.

Meanwhile, with abortion and gay marriage, we need separation of church and state, don't ya know.

But what we all must understand is this, the Left has become the most proficient religion of the modern era with Jim Jones leading the way

This the Left is either unaware or purposefully ignoring it.

Don't drink the woke cool aid people.

The OP is a lie. There is no MAGA Bible. This isn't a Trump company.

If 50 people can write hate Trump books then Certainly two guys can write pro Trump books.

The direction is to discredit, then destroy and finally arrest Christians. They must be terminated for globalism to take over completely. Too much interference in traditional ways in the way of the new age. Using the human frailties that still exist with Christians against themselves is easy peasy over a period of many decades and centuries to let the darkness rule the world.
Yo know that's batshit crazy, right?

Not seeing a problem here.

But I'm going to recommend trying the English Standard Version Reader's Bible instead...

"The ESV Reader’s Bible was created for those who want to read the books of Scripture precisely as they were originally written. Verse numbers, section headings, and translation footnotes are helpful navigational and interpretive tools, but they are also relatively recent conventions. In the Reader’s Bible they have been removed from the Bible text, and the result is a new kind of Bible-reading experience in a volume that presents Scripture as one extended storyline."

Don't pay $34...I got mine for like $15.

Forum List

Back