MAGA Blacks .. Free at Last ..

Its obvious you don't have any idea either. We have seen multiple reports of black MAGAs being harassed and beaten.

We have? Where?
It's funny how fools like you try to tell black folks it isn't about race.
I didn't say it wasn't about race, I said you made it about race when you don't have all the facts.

That's the fundamental difference here between you and me: I don't have all the facts so I don't say it wasn't about race. Whereas you don't have all the facts but you say it's about race.

See this is a prime example of a boot licker who hates herself.

The example this fool gives is maybe the black guy grabbed a white woman.

It has to be the black man's fault.
Because I am not prejudice and simply won’t assume things from a photo??

Screenshot_20241007_175639_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20241005_202034_TikTok.jpg

There are 3 right there.
I didn't say it wasn't about race, I said you made it about race when you don't have all the facts.
So 2 white boys beating the stew out of a black man isn't about race. Wow.
That's the fundamental difference here between you and me: I don't have all the facts so I don't say it wasn't about race. Whereas you don't have all the facts but you say it's about race.
The fact is 2 white boys attacked a black man.

Your just a sellout, how did you just AssUMe that the black man grabbed his white wife, tell me what mindset that falls under.
This exists. Not at high percentages. Also, it exists on Prog sides also. There are African Americans who do not want White people at their protests, and you see violence. When voting an open mind is needed. Those who vote always the same and not see things improve from within, are suckers. And there are addendums that could be put with that. Also, at these protests/riots and rallies there are shills put into the crowd too stir the swill. The dictatorship will kill unneeded people as it always does to consolidate power at the top and the realities of a small GDP that they helped to cause.

You're a dumbass sellout, because you assumed a black man grabbed a white woman and started thr conftontation.
I didn't make that assumption.....i said that's something that could of happened, I have no idea what happened, so I have a hard time assigning blame to anyone

That is the only thing you thought could have happened, sellout.
hahaha no, i am capable of many thoughts....I have no idea what happened, but that is an example of what could of happened, which undermined your knee jerk prejudice response.

Forum List

Back