MAGA Blacks .. Free at Last ..

Joe Biden said he wanted to put blacks back in chains. Joe is about the biggest racist in the government today, and Kamala loves Joe.
No he didn't. This is what he said:

He said, speaking of Romney and Wall Street 'They'll gonna put you all back in chains'.

So your excuse for Trump inept, incompentent, and laughable lies about Harris' crowds being AI generated is......me?

I made him do it?

Oh, my sweet summer child. Trump doesn't need me to lie. He lies like he breaths.

Remember when he said that all the FEMA money had been spent on housing for illegal immigrants? Lies.

Remember when he insisted that Haitian immigrants were eating cats and dogs in Springfield Illinois? Lies.

Remember when he insisted that Harris met with Putin before Putin's invasion of Ukraine? Lies.

Remember when he made up a conversation with Willie Brown on a helicopter ride Brown wasn't even on? He lied.

Remember when Trump said that he won California in 2020? Lies.

Remember when Trump said he won the 2020 election? Lies.

Remember when Trump said that Kemp couldn't get through to Biden about the recent hurricane? Lies.

Remember when Trump said that 13,000 murderers entered the US illegally in the last 3 and half years? Lies.

MAGA is a movement based in lies. Don't blame me for Trump's lies.
I could write a ponderous list of all lies told about Trump but it's dinner time and I'm hungry and I'm too lazy and you could care less anyway but nice to see you around Skylar.. thanks and later ..🙂

I could write a ponderous list of all lies told about Trump but it's dinner time and I'm hungry and I'm to lazy and you could care less anyway but nice to see you around Skylar.. thanks and later ..🙂

Laughing.....and how many different people would you have to quote to make that list?

Because all I need for my list is one fantastically prolific liar who spews lies like he breaths:

Donald Trump.

Laughing.....and how many different people would you have to quote to make that list?

Because all I need for my list is one fantastically prolific liar who spews lies like he breaths:

Donald Trump.
Mmm .. you kinda remind of a disgruntled X wife when it comes to Trump (it's personal) judge, jury and willing executioner.. 🙂 ..

..and just for laughs, I think you got the hots .. for Trump 🤭

Mmm .. you kinda remind of a disgruntled X wife when it comes to Trump (it's personal) judge, jury and executioner.. 🙂 ..

..and just for laughs, I think you got the hots .. for Trump 🤭

Yeah, if I were stuck polishing the turd of Trump's honesty, I wouldn't touch my question with a 10 foot pole either.

You'd have to cite dozens and dozens of different people to compile even a fraction of the list of bullshit lies that Trump can manage all on his own.

With MAGA apeing whatever they're told to think by a prolific and obsessive liar.

Yeah, if I were stuck polishing the turd of Trump's honesty, I wouldn't touch my question with a 10 foot pole either.

You'd have to cite dozens and dozens of different people to compile even a fraction of the list of bullshit lies that Trump can manage all on his own.

With MAGA apeing whatever they're told to think by a prolific and obsessive liar.
sKamala is imploding .. You should worry about that.

Harris is imploding says who?

Is it the obsessive liar Trump, citing himself? Its the obsessive liar Trump citing himself, isn't it?
Me .. I'm the culprit and why do you care so much .. It's all bullshit beyond our control ..

Just wondering, why so invested?

Me .. I'm the culprit and why do you care so much .. It's all bullshit beyond our control ..

Just wondering, why so invested?

Oh, so just some rando on the internet making shit up.

Why would I worry about that?

Yeah? And i have no idea what caused the fight
Because it's normal to see to white boys beating up a black man at a MAGA rally.

Tell us about this MAGA black.

1728380196380.png

Bullshit. You can see ONE person in the background who might be laughing, or she could just be smiling. Either way, you have no basis on which to assume that scuffle was even race related, let alone that everyone was laughing and cheering it on.

As I understand it, both of these guys were peddling Trump merchandise. I don't know if this had anything to do with the fight but I do know that you don't know that it was race related.
You're right, maybe the black MAGA's T shirt looked better than the white boys MAGA T Shirt. LOL. So, they had to whoop his ass, so that he would stop selling his T shirts. MAWA.

You're right, maybe the black MAGA's T shirt looked better than the white boys MAGA T Shirt. LOL. So, they had to whoop his ass, so that he would stop selling his T shirts. MAWA.
You're still trying to make it about race, albeit with sarcasm.

The truth is, you have no idea what that fight was about. You nevertheless assume race only because there were two races involved and you conflated one person smiling as a whole crowd laughing and cheering the white guy.

You, sir, are part of the problem.

Like the Republican Party died with Trump.
The Republican party did not want Trump AND the democrat party is not democratic. If you break with their militant orthodoxy , they will mercilessly attack you as they did when Trump ( Trump was a liberal darling for 35 years until he ran under the Republican ticket).

You're still trying to make it about race, albeit with sarcasm.

The truth is, you have no idea what that fight was about. You nevertheless assume race only because there were two races involved and you conflated one person smiling as a whole crowd laughing and cheering the white guy.

You, sir, are part of the problem.
Its obvious you don't have any idea either. We have seen multiple reports of black MAGAs being harassed and beaten. It's funny how fools like you try to tell black folks it isn't about race.

You don't find it troublesome that some of your fellow black MAGAs are being harassed and beaten at MAGA rallies?
I saw a pic of one, not even sure it’s a rally, nor do I know what happened

For all know the black guy grabbed the white guy’s wife

I saw a pic of one, not even sure it’s a rally, nor do I know what happened

For all know the black guy grabbed the white guy’s wife
See this is a prime example of a boot licker who hates herself.

The example this fool gives is maybe the black guy grabbed a white woman.

It has to be the black man's fault.

Forum List

Back