Maher and Affleck own guns...hmmmm...

AFFLECK: Yes, I would say I'm a moderately liberal guy. I mean, there are things that I agree with the Democratic Party. There are things I don't. For example, I'm not a big gun control guy. I believe in all the bill of rights, including the Second Amendment.
Ben Affleck Talks Politics Fox News
Funny... I don't see any listing of policies or restrictions he supports.
Feel free to try again.
Fucking call him and ask him. What am I, a mind reader?
You want to argue that his position on guns does not conflict with his ownership of guns.
In fact, you just admitted you have no idea if this is true or not.
:clap:

AFFLECK: Yes, I would say I'm a moderately liberal guy. I mean, there are things that I agree with the Democratic Party. There are things I don't. For example, I'm not a big gun control guy. I believe in all the bill of rights, including the Second Amendment.
Feel free to try again.
You want to argue that his position on guns does not conflict with his ownership of guns.

Well, you moron, he said he's not a big gun control guy, he believes in the bill of rights and the Second Amendment, so it sure doesn't sound like he's being hypocritical. I think he made his stance on gun ownership pretty clear. If you want more specifics, call him.

How many times do I have to tell you, Bill Maher is pro gun ownership for home defense?
What you need to do is lay out their positions on gun control and then explain how these positions do not conflict/ with their ownership of guns for self-defense.
How many fucking times do I need to tell you? I've never heard anything from Affleck, but I have heard Bill Maher say he's pro gun for home defense numerous times.
Aww,,, getting all sort of upset because you cannot effectively support your position?
What you need to do is lay out their positions on gun control and then explain how these positions do not conflict/ with their ownership of guns for self-defense. If you cannot do that then you need to accept your failure.
Okay, you're a loon. I'm done repeating myself.
I'm a loon because you know you cannot lay out a comprehensive listing of their positions on gun control?
:lol:

I'll also remind you nut cases that Bill Maher is a comedian, and Ben Affleck is an actor. Why would they have comprehensive listings of their positions laid out online? They are not running for office.

The nutters are their own worse enemies and are accomplishing exactly what they say their fear.

"Worst," Pillowbite.

Further, if you leftists "support gun ownership" then what makes us "nutters?" The idea that non-party members be afforded civil rights?

How are we accomplishing restrictions of civil rights to self-defense? I have not advocated the forced disarming of my political enemies.

Do you support the black protesters of Ferguson arming themselves for a protest? Just curious.

One of the great travesties in our nation was when Pat Brown disarmed the Black Panthers. The Panthers marching with shotguns in hand was a powerful statement that these were free men, not to be subdued.

Yes, I support the right of the Ferguson protesters to be armed.

As we recently saw, that is not true.

You, OTOH, are utterly unable to think for yourself.

You made an ass of yourself, screeching that the palin brawl didn't happen. Then, even more proof was posted and you got reeel busy elsewhere. Coward.

The "brawl" where Palin wasn't even present, Pillowbite? Funny, none of the hate sites made a big deal of printing retractions..

Feel free to try again.
Well, you moron, he said he's not a big gun control guy, he believes in the bill of rights and the Second Amendment, so it sure doesn't sound like he's being hypocritical. I think he made his stance on gun ownership pretty clear. If you want more specifics, call him.
I understand you don't like the fact you admitted you haven't a clue as to what their posirtions are, proving that you, indeed, have no idea what you're talking about -- but that's your problem, not mine

Feel free to try again.
I understand you don't like the fact you admitted you haven't a clue as to what their posirtions are, proving that you, indeed, have no idea what you're talking about -- but that's your problem, not mine

Are you having trouble reading English? You keep asking, and I keep telling...Obviously, they are both pro gun ownership for home defense.

You act like you need more details on their positions. Why is that? Are they running for office?

They own guns.

What's the point?

Exactly. My late spouse owned a couple of guns, too. But he didn't strap them around his neck and waltz around Walmart with them.

He didn't parade with the "Open Carry Texas" stupid phucks or get his picture taken at the take out counter at Chipotle, either.

And most of all he didn't shoot anybody because no one ever broken into our house when he was alive.

Now I have them and I won't shoot unless my dog barks and the burglar alarm goes off.

But I swear upon my late husband's soul that I won't shoot up kids at a school or a mall, or take my 10-year-old niece to a shooting range and let her blow her instructor's head off.

I won't shoot black boys holding bags of Skittles or walking down the middle of the street or listening to loud music at the 7-11, either.

Well, it would be interesting to see if either of these guys has preached any sermons on guns...it would also be interesting to know which lefty actors preach against gun ownership...and have guns of their own...or who have hired gunmen to carry guns for them...

Affleck Maher We Own Guns to Protect Our Homes and Families

They need them in order to protect themselves from RWing loons and stalkers.

That's right sweetie........who have tens of millions of big bad guns!!!:boobies::boobies::boobies::Boom2:

I guess that makes up for having a small penis. :biggrin:

If it ain't guns it's a Harley. Spot on Carla.

Well, it would be interesting to see if either of these guys has preached any sermons on guns...it would also be interesting to know which lefty actors preach against gun ownership...and have guns of their own...or who have hired gunmen to carry guns for them...

Affleck Maher We Own Guns to Protect Our Homes and Families

They need them in order to protect themselves from RWing loons and stalkers.

That's right sweetie........who have tens of millions of big bad guns!!!:boobies::boobies::boobies::Boom2:

I guess that makes up for having a small penis. :biggrin:

If it ain't guns it's a Harley. Spot on Carla.

:biggrin:

VN47846lg.jpg

No, I'm not missing something. The op is, clearly. Maher and Affleck dont want all americans' guns confiscated, so their gun ownership is not hypocritical.

G.T.....

This is just to recap my original post...sometimes people forget the intent...

For example...I said it would be interesting to see if either one had preached any anti gun sermons on guns...apparently Affleck owns guns because of a stalker episode...and Maher tends to be uber libertarian...I wondered if there was any anti gun opinions in their history...there doesn't seem to be for ownership..wether that goes to carrying guns is another matter...since if they were to be against carrying them for self defense and then they used private gunmen for their own security...that would be a problem...I am saying if here because I don't know....

Also, Affleck financially supports liberal democrats for political office who do support more restrictions on guns...so there is that...

I own a handgun and a shotgun. But.....if nobody else did....I wouldn't.
Simple.

This goes with the idea that some people, if they could, would just have all guns just disapear from the planet. This is not something I would support because, as I have pointed out, we have had this condition in the past...it changed nothing really in that the bad people used swords, axes, spears and bows to kill people, and the strong, and aggressive raped, murdered and controlled the weak...

Guns changed that equation...since they do not rely on strength to do damage, the old, the weak the single victim vs. multiple opponents...can all have a chance at victory...because of guns...

Getting rid of guns...destroys that chance...

You see this in countries that ban guns...Russia bans guns...and has a higher murder rate than we do...how do you explain that...dittos Latin America...

I own a handgun and a shotgun. But.....if nobody else did....I wouldn't.
Simple.

This goes with the idea that some people, if they could, would just have all guns just disapear from the planet. This is not something I would support because, as I have pointed out, we have had this condition in the past...it changed nothing really in that the bad people used swords, axes, spears and bows to kill people, and the strong, and aggressive raped, murdered and controlled the weak...

Guns changed that equation...since they do not rely on strength to do damage, the old, the weak the single victim vs. multiple opponents...can all have a chance at victory...because of guns...

Getting rid of guns...destroys that chance...

You see this in countries that ban guns...Russia bans guns...and has a higher murder rate than we do...how do you explain that...dittos Latin America...

Boring. This discussion is boring. Every time.

Get a new hobby.

You're the moron. It happens on a daily basis!

Yes, every day violent criminals murder innocent people...and other criminals...to the number of 10-12,000 people a year on average...

And everyday law abiding citizens use guns to save lives and stop violent criminals 1.4 million times a year...that number is derived from taking an average of all the gun studies numbers, I think I took the highest numbers from each, and came out with that number...it might be different, I have found a couple more studies...including one from obama's CDC that found 500,000-3 million times a year....

Guns save more lives than criminals kill with them...

Well, you moron, he said he's not a big gun control guy, he believes in the bill of rights and the Second Amendment,

And yet he gives money to democrats who believe in the opposite....

Forum List

Back