Maher to Guest Defending Islam in Wake of Boston Bombings: 'That's Liberal Bulls--t'

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Maybe Maher is coming around to reality from his dark years steeped in liberal BS, maybe.

Maher to Guest Defending Islam in Wake of Boston Bombings: 'That's Liberal Bulls--t'

Read more: Maher to Guest Defending Islam in Wake of Boston Bombings: 'That's Liberal Bulls--t' | NewsBusters

Bill Maher on HBO's Real Time Friday made a statement that will make the Right cheer as the left predictably cringes.

After his guest Brian Levin - the director of the Center for the Study of Hate & Extremism at California State University, San Bernardino - said of the Boston bombings and how it relates to radical Islam, "We have hypocrites across faiths, Jewish, Christian who say they're out for God and end up doing not so nice things," Maher marvelously responded, "That’s liberal bulls--t right there" (video follows with transcript and commentary):

Read more: Maher to Guest Defending Islam in Wake of Boston Bombings: 'That's Liberal Bulls--t' | NewsBusters

At this point, Mahrer would have to apologize for years of lies and half-truths before I gave a rat's patoot about what he says.

Bill Maher has always been very anti-religion in general.

He has never shied from attacking Islam before.

Maher, and all Islamophobes, use the actions of a few to implicitly argue there are no peaceful Muslims anywhere.

It's bigotry in its purist form.

Maher hates all religions. All of them. With a passion. That he hates Islam a little more than the others is a distinction without a difference.

Last edited:
For one in my life, I applaud Bill Maher for pointing the right way to someone who is even more screwed up than he is.

Maher uses the example that there is only one religion which will kill you for drawing a cartoon.

How quickly we forget it was during my own lifetime there was a religion which would kill a black man for whistling at a white woman. And it is only by force of law that same religion does not continue that practice.

How quickly we forget The Troubles in Ireland.

Maybe Maher is coming around to reality from his dark years steeped in liberal BS, maybe.

Bill Maher on HBO's Real Time Friday made a statement that will make the Right cheer as the left predictably cringes.

After his guest Brian Levin - the director of the Center for the Study of Hate & Extremism at California State University, San Bernardino - said of the Boston bombings and how it relates to radical Islam, "We have hypocrites across faiths, Jewish, Christian who say they're out for God and end up doing not so nice things," Maher marvelously responded, "That’s liberal bulls--t right there" (video follows with transcript and commentary):

I think your thinking when it comes to labels is pretty narrow. Intelligent people like Mahrer are mature enough to see the flaw in their own ideology sometimes. Every ideology has some level of hypocrisy in it. However, that doesn't necessarily undermine the integrity of it.

No reasonable person would give this pathetic excuse for a human being a pass.

excuse fottra

Maher uses the example of the play about Mormons and asks if a show like that about Muslims could be done.

In my lifetime, a play with a black man kissing a white woman in the Deep South would have ended in fire, destruction, and death by Christian religious fanatics.

Did that mean there were no peaceful Christians anywhere? What special kind of idiot would you have to be to make that argument?

Maher and his fellow travelling Islamophobes are those special kind of idiots.

Last edited:
At this point, Mahrer would have to apologize for years of lies and half-truths before I gave a rat's patoot about what he says.

Think about it, this one of the biggest flaming liberal aholes admitting what we have been saying for years. This is good stuff.

No particular religion is the problem. Fundamentalism is the problem.

Bill Maher has always been very anti-religion in general.

He has never shied from attacking Islam before.

He wasn't just attacking Islam, he was admitting the truth about the lies the left likes to tell.

Maher uses the example of the play about Mormons and asks if a show like that about Muslims could be done.

In my lifetime, a play with a black man kissing a white woman in the Deep South would have ended in fire, destruction, and death by Christian religious fanatics.

Did that mean there were no peaceful Christians anywhere? What special kind of idiot would you have to be to make that argument?

Straight up liar. Religion had almost nothing to do with racial hatred. The KKK had to fabricate themselves as Christians to get some followers, most though were just inbred hicks or elitist scum.

Maher, and all Islamophobes, use the actions of a few to implicitly argue there are no peaceful Muslims anywhere.

It's bigotry in its purist form.

Maher hates all religions. All of them. With a passion. That he hates Islam a little more than the others is a distinction without a difference.

If he had actually said what you say he said then you would be correct. Since he didn't I think you need to read the transcript then reload.

Maher uses the example that there is only one religion which will kill you for drawing a cartoon.

How quickly we forget it was during my own lifetime there was a religion which would kill a black man for whistling at a white woman. And it is only by force of law that same religion does not continue that practice.

That is a lie that even Bill Maher would call you on.

But it is funny that you did exactly what you accused him of doing and he didn't, what does that make you?

Last edited:

What religion is that and please state the quotations from their holy book which made such a proclaimination.

Straight up liar. Religion had almost nothing to do with racial hatred. The KKK had to fabricate themselves as Christians to get some followers, most though were just inbred hicks or elitist scum.

Sorry, but they were Christian extremists. It sucks when your rhetoric is turned around on you, don't it?

Funny how painting ALL Muslims based on the actions of a few Islamic "inbred hicks or elitist scum" is okay, but when reflected back on you it is suddenly a lie. :lol:

What religion is that and please state the quotations from their holy book which made such a proclaimination.

The Christian one:

ehkxlf.jpg

http://biblia.com/bible/nkjv/Genesis 9.25

Last edited:

Forum List

Back