Major Report in on the benefits of the Vaccine

Thank you for mansplaining that for us idiot. People going for a medical degree have a cursory knowledge of DNA. Unless they've specialized in molecular biology, public health, or immunology, a d
You calling anyone an idiot is pure Irony.

Why would you believe anything they say? The most respected means nothing anymore.
1672543387550.jpeg

I know what you're talking about.
My daughter is well aware of it's extensive use on animals.
But there are human trials too...

Well that is what the CDC are saying... Not known for lying and I don't think they are stickig this in millions of arms every year with out some human trials...

But there are human trials too...

Well that is what the CDC are saying... Not known for lying and I don't think they are stickig this in millions of arms every year with out some human trials...
The medical world just didn't have the time so let's drop the Blame Game.

And I'll bet that right about now, the jabbies are finding out about that one very important side effect of the clot shot, that can get in the way of that very pleasurable thing that depends on healthy blood flow.

Uh-oh! NO MO!

The up side is that they won't have to keep murdering those unborn babies that they can no longer even make!

And we PureBloods really will take over and repopulate the country with our much finer stock.

1672543509024.gif

Normally healthy and vital young people "dying suddenly" from stroke, pulmonary thrombosis, AMI, and other afflictions that are usually common to the elderly is "no actual evidence".

Weapons....grade.....stupid.
Again Conspiracy...

Have you any actual proof linking COVID vaccine to people dying suddenly?

People dying suddenly all the time...

At the moment there is an excess deaths all over the world but it doesn't correlate to vaccine uptake rates... So can you explain why there is no correlation between vaccine uptake rates and excess deaths?
Then please explain why doctors haven't been seeing vaccine reactions flooding into hospitals... They see COVID cases still today (much less because of the vaccine)...

Are you telling us that the whole medical profession is in on this secret... By the way the same doctors and nurses who overwhelmingly got vaccinated worldwide and supported vaccination..

Try the definition of SCIENCE, dumbass.. The definition of Science is a branch of knowledge or study dealing with a body of facts or truths. Science has nothing to do with "follow (Fauci's) wet dream"
Yes evidence based practice....
Simulations on evidence is totally acceptable...

Are you saying the Weather forecast is not based on science?

Gee, I didn't think that pointing out that Trump got "the jab" would drive you to post in CAPS! I probably shouldn't mention that he also received- here goes, the jab booster!

Have a nice day!
Relevance, dumbass. You still haven't presented an ounce of proof--just your fantasies. I bet you still believe he told you to drink bleach too.

Again Conspiracy...

At the moment there is an excess deaths all over the world but it doesn't correlate to vaccine uptake rates... So can you explain why there is no correlation between vaccine uptake rates and excess deaths?
Then please explain why doctors haven't been seeing vaccine reactions flooding into hospitals... They see COVID cases still today (much less because of the vaccine)...

Are you telling us that the whole medical profession is in on this secret... By the way the same doctors and nurses who overwhelmingly got vaccinated worldwide and supported vaccination..
Curious that in a thread so repeat with data is so easily disregarded with assertions backed by nothing. Typical.

Quit lying. She has refuted your fantasies more in one post than you have in this entire thread. You lose.
There was no links to anything on her post... No backing up of what was opinion...

There is no lying... I am just asking you to based your response on evidence and facts..

My post at the start was based on scientific research which was backed up by evidence... I am just asking you to do the same...
12 pages in all we got is conspiracies, innuendo, opinions...

What nobody here appears to know is that the Commonwealth Fund is CIA controlled -- they use most of the big Foundations -- and it is tied to the WEF as an organisation and through its President David Blumenthal .

The whole report is rubbish from start to finish .

Fake .

DYOR .
What nobody here appears to know is that the Commonwealth Fund is CIA controlled -
:rolleyes:

Again Conspiracy...

Wrong again, moron. The death rate for all causes has remained constant since AT LEAST 2015.

Again Conspiracy...

There are people, children, dying hours after being vaxxed.

Forum List

Back