Majority of Americans prefer "insurection" & Trump over Biden

I PROVIDED THE LINK. If you want to dig down the rabbit hole only to be disappointed further feel free.

I'll wait for you to send the thread off to some obscure forum to hide it in the meantime
I'm not sending it anywhere and I didn't ask for the links as a moderator. As a poster, I'd like to see the polls without having to sit through a 30 minute video. I'm guessing there are no links or way to get the actual polls and you are perfectly happy taking his word for it.

The marxist fucks are known for lying, stealing, grift, corruption.... and molesting children.

Reading the room..... not so much.

Nothing to do with that. You're asking us to watch a half an hour video. Which may or may not even be credible and in order to evaluate how credible the claims are you STILL need to read the original polls.
Tim Poole is an honest person. He isn't always right with his personal opining but citing LEGIT POLLS isn't a personal opinion.
You can scroll the video without investing your precious half hour.

PS. Don't get me started. I got home early today from out of state, paid my RIDICULOUS property taxes late to the state and am in a bad mood because they wouldn't give me any leeway on the OUTRAGEOUS penalties for being SEVEN DAYS LATE.

Cracking a beer and some Soju now to ease the pain

Bullshit! Real American do not prefer "insurrection & Trump over Biden". Only anti-American trumpist scum prefer to see us lose the constitution, rule of law, and the ability to have the vote of the American people overturned by minority mob rule.
Here are polls for you clearly showing Biden is less popular than Trump, as are the skanks Kamala and Nancy:

Tim Poole is an honest person. He isn't always right with his personal opining but citing LEGIT POLLS isn't a personal opinion.
You can scroll the video without investing your precious half hour.

PS. Don't get me started. I got home early today from out of state, paid my RIDICULOUS property taxes late to the state and am in a bad mood because they wouldn't give me any leeway on the OUTRAGEOUS penalties for being SEVEN DAYS LATE.

Cracking a beer and some Soju now to ease the pain
:smiliehug:

Unfortunately, the tax collectors always seem to get their way :(

I'm not sending it anywhere and I didn't ask for the links as a moderator. As a poster, I'd like to see the polls without having to sit through a 30 minute video. I'm guessing there are no links or way to get the actual polls and you are perfectly happy taking his word for it.
He literally cites every poll. I trust him so I'm not going to bother looking them up.
His credibility is on the line so why would he cite a poll and then lie about the numbers?

Here are polls for you clearly showing Biden is less popular than Trump, as are the skanks Kamala and Nancy:

It shows Biden at 42.1. RealClearPolitics showed Trump at 40.5 approval at the end of his first year in office.

Your poll clearly shows nothing except Biden is entering Trump territory and to crow about Trump being "more popular" from the depths of disapproval is pretty funny.

He literally cites every poll. I trust him so I'm not going to bother looking them up.
His credibility is on the line so why would he cite a poll and then lie about the numbers?
Maybe he's a trump supporter, so if he doesn't like what he sees, he just lies about it. We've seen it done.

Got an actual link to these "polls"?
It's sort of insane really. The news, the pod-casters, everyone is acting like there was never really an election, and there is still a campaign going on?

:dunno:

All of this sort of assumes that either Biden or Trump would both be in any shape to run again? :eusa_think:

It shows Biden at 42.1. RealClearPolitics showed Trump at 40.5 approval at the end of his first year in office.

Your poll clearly shows nothing except Biden is entering Trump territory and to crow about Trump being "more popular" from the depths of disapproval is pretty funny.
We get that you're particularly sharp, but look at it again.

You lose...again.

I'll call BS.

What is true is that over half of the Republicans, lets call them the 'Neo-GOP' are willing to accept violence as a means to overturn the election loss by the Trumpybear as well as a means to enact laws allowing partisan interference by legislatures not based on election laws ruled on by the courts.

The left and CNN droning on and on about Jan 6th has had NO EFFECT.

This makes me happy

There is no poll which shows Americans prefer the insurrection over Biden.

All the dumb fuck has is a RCP poll which shows Biden is unpopular.

You lied, your source lied, and that's the REAL truth.

I have never seen him lie. I have seen him be way off in his personal assessments but that happens to all of us.
Looks like you are seeing another time of him being "way off in his personal assessments" if you think what he said in any way supports people support [Majority of Americans prefer "insurrection"].

BTW. Anyway you could go back and fix your spelling in the title of the thread?

I'll call BS.

What is true is that over half of the Republicans, lets call them the 'Neo-GOP' are willing to accept violence as a means to overturn the election loss by the Trumpybear as well as a means to enact laws allowing partisan interference by legislatures not based on election laws ruled on by the courts.
You can call anything you like. The polls are the polls.

Looks like you are seeing another time of him being "way off in his personal assessments" if you think what he said in any way supports people support [Majority of Americans prefer "insurrection"].

BTW. Anyway you could go back and fix your spelling in the title of the thread?
I put insurrection in quotes for a reason. Most Americans CLEARLY aren't buying what yall are selling. Thought I made that clear in the op.

As for the title I'll leave it that way since it bugs you so much ya grammar Nazi

Forum List

Back