Make America Gay Again! IT'S NOT GUNS, IT'S RADICAL ISLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

What's that I smell this morning? It's the sweet smell of Americans - white, black & brown - finally standing up to defend our gays.

Yup

I just went and fucked 3 gay people at Starbucks and bought them breakfast. Do the same. These are heroes.

It's time 4 patriotic Americans to stand up & stand against all the Cop haters - from Obama to the thugs on the street. It's way past time.

WONDERFUL DONALD = LAW AND ORDER AND COMPASSION. CROOKED HILLARY = PANDERING, WEAKNESS, INEFFECTIVENESS, LIES, LAWLESSNESS, ORDERLESSNESS.

Black Student Association: ‘All lives don’t matter, Blue lives don’t matter, White lives don’t matter’ Sad!

It's not just ISIS. It's not just Al Qaeda. It's the ideology. The ideology is Islamism. Islamism is evil. 1 billion Muslims are Islamists.

Our country is totally divided and our enemies are watching. We are not looking good, we are not looking smart, we are not looking tough!

Yep, this should scare off ISIS.

3eecf90ea9e02239acb3073fb10ee695.jpg

We want the wall …Wonderful Donald dominates with the evangelicals … Wonderful Donald will win in a landslide … We can’t be the stupid people anymore....Mike Pence will unify the Republican Party. See how nice I am...I only talk policy...POLICY!

FUCK THAT BITCH CROOKED HILLARY!

GAYS:

HELP IS ON THE WAY!

TRUMP IS ON THE WAY!

GAY SEX IS ON THE WAY!

WE NEED WONDERFUL DONALD!

WONDERFUL DONALD IS THE LEADER WHO WILL BRING CHANGE!

HE HAS THE COURAGE, THE SKILL, & THE WILL TO GET IT DONE!

WONDERFUL DONALD WILL KILL OBAMATRADE, WILL KILL OBAMACARE, WILL BUILD THE WALL, AND MAKE. AMERICA. GREAT. AGAIN.

WE DON'T FIGHT BECAUSE WE LOVE AMERICA, WE FIGHT BECAUSE WE HATE OUR ENEMIES!

CROOKED HILLARY GOES TO WAR, RADICAL BARACK ENDS WARS, WONDERFUL DONALD WINS WARS!

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP! DARN RIGHT! LET'S GET IT GOING! LET'S GET FIRED UP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

CROOKED HILLARY IS CROOKED OBAMA'S CLONE! WE NEED NEW! WE NEED TOUGH! WE NEED STRONG! WE NEED STRENGTH!

CROOKED HILLARY'S BUMBLING INDECISIVENESS, WILLFULL IGNORANCE, AND COMPLETE INCOMPETENCE HAS BRUNG MAYHEM AND DEATH TO AMERICA & THE WORLD! SHE WILL FALL AT WONDERFUL DONALD'S FEET!

Forum List

Back