Make America Gay Again! IT'S NOT GUNS, IT'S RADICAL ISLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

My name is dante thunderstone and i am honored to speak at the rnc convention!

Let's make america gay again!

Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay! Usgay!

WE NEED TO BE STRONG! WE NEED TO BE TOUGH! WE NEED TO BE SMART! WE NEED TO BE KIND! WE NEED TO TURN THE OTHER CHEEK! BY THE WAY, THAT SAYING IS ABOUT ASSES, RIGHT?!

DO I GO TO THE STRIP CLUB OR HAVE DINNER WITH MY BOYFRIEND?!

WAIT....THOSE AREN'T SEPARATE OPTIONS....MY BOYFRIEND WORKS AT THE THE STRIP CLUB!

KASICH'S OUT OF TOWN AND WE'RE GONNA PARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOOOOOOOOOOONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

MAKE AMERICA GAY AGAIN!

MAKE AMERICA SAFE FOR GAYS AGAIN!

MAKE AMERICA ONE AGAIN!

MAKE AMERICA WORK AGAIN!

MAKE AMERICA AMERICA AGAIN!

YOU GUYS ARE BEING A BUNCH OF HOMOPHOBIC RACISTS BY NOT PARTICIPATING IN MY THREAD!

THIS ELECTION IS NOT ABOUT JOBS! IT'S ABOUT DESTROYING ISIS, KICKING OUT ALL THE MUSLIMS AND MAKING AMERICA GAY AGAIN!

Well, radical islam doesn't really want to be around a country that is all gay as it goes against their belief system. So that is a good defense when you consider that reality.
So you are offering to take it up the ass to save America?
Another dumb shit that thinks all relationships are based on anal sex..

Says the boy who's avatar is presenting his ass. Priceless.
You would be attracted to it...

Well, radical islam doesn't really want to be around a country that is all gay as it goes against their belief system. So that is a good defense when you consider that reality.

Sorry man, you like it in the ass I'm not judging.

I sense you are making passes at a straight fellow, so move along, my ass is super glued shut....I am sure you can fulfill your fantasies somewhere..

I sense you are making passes at a straight fellow, so move along, my ass is super glued shut....I am sure you can fulfill your fantasies somewhere..

You like boys, don't deny it. You are gay and that's fine son. Just make sure the ones you go after are old enough, ok?

You like boys, don't deny it. You are gay and that's fine son. Just make sure the ones you go after are old enough, ok?
TOS violation...last warning.

Shut up punk. If you can't stand the heat get out of the fucking kitchen, oh yes and pull your fucking pants up asshole.

it's radical islam, folks, it's radical islamic terrorism.

RADICAL ISLAM!

Trump, The rabid Terrorist Hunter calls the Orlando shooter an agent of ISIS yet the wack job was a homo. There are no fag ISIS terrorists. Radical Islamists would have cut off his head. It doesn't matter what he said. ISIS would have thrown his faggot ass off the top of a high building.

JOIN US ON THIS RELENTLESS TRUMP AMERICAN REVOLUTION OR GET OUT OF THE WAY!

THE DREAM CALLS FOR BLOOD! THE DREAM CALLS FOR BLOOD! THE DREAM CALLS FOR BLOOD!

How is that TOS shit working out for you punk?

Forum List

Back