Make America Gay Again! IT'S NOT GUNS, IT'S RADICAL ISLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

CoLCaT9WYAEqtKi.jpg

Even though Crazy Bernie has lost his energy and his strength, I don't believe that his supporters will let Crooked Hillary off the hook! Even though Crazy Bernie has lost his energy and his strength, I don't believe that his supporters will let Crooked Hillary off the hook! Even though Crazy Bernie has lost his energy and his strength, I don't believe that his supporters will let Crooked Hillary off the hook!

SHE HAS OVERWHELMINGLY LOST THE TRUST OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! SHE'S A WHORE! WONDERFUL DONALD, ON THE OTHER HAND, IS WONDERFUL! WONDERFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL!

we need strength. we need toughness. we need warmth. we need compassion. we need smarts. WE NEED EVERYTHING!

we don't need somebody who constantly takes naps like Crooked Hillary.

If Cory Booker is the future of the Democratic Party, they have no future! I know more about Cory than he knows about himself.

LIBERALS SAY WE ARE A NATION LIKE ANY OTHER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WE ARE THE GREATEST NATION IN HISTORY, FOLKS!

WE HOLD THESE TRUTHS TO BE SELF EVIDENT THAT WONDERFUL DONALD IS A GOD AND SO IS WONDERFUL MIKE!

GOD BLESS WONDERFUL DONALD! GOD BLESS YOU! AND GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Wonderful Donald's speech at the convention wasn't dark. you know what it was?! OPTIMISTIC!

OTHER COUNTRIES CAN'T BELIEVE HOW STUPID WE ARE! WE NEED SMART DONALD AND SMART MIKE AND SMART JEFF AND SMART CHRIS AND SMART NEWT AND SMART SCOTT AND SMART RICK AND SMART BEN!

Go!

Stapled shut, inside an outside world and I'm
Sealed in tight, bizarre but right at home
Claustrophobic, closing in and I'm
Catastrophic, not again
I'm smeared across the page, and doused in gasoline
I wear you like a stain, yet I'm the one who's obscene
Catch me up on all your sordid little insurrections,
I've got no time to lose, and I'm just caught up in all the cattle

Fray the strings
Throw the shapes
Hold your breath
Listen!

I am a FAG before I am a man
I was a creature before I could stand
I will remember before I forget
BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

I am a world before I am a man
BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

I'm ripped across the ditch, and settled in the dirt and I'm
I wear you like a stitch, yet I'm the one who's hurt
Pay attention to your twisted little indiscretions
I've got no right to win, I'm just caught up in all the battles

Locked in clutch
Pushed in place
Hold your breath
Listen!

I am a fag before I am a man
BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

My end
It justifies my means
All I ever do is delay
My every attempt to evade
The end of the road and my end
It justifies my means
All I ever do is delay
My every attempt to evade
THE END OF THE ROAD!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, OH!

Crooked Hillary Clinton is soft on crime, supports open borders, and wants massive tax hikes. A formula for disaster!

Crooked Hillary raked in money from regimes that horribly oppress gays & refuses to speak out against Radical Islam.

IT'S RADICAL ISLAM, FOLKS, IT'S RADICAL ISLAM!

The people who support Hillary sit behind CNN anchor chairs, or headline fundraisers - those disconnected from real life.

Forum List

Back