Make America Gay Again! IT'S NOT GUNS, IT'S RADICAL ISLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Let's don't leave out people that like to dress as cute animals and pet each other in orgies. It's a thing, is that covered in the Constitution , too? I am sure if you split hairs enough the Constitution covers pedophile cannibal arsonists. This is how absurd liberals sound. Can we just get real and stop the nonsense? That would be nice.
So how do I find a group that wears costumes during sex?
The internet? Is your joker makeup getting old? Sex, and perverts, and Guns, they go together somehow. The Orlando shooter was a repressed gay Muslim . Wow, and most mass murderers were men, Wow.
Yeah, to much inner conflict and testosterone rages...

Let's don't leave out people that like to dress as cute animals and pet each other in orgies. It's a thing, is that covered in the Constitution , too? I am sure if you split hairs enough the Constitution covers pedophile cannibal arsonists. This is how absurd liberals sound. Can we just get real and stop the nonsense? That would be nice.
The internet? Is your joker makeup getting old? Sex, and perverts, and Guns, they go together somehow. The Orlando shooter was a repressed gay Muslim . Wow, and most mass murderers were men, Wow.
There is this need to defend male driven phallic need for guns. Why? They don't wan't to recognize this need for male need to control? Terrorism is a male need to dominate, mass shootings, men with control issues using violence to solve their tiny little problems. Gun control is treated like castration, why are men so threatened here?

There is this need to defend male driven phallic need for guns. Why? They don't wan't to recognize this need for male need to control? Terrorism is a male need to dominate, mass shootings, men with control issues using violence to solve their tiny little problems. Gun control is treated like castration, why are men so threatened here?
It's a perceived masculinity role model that men contest with each other, ie., being the biggest bad ass in the neighborhood..

CmEQeT4UoAAox_d.jpg

we're gonna bring back our jobs. we're gonna bring back our wealth. we're gonna bring back our sexy men from overseas. we're gonna bring back our wealth. AND WE'RE GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Muslims join liberals in denouncing Trump, but they won't denounce ISIS. Make sense..

she has horrible judgement. she's sloppy. she doesn't know what she's doing. CROOKED HILLARY'S ABOUT AS BAD AS YOU CAN BEEEEEEEEEEE!

ASSIMILATION HAS BEEN NON-EXISTENT! ASSIMILATION HAS BEEN NON-EXISTENT! I'M NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT ASSIMILATION! I'M TALKING ABOUT RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM! THEY JUST HATE US!

YOU'RE GONNA HAVE YOUR JOBS BACK! YOU'RE GONNA HAVE YOUR SAFETY BACK! YOU'RE GONNA HAVE YOUR PRIDE BACK!

The Left makes it all about race. So sad. Instead of empowering blacks, the Left enslaves blacks. Makes them out to be victims. Always.

we're gonna bring back our jobs. we're gonna bring back our wealth. we're gonna bring back our sexy men from overseas. we're gonna bring back our wealth. AND WE'RE GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Is suicide and option if Trump;
A: loses..

B: Doesn't do what he claims he can do..

If you see a gay man today, fuck that man today. Fuck a gay man every day.

Is suicide and option if Trump;
A: loses..

B: Doesn't do what he claims he can do..

If Wonderful Donald doesn't become president, suicide is absolutely the right thing to do.

Our gay people do a heroic job keeping the American people happy. We're doing a terrible job keeping them safe. We should be ashamed.

Obama on Dallas killer: "Hard to untangle his motives." Huh??? He wanted to kill white Cops. Obama is the enemy.

In other news, 2 blacks were killed 17 wounded in past 18 hrs in Chicago. Black Lives Matter, do you care? Nope.

Forum List

Back