Make America great again

This was me in 1972, toting an M60 while on field maneuvers at Ft. Benning, GA. It was cold that day.

View attachment 601894
Now that was a weapon.....

M60 machine gun - Wikipedia

The M60, officially the Machine Gun, Caliber 7.62 mm, M60, is a family of American general-purpose machine guns firing 7.62×51mm NATO cartridges from a disintegrating belt of M13 links. There are several types of ammunition approved for use in the M60, including ball, tracer, and armor
See more

The M60, officially the Machine Gun, Caliber 7.62 mm, M60, is a family of American general-purpose machine guns firing 7.62×51mm NATO cartridges from a disintegrating belt of M13 links. There are several types of ammunition approved for use in the M60, including ball, tracer, and armor
See more

They wouldn't let me bring it home with me when I got out. :sigh2:

1644977310199.png

In WWII the Germans kidnapped pretty Norwegian girls and sent them to Germany. The girls were put into camps and made pregnant by SS soldiers. After the children were born they were adopted into high ranking Nazi families.

One of the chicks (I don't remeber which one) from Abba was one of those children.
No wonder ABBA hates Israel!

See more

See more
Jammed in the Jungle

When the platoons in front of mine were trapped and pinned down for seven hours, one squad ran out of bullets and had to unlink the belts that they had to carry for machinegunners on Operations. They fed the bullets into their magazines one by one. Luckily, we had M-14s; M-60 bullets wouldn't fit into M-16s.

Forum List

Back