Makers VS. Takers War: Are You A Maker Or A Taker?...

Do You Consider Yourself a 'Maker' Or A 'Taker'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No Nation can prosper when the Takers outnumber the Makers. People better start thinking about that. A day of reckoning will come. Hard decisions will have to be made. But first comes this long War.

No Nation can prosper when the Takers outnumber the Makers. People better start thinking about that. A day of reckoning will come. Hard decisions will have to be made. But first comes this long War.

Everyone is a taker

That is why we function as a society

so how many takers are there and how many makers?

Got those numbers yet?

Got those numbers yet?

Too many Takers. And possibly soon, not enough Makers.

so what are those actual numbers?

maybe then we can get a feel for how soon.

I've asked you to provide some documentation of some numbers now for several hours. And you just keep coming back with platitudes.

Do you not HAVE any real numbers? Are you really just pulling this crap out of your ass?

Since I've repeatedly asked and you've repeatedly refused to provide anything, I can only assume that you are just making this up.

The battle lines have been drawn. It's an ugly 'Makers VS. Takers' War now. The Takers are getting dangerously close to outnumbering the Makers. So what happens to our Country when or if that occurs? Which side are you on? Are you a Maker, or are you a Taker?
The politics of division!
Why do you hate this great country and try to destroy it from within? Why don't you just leave if you hate it here so much? We don't need people like you anyway! :mad:

Why are you so supportive of the current system of collection?
Why is it so important to you to have as many people as possible dependent on government?

Last edited:
I'm a Liberal

I get everything for free. I just wink and show my Liberal Card

Ah, you're definitely a Taker. We all know that. No need for you to vote. ;)

I guess I am a taker

I took a free public school education
I took a state scholarship in College
I drive on roads I don't pay tolls on
I took a tax exemption for my mortgage
I took tax credits for my kids
My house caught on fire and I took free firefighting

Guilty as charged
Why are definitions so difficult for some people? By taker, paulitician no doubt is referring to people who use the state as an instrument of plunder, who petition the state for benefits to meet personal expenses.

Ah, you're definitely a Taker. We all know that. No need for you to vote. ;)

I guess I am a taker

I took a free public school education
I took a state scholarship in College
I drive on roads I don't pay tolls on
I took a tax exemption for my mortgage
I took tax credits for my kids
My house caught on fire and I took free firefighting

Guilty as charged
Why are definitions so difficult for some people? By taker, paulitician no doubt is referring to people who use the state as an instrument of plunder, who petition the state for benefits to meet personal expenses.

And......HOW MANY OF THEM ARE THERE?????????

Neither -- I'm a dancer!

a01484.jpg

What do you call 'contributing?'

Don't work at all?

Pay NO taxes at all?

What about people who worked (and paid taxes) non-stop for 20 years, but who are now dependent upon unemployment?

Where do THEY fit into this false choice?

For me, it would depend on how long you've been collecting Unemployment Benefits. 2/3yrs. or more is unacceptable, and would justify being labeled a 'Taker' in my opinion. But that's just how i feel.

Last edited:
The battle lines have been drawn. It's an ugly 'Makers VS. Takers' War now. The Takers are getting dangerously close to outnumbering the Makers. So what happens to our Country when or if that occurs? Which side are you on? Are you a Maker, or are you a Taker?
The politics of division!
Why do you hate this great country and try to destroy it from within? Why don't you just leave if you hate it here so much? We don't need people like you anyway! :mad:

Drama queen much?

Don't work at all?

Pay NO taxes at all?

What about people who worked (and paid taxes) non-stop for 20 years, but who are now dependent upon unemployment?

Where do THEY fit into this false choice?

For me, it would depend on how long you've been collecting Unemployment Benefits. 2/3yrs. or more is unacceptable, and would justify being labeled a 'Taker' in my opinion. But that's just how i feel.

Look paulitician, I agree in principle with the over-arcing theme of your post. In fact, I think it is a point that is so self-evident, that you don't NEED hyperbole or fear-mongering to sell it.

Got those numbers yet?

Too many Takers. And possibly soon, not enough Makers.

so what are those actual numbers?

maybe then we can get a feel for how soon.

I've asked you to provide some documentation of some numbers now for several hours. And you just keep coming back with platitudes.

Do you not HAVE any real numbers? Are you really just pulling this crap out of your ass?

Since I've repeatedly asked and you've repeatedly refused to provide anything, I can only assume that you are just making this up.

In 2012 over 35% did.

Forum List

Back