Makers VS. Takers War: Are You A Maker Or A Taker?...

Do You Consider Yourself a 'Maker' Or A 'Taker'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whQQpwwvSh4]AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (Live At River Plate) - YouTube[/ame]

Too many Takers. And possibly soon, not enough Makers.

so what are those actual numbers?

maybe then we can get a feel for how soon.

I've asked you to provide some documentation of some numbers now for several hours. And you just keep coming back with platitudes.

Do you not HAVE any real numbers? Are you really just pulling this crap out of your ass?

Since I've repeatedly asked and you've repeatedly refused to provide anything, I can only assume that you are just making this up.

In 2012 over 35% did.

More than 35% did what?

The battle lines have been drawn. It's an ugly 'Makers VS. Takers' War now. The Takers are getting dangerously close to outnumbering the Makers. So what happens to our Country when or if that occurs? Which side are you on? Are you a Maker, or are you a Taker?
The politics of division!
Why do you hate this great country and try to destroy it from within? Why don't you just leave if you hate it here so much? We don't need people like you anyway! :mad:

Drama queen much?

Their Dear Leader is all about division. And they worship him. So don't buy their faux outrage.

Most future Elections will be decided along this battle line. If an area is overrun with Takers, the Democrats will likely win. If an area has enough Makers, the Republicans will likely win. Do you live in a Taker area, or a Maker area? Once you figure that out, you'll pretty much know who'll be in control.

Last edited:
The battle lines have been drawn. It's an ugly 'Makers VS. Takers' War now. The Takers are getting dangerously close to outnumbering the Makers. So what happens to our Country when or if that occurs? Which side are you on? Are you a Maker, or are you a Taker?

When the takers outnumber the makers, you get Democrat rule.

Oh yeah, that's a gimme. But what will the Country look like?

Detroit.

I worked my whole life until I retired. I collect my SS. Therefore I am a TAKER and I am PROUD of it. What a warped thing to think otherwise.

caught a little msnbc today

the hot topic at the time was

why should share holders make more then low level mangers

--LOL

actually, it's more the rich vs. the rubes.

All you dumb right wing rubes who keep voting against your own economic interests because those Republicans are Right with Jesus!

I'm definitely a "maker." I work my ass off every, single day. I LOVE to work and always have. Because I'm seen as a "doer" I'm given extra responsibility. Sometimes it feels like I'm carrying a load so I will come in on the weekend to catch things up and stay on top of things. I will even work on my own time (sometimes) to keep my overtime to a minimum. It's worth it to me because I don't feel as stressed out during regular business hours.

I'm definitely a "maker." I work my ass off every, single day. I LOVE to work and always have. Because I'm seen as a "doer" I'm given extra responsibility. Sometimes it feels like I'm carrying a load so I will come in on the weekend to catch things up and stay on top of things. I will even work on my own time (sometimes) to keep my overtime to a minimum. It's worth it to me because I don't feel as stressed out during regular business hours.

Wow! You are amazing! Don't hurt your arm.

I worked my whole life until I retired. I collect my SS. Therefore I am a TAKER and I am PROUD of it. What a warped thing to think otherwise.

How does collecting SS make you a "taker"?...SS benefits are earned. SS is NOT a social entitlement.
NOT according to the GOP,

There was no GOP entitlement-cutting plan | WashingtonExaminer.com

In the fights over the fiscal cliff and now the debt ceiling, many conservatives were adamant: Republicans should reach an agreement with President Obama only in exchange for serious cuts in entitlement spending. It is the entitlements — Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security — that will drive future deficits, the conservatives argued, and without real cuts, the nation’s debt will spiral out of control in the not-too-distant future.

Not sure

I've taken unemployment a total of 6 weeks in 38 years. Never needed anything else.

Unemployment is an insurance policy that you partially paid for, so it was nothing more than receiving benefits that you partially paid for.

When the takers outnumber the makers, you get Democrat rule.

Oh yeah, that's a gimme. But what will the Country look like?

Greece, then North Korea.

Not sure

I've taken unemployment a total of 6 weeks in 38 years. Never needed anything else.

Unemployment is an insurance policy that you partially paid for, so it was nothing more than receiving benefits that you partially paid for.

But that's kind of the problem, isn't it?

We make a distiction between "earned" entitlements - Social Security, Medicare, Unemployment Insurance, Veterans benefits and retiree pay - and "unearned" entitlements - welfare, WIC, Food stamps, Section 8, Medicaid.

The reality is, both involve someone else paying your way. Or you are payign someone else's way.

Where the GOP went wrong is instead of saying, "Hey, how do we get those who are unproductive to start producing", it's "How do we cut those people off so our rich benefactors can buy more Dressage Horses."

Not sure

But that's kind of the problem, isn't it?

We make a distiction between "earned" entitlements - Social Security, Medicare, Unemployment Insurance, Veterans benefits and retiree pay - and "unearned" entitlements - welfare, WIC, Food stamps, Section 8, Medicaid.

The reality is, both involve someone else paying your way. Or you are payign someone else's way.

Where the GOP went wrong is instead of saying, "Hey, how do we get those who are unproductive to start producing", it's "How do we cut those people off so our rich benefactors can buy more Dressage Horses."

Actually, only the Left wing makes the distinction of what is under the term "ENTITLEMENT". After the Left EXPOSED that EDUCATION was considered an "entitlement", people started to THINK.

If ANYONE is smart enough to do the math, Unnecessary war costs more per day than Welfare Fraud.

Forum List

Back