Making Finland great again

Where does my post mention anything about any "Obama"?

Pogo's Law strikes again.

Your "law" just points out a glaring fact that Dims can't get around: the guy they voted for is guilty of everything they accuse Trump of. We know you hate it when everyone ignores your petulant whining about Trump, but the voters simply have no reason to anything snowflakes have to say. They destroyed their crediblity defending Obama and Hillary.

And yet ANOTHER nickel for Pogo's Law.

Wassamatta fingerboi? Too hot for ya? :gay:

Pogo's "law" is bullshit, of course.
you're killing me bri,,you calling bs on anybody
I'm killing you? You're one of the biggest bullshitters in this forum. Virtually everything you say is a lie.
it's driving you crazy that obama and clinton knew how to GOVERN The ah you have in our WH now doesn't know shit unless he reads from a tele-prompter

Your "law" just points out a glaring fact that Dims can't get around: the guy they voted for is guilty of everything they accuse Trump of. We know you hate it when everyone ignores your petulant whining about Trump, but the voters simply have no reason to anything snowflakes have to say. They destroyed their crediblity defending Obama and Hillary.

I'm killing you? You're one of the biggest bullshitters in this forum. Virtually everything you say is a lie.
it's driving you crazy that obama and clinton knew how to GOVERN The ah you have in our WH now doesn't know shit unless he reads from a tele-prompter
If by "govern" you mean "loot and destroy the country." Yeah, they excelled at that.

It's not a "law" in the sense that anybody has to do it. In fact, nobody has to do it.

No child, this is a rhetorical observation à la "Godwin's Law" --- where again, nobody is required to bring up Hitler.

But every time the topic or the point is Rump ---- and you whiny snowflakes that can't handle it desperately shunt off to an "O'bama" or a "Clinton" or a "Studebaker" or anything you can think of that isn't Rump ----- Pogo's Law earns a nickel.

Y'all make me rich that way. And just like Rump I don't have to lift a finger. All I had to do is license my name.
Yeah, I know it's not an actual law. It's bullshit, and so is Godwin's law.

You invented this so-called law so you could avoid the humiliation of admitting your profound hypocrisy. You don't want anyone to bring up Obama or Clinton because then you have to explain why you attack Trump for doing exactly what the douchebags you voted for did.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Hey it's your derailment. I simply point it out.

Don't want it pointed out? Don't do it.

It's not a "law" in the sense that anybody has to do it. In fact, nobody has to do it.

No child, this is a rhetorical observation à la "Godwin's Law" --- where again, nobody is required to bring up Hitler.

But every time the topic or the point is Rump ---- and you whiny snowflakes that can't handle it desperately shunt off to an "O'bama" or a "Clinton" or a "Studebaker" or anything you can think of that isn't Rump ----- Pogo's Law earns a nickel.

Y'all make me rich that way. And just like Rump I don't have to lift a finger. All I had to do is license my name.

You invented this so-called law so you could avoid the humiliation of admitting your profound hypocrisy. You don't want anyone to bring up Obama or Clinton because then you have to explain why you attack Trump for doing exactly what the douchebags you voted for did.

There's no "derailment," douchebag. You made up some phony rule so you don't have to explain why your such a flaming hypocrite. "Pogo's rule," is really the "don't ask me about my hypocrisy" rule.

^^^^ Why is everyone :meow: the OP topic is Finland and the Finland Presidential election it's not about The Donald/Obama/Clinton :confused-84:

Oosie is absolutely right. No Rump, no Clinton, no O'bama, has jack cheese to do with Finland.

So by way of returning to topic I offer this.

"Minä rakastan sinä" is a Finnish phrase meaning "I love you".

Take the R in the second word and change it to a P. Just knock the leg off. "Minä pakastan sinä"

Now you're saying "I am putting you in the refrigerator".

Prolly where this thread belongs by now too.

There's no "derailment," douchebag. You made up some phony rule so you don't have to explain why your such a flaming hypocrite. "Pogo's rule," is really the "don't ask me about my hypocrisy" rule.

Nope. It's a simple way of pointing out that you coudln't handle the point so you Tu Ququed it into some other point.

And it's Pogo's LAW, not "rule". Not to be confused with Pogo's Slaw, which I'll be making later today as filler for spring rolls.

Nope. It's a simple way of pointing out that you coudln't handle the point so you Tu Ququed it into some other point.

And it's Pogo's LAW, not "rule". Not to be confused with Pogo's Slaw, which I'll be making later today as filler for spring rolls.
It's just more Pogo horseshit. This "law" always comes out whenever someone points out your abject hypocrisy. Obviously the point is to allow you to go on being a hypocrite without any criticism.

"Not to be confused with Pogo's Slaw, which I'll be making later today as filler for spring rolls."

Post about this re. recipe in our Music thread ogo, also I think chocolate fudge sauce is excellent with Chinese Spring Rolls I recommend as I had this on Thursday, I am going to post about this in our Music thread :thup:

It's just more Pogo horseshit. This "law" always comes out whenever someone points out your abject hypocrisy. Obviously the point is to allow you to go on being a hypocrite without any criticism.

Ummm---- think you need to look up the word "hypocrisy" there jellyface. It does not mean what you appear to think it means.

"Not to be confused with Pogo's Slaw, which I'll be making later today as filler for spring rolls."

Post about this re. recipe in our Music thread ogo, also I think chocolate fudge sauce is excellent with Chinese Spring Rolls I recommend as I had this on Thursday, I am going to post about this in our Music thread :thup:

Ew. :puke:

Since I'm not preggers I won't be doing that. No, my sauce is made from nut butter, ACV, ginger, garlic, oil, soy sauce and cilantro.

Ummm---- think you need to look up the word "hypocrisy" there jellyface. It does not mean what you appear to think it means.
I looked it up and I saw your picture there.

What principles did Obama have, other than presenting his backside to every dictator on the planet, that is?

The reason we do is you make some ridiculous item about Trump only to find out something similar Obama did and you were perfectly fine with it.....like increasing pay $40 per check with a tax cut, was huge and really important..yet Trump with $60 per check is now peanuts????

You guys are a fraud and nothing but mindless bots.......

Did they? Was that while Clinton was getting a hummer and fucking interns?

The reason we do is you make some ridiculous item about Trump only to find out something similar Obama did and you were perfectly fine with it.....like increasing pay $40 per check with a tax cut, was huge and really important..yet Trump with $60 per check is now peanuts????

I've never posted anything about "$40 per check" or "$60 per check" connected with anybody. Nor have I ever posted about anybody's tax cuts.

That's the kind of post that happens when you snort lines of Drano.

I've never posted anything about "$40 per check" or "$60 per check" connected with anybody. Nor have I ever posted about anybody's tax cuts.

no but your lefty comrades have. The point is you guys are hypocrits and full of shit

no but your lefty comrades have. The point is you guys are hypocrits and full of shit

Uhmmmm --- I don't have "comrades". And perhaps to save time I should point out I don't have "collaborators", "co-writers", "partners", "associates", "stand-ins", "stunt men", "understudies", "apprentices", "teammates" or "colleagues". "One" means -- one. So apparently you're the full of shit one.

Did they? Was that while Clinton was getting a hummer and fucking interns?
If all Presidents could be like Bill by getting BJ's I'm all for it Bet GWB never got one

So you're saying that's how Trump doubled the rate of economic growth from 1.6% in Obama's last year to 3.2% in Trump's first year, and how he lowered unemployment from 4.6% in Obama's last year to 4.1% in Trump's first year and that how Trump persuaded APPLE and other corporations to return their overseas operations to the US, investing hundreds of billions of dollars in the US economy and paying tens of billions of dollars in repatriated profits and how he reduced illegal immigration from Mexico by 2/3 over Obama's last year in office?

Surprising.

Uhhhhh....nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. I'm saying a con artist came selling snake oil and the poster I quoted lined up, opened hiss wallet and shrieked "yes Master may I have another empty slogan?". Not rocket surgery.
That's the problem with nearly all criticism of Trump, it ignores the job he is doing as President.

Which is fine, since that's really irrelevant.
lol Irrelevant to what? Certainly not to your snarky criticism of Trump.

Yes, absolutely irrelevant to that.

What Rump does or doesn't do in office is pretty much a crapshoot. No one can predict that, since the man has no principles and no positions that he's not willing to rotate according to whatever serves Numero Uno in the moment. Actual policies, actual beliefs --- don't even exist beyond "dig ME". Literally anything can happen. That's why the criticism is entirely personal, and always has been. It's about character. Or one should say, lack thereof.
You just haven't been paying attention. Trump told us exactly what he was going to do during the election, and he has set about doing it ever since. If you had been paying attention, you would have seen how skillfully he has played the Europeans so while the EU is saying there can be no changes that might threaten JCPOA, the UK, France and Germany are talking to Trump about what they can do to address his issues with JCPOA, and how skillfully he has managed the ME so that now both Saudi Arabia and Jordan are telling Abbas to get over Jerusalem and work with Trump, and even Macron, who came into office boasting about how he will handle Trump, is telling Abbas to cut his losses and work with Trump.

Uhhhhh....nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. I'm saying a con artist came selling snake oil and the poster I quoted lined up, opened hiss wallet and shrieked "yes Master may I have another empty slogan?". Not rocket surgery.
That's the problem with nearly all criticism of Trump, it ignores the job he is doing as President.

What Rump does or doesn't do in office is pretty much a crapshoot. No one can predict that, since the man has no principles and no positions that he's not willing to rotate according to whatever serves Numero Uno in the moment. Actual policies, actual beliefs --- don't even exist beyond "dig ME". Literally anything can happen. That's why the criticism is entirely personal, and always has been. It's about character. Or one should say, lack thereof.

You just haven't been paying attention. Trump told us exactly what he was going to do during the election, and he has set about doing it ever since. If you had been paying attention, you would have seen how skillfully he has played the Europeans so while the EU is saying there can be no changes that might threaten JCPOA, the UK, France and Germany are talking to Trump about what they can do to address his issues with JCPOA, and how skillfully he has managed the ME so that now both Saudi Arabia and Jordan are telling Abbas to get over Jerusalem and work with Trump, and even Macron, who came into office boasting about how he will handle Trump, is telling Abbas to cut his losses and work with Trump.

Basically you're describing how sane people placate a madman so that he won't spurt one of his 'eruptions'. :eusa_hand:

As I just said --- an unpredictable morass of spontaneous combustion with no plan. Just id writ large.

Basically you're describing how sane people placate a madman so that he won't spurt one of his 'eruptions'. :eusa_hand:

As I just said --- an unpredictable morass of spontaneous combustion with no plan. Just id writ large.
Another post from you with no substance. You are going to have to take those blinders off and put down the koolade or you're never understand what is going on.

Forum List

Back