Malaria vaccine being developed you can thank the white man

I guess there isn't much us whites can do about it....

Who is "us whites"? Who ever told you that you represent or speak for the white 'race'? Why are you too weak to consider yourself as an individual?

Racism is probably the stupidest 'ism' there is.
Even the pathetic communism can work, all be it on a very small scale with a bunch of people who want to take part in that crap ideal but racism can't.

To make sense, the racist had to deny the truth and assume all in any given group are exactly the same.
That clearly isn't true so the whole concept to unworkable.

The racists tend to move on to discuss crime and poverty but totally neglect to mention the history of that society in America where non whites were oppressed, underfunded and undereducated until only a generation ago in many places are are still subject to that bias in many places.

Black, white, whatever, people are just people and will behave as they learn.
If you teach a bunch of people, you hate them, they'll grow up to hate you.

I wonder how many Blacks were unwillingly infected and died so that vaccine could be developed. Thats why they do those kind of experiments in Africa...life is cheaper there and less regulation!

And who is this WHITEY? Are you including Liberals and Progressives in that definition? They helped elect the first Black president. You want to claim any association there?
Association by skin color doesn't make you same as the person who developed that vaccine.
You are an idiot and always will be regardless of what your more brilliant progressive and liberal white brethren accomplish!

Lol! This is one of Matthews "bait threads". We both know that he and his cartoon pals get a rise out of taking credit for accomplishments which have nothing to do with them. personal
Mathew's point is poingant; blacks as whole do not appreciate the white race. They would rather blame whitey for their failure to acculturate after being warped through time into the " civilized " world. Their mentality of victim/victimizer, their jealousy of the superior white race prohibits them from that appreciation.

It is completely normal to appreciate other cultures, and their contributions, uniquenesses etc. The black man as a whole only looks at the white man as culprit. This amazes me since great porportions of blacks are taked care of by the white mans achievemants; his ingenuity, work ethic, etc. etc. etc. etc.

America could not stand even a 30% population of blacks considering the current statistics; they would destroy us. At 13% percent they are seriously damaging our country. There are many great black Americans, but they are overshadowed by the masses of disrespectful, unruly, violent, ignorant, stupid others.

Matthews point could be suported by what you state....if it was distributed to all. Typically, those who are truly great for society are great because they see humanity as one group...humans.

They do not pick and choose by race who their work and contributions benefit.

Frankly there are masses of whites as well as hispanics, and some Asians who are stupid, unruly, ignorant and violent
as well as unproductive, so to say "thank the white man for _________(fill in the blank), Is utter stupidity.

Last edited:
I guess there isn't much us whites can do about it....

Who is "us whites"? Who ever told you that you represent or speak for the white 'race'? Why are you too weak to consider yourself as an individual?

Maybe your dog WAS black, and you bleached him white?

Nope, he was just born that way. Incidentally, he has not attempted to take any credit for a vaccine.

Can anyone name a single vaccine developed at the hands of a black man? All these things that help blacks were made by whites.

Yet we're the bad guy? When will blacks wake up to the reality that not everything whites do is bad. All I ever hear from them is how whitey is bad and they will blame us for hours for all their problems.

How many black people were killed developing vaccines?

And should I start a thread claiming white people shouldn't be bigots(like you) because men like Charles Drew saved so many lives?

Maybe your dog WAS black, and you bleached him white?

Nope, he was just born that way. Incidentally, he has not attempted to take any credit for a vaccine.

At least Obama's dog has some black color.

Here ya go - in case you're interested...

How to Dye Your Pet: 7 Steps - wikiHow

pet.jpg

The African-American community seems to find much power in the most trivial minutiae.
They sing loud and proud at every opportunity. And bully for that.

Contributions by whites that ultimately benefit that same community go largely unheralded.

White America operates in the background, for the betterment of all kind. Without fanfare, recognition, or credence.

I'm goddamn proud to be white, and I've told my kids they should be too... but not in a superior manner. Rather they should use their racial status to elevate all in a respectful fashion through recognition of individual integrity and honesty.

I've also told them to avoid those without integrity and honesty. And there are plenty of those folks out there, regardless of race.

This is good news but what do you mean by "we"? That by default would mean that you yourself were involved in this. That's like me saying that "we" blacks ruled Egypt at a time even though I had nothing to do with any of that.
Blacks often say " we endured slavery " We depicts an association; it does not mean that each person affiliated is prime.

Calling someone a racist is an easy out when you don't have the courage, or capability to discuss differences between the races - primarily the fact that the black race has a huge problem with lawnessless. You can continue to ignore it; but it is a reality, and whites suffer disproportunately as a result.

Blacks have a well deserved, terrible reputation - their crime rates are offensive, and there is no change in sight. I guess there isn't much us whites can do about it, but proclaim it where we will be called racist - as there is no way a white person can complain about black behavior without that assault. Isn't it odd that it does not work in reverse; whites can be spoken against with impunity by racist blacks. :confused:

It didn't use to be that way. People change every generation. I just hope that everything works out in the next generation. It could always start with a good black leader. Another Martin Luther King.

I really wonder what MLK would say if he came back to life and saw the new generation of blacks.

Lol! This is one of Matthews "bait threads". We both know that he and his cartoon pals get a rise out of taking credit for accomplishments which have nothing to do with them. personal
Mathew's point is poingant; blacks as whole do not appreciate the white race. They would rather blame whitey for their failure to acculturate after being warped through time into the " civilized " world. Their mentality of victim/victimizer, their jealousy of the superior white race prohibits them from that appreciation.

It is completely normal to appreciate other cultures, and their contributions, uniquenesses etc. The black man as a whole only looks at the white man as culprit. This amazes me since great porportions of blacks are taked care of by the white mans achievemants; his ingenuity, work ethic, etc. etc. etc. etc.

America could not stand even a 30% population of blacks considering the current statistics; they would destroy us. At 13% percent they are seriously damaging our country. There are many great black Americans, but they are overshadowed by the masses of disrespectful, unruly, violent, ignorant, stupid others.

Matthews point could suported by what you state....if it was distributed to all. Typically, those who are truly great for society are great because they see humanity as one group...humans.

Frankly there are masses of whites as well as hispanics, and some Asians who are stupid, unruly, ignorant and violent
as well as unproductive, so to say "thank the white man for _________(fill in the blank), Is utter stupidity.
Humanity is seperated by a plethora of overt characteristics :confused:

Blacks are taught the accomplishments of black figures to give them a since of pride - particularly during Febuary; black history month - Dr. Daniel Hale Williams; first man to perform open heart surgery - black. They should also be taught what the white race has accomplished so they can have respect for them as well. We do afterall make up the greater majority, and the white man's success is far greater than the black man's - wtf.

Here is the crux: Proportunately, Blacks commit far more crimes, particularly violent ones than all the other races!

If you will not accept that fact, and try to comprehend that stark difference, than all you have is deflection. Of course there are horrible people in all races. What the hell does that have to do with the epidemic in the black community, and the huge dissproportions indicitive to it regarding decadence?

If society does not first identify a problem with systemic, negative, ramifications, than no constructive means can be taken to mitigate it's harm. Fuck the political correct bullshit. The black race is replete with corruption, and they are damaging the country far more than they benefit.

Lol....I don't personally know any blacks who are "taked care of " by the white mans achievements. My personal physician is from India, the doctor who managed my Fathers cancer care was Asian, and my dentist happens to be black, my mechanic is from the middle east. Diversity, Kid. It is what makes this country great. If I were you I would start to embrace it, and adjust. The last two presidential elections should be a wake up call.

Oh please. Just by shear numbers, not per capita, whites do lead in every category in the country, not because of "individual greatness", but by virtue of a system designed for whites by whites, even the minimal gains experienced by the black population education, employment, and overall financial health, still only represent a comparatively small percentage. The black bogeyman that you are scapegoating has less impact on your life personally than a population of over 70%

Matthews point could suported by what you state....if it was distributed to all. Typically, those who are truly great for society are great because they see humanity as one group...humans.

Blacks are taught the accomplishments of black figures to give them a since of pride - particularly during Febuary; black history month - Dr. Daniel Hale Williams; first man to perform open heart surgery - black. They should also be taught what the white race has accomplished so they can have respect for them as well. We do afterall make up the greater majority, and the white man's success is far greater than the black man's - wtf.

WTF Is right. 1 month out of 12 is black history month. What do you think is taught the other 11 months:eusa_boohoo:

Here is the crux: Proportunately, Blacks commit far more crimes, particularly violent ones than all the other races!

If you will not accept that fact, and try to comprehend that stark difference, than all you have is deflection. Of course there are horrible people in all races. What the hell does that have to do with the epidemic in the black community, and the huge dissproportions indicitive to it regarding decadence?

If society does not first identify a problem with systemic, negative, ramifications, than no constructive means can be taken to mitigate it's harm. Fuck the political correct bullshit. The black race is replete with corruption, and they are damaging the country far more than they benefit.

Let's call it how it is. The majority of black crime is intra racial....just like white crime, Hispanic crime and Asian crime. And those of your mindset and Matthews are likely elated with blacks extinguishing each other. That of course can only be solved from within predominately black communitities. So no, there is no denial on my part of that. I have on numerous occasions pointed out the need for economic development and self reliance, and I don't just talk about it here. I go there and spend time every week. So there is not a statistic that you can spout that I am not aware of. That being said , at least don't fake your outrage at people you detest offing each other.

Matthews point could be suported by what you state....if it was distributed to all. Typically, those who are truly great for society are great because they see humanity as one group...humans.

Oh please. Just by shear numbers, not per capita, whites do lead in every category in the country, not because of "individual greatness", but by virtue of a system designed for whites by whites, even the minimal gains experienced by the black population education, employment, and overall financial health, still only represent a comparatively small percentage. The black bogeyman that you are scapegoating has less impact on your life personally than a population of over 70%

WTF Is right. 1 month out of 12 is black history month. What do you think is taught the other 11 months:eusa_boohoo:

Let's call it how it is. The majority of black crime is intra racial....just like white crime, Hispanic crime and Asian crime. And those of your mindset and Matthews are likely elated with blacks extinguishing each other. That of course can only be solved from within predominately black communitities. So no, there is no denial on my part of that. I have on numerous occasions pointed out the need for economic development and self reliance, and I don't just talk about it here. I go there and spend time every week. So there is not a statistic that you can spout that I am not aware of. That being said , at least don't fake your outrage at people you detest offing each other.
I would like to see all predators extinquished irregardless of race - as I do detest that mindset.

What you don't understand is that concerned whites can not do much more than bitch at blacks as it is an internal matter. We want to see black leaders acknowledge the problem, and announce some constructive plan to fix it. The problem with that is that those blacks that try to speak out are labeled as uncle tom - not with the cause, and they get no exposure.

The leaders you do have in the lime light are asshole, self serving idiots like Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, Holder - who have no credibility. Are you blacks too stupid to realize that these people don't give a shit about your race? They have no union with the truth; they have an agenda.

Please tell us what the problems are aside from drugs, guns, and poverty - as poor whites with guns, and the availibility to drugs don't act like a bunch of savages, and tell us a constructive plan to change that mindset.

I have a solution: if you don't have the means to afford children, it should be illegal to do so - as rats breed more rats, and dumb, ignorant, people breed more dumb ignorant of the like.

Make parents responsible for their progeny. Punish them for failure. Not just incarceration but at hard labor in an industry where they can make money for their RESPONSIBILITIES. If they don't cooperate, make them, or put them to death.

We are not racist, but we are cognizant that the black race as a whole is more of a burden on the USA than a benefit. There are simply too many sorry ass disrespectful criminals in the black race, and too many dumb ass white liberal enablers.

Until we see the problems addressed, we will continue to focus on the animal behavior replete in your race. Maybe you will get pissed off, and try to find real solutions, and stop portraying your race as a bunch of victims.

I would vote for Ben Carson in a heartbeat, and I hate all predator mentallities equal - from the white biker skooter trash to the little black gangbanger. So your assertion that I am a racist is defeated. The problem isn't with me, it is with your race - what the fuck are you all going to do about it?

I would like to see all predators extinquished irregardless of race - as I do detest that mindset.

What you don't understand is that concerned whites can not do much more than bitch at blacks as it is an internal matter. We want to see black leaders acknowledge the problem, and announce some constructive plan to fix it. The problem with that is that those blacks that try to speak out are labeled as uncle tom - not with the cause, and they get no exposure.

The leaders you do have in the lime light are asshole, self serving idiots like Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, Holder - who have no credibility. Are you blacks too stupid to realize that these people don't give a shit about your race? They have no union with the truth; they have an agenda.

Please tell us what the problems are aside from drugs, guns, and poverty - as poor whites with guns, and the availibility to drugs don't act like a bunch of savages, and tell us a constructive plan to change that mindset.

I have a solution: if you don't have the means to afford children, it should be illegal to do so - as rats breed more rats, and dumb, ignorant, people breed more dumb ignorant of the like.

Make parents responsible for their progeny. Punish them for failure. Not just incarceration but at hard labor in an industry where they can make money for their RESPONSIBILITIES. If they don't cooperate, make them, or put them to death.

We are not racist, but we are cognizant that the black race as a whole is more of a burden on the USA than a benefit. There are simply too many sorry ass disrespectful criminals in the black race, and too many dumb ass white liberal enablers.

Until we see the problems addressed, we will continue to focus on the animal behavior replete in your race. Maybe you will get pissed off, and try to find real solutions, and stop portraying your race as a bunch of victims.

I would vote for Ben Carson in a heartbeat, and I hate all predator mentallities equal - from the white biker skooter trash to the little black gangbanger. So your assertion that I am a racist is defeated. The problem isn't with me, it is with your race - what the fuck are you all going to do about it?

What's all this "us" and "we" bullshit? Who elected you spokesman? Speak for yourself, or better yet not at all.

I'm disappointed in Matthew the other day I thought he was sincere in not stereotyping and looking for solutions rather than just perpetuating divisions and then he posts this.

:dunno:

This is good news but what do you mean by "we"? That by default would mean that you yourself were involved in this. That's like me saying that "we" blacks ruled Egypt at a time even though I had nothing to do with any of that.
Blacks often say " we endured slavery " We depicts an association; it does not mean that each person affiliated is prime.

Calling someone a racist is an easy out when you don't have the courage, or capability to discuss differences between the races - primarily the fact that the black race has a huge problem with lawnessless. You can continue to ignore it; but it is a reality, and whites suffer disproportunately as a result.

Blacks have a well deserved, terrible reputation - their crime rates are offensive, and there is no change in sight. I guess there isn't much us whites can do about it, but proclaim it where we will be called racist - as there is no way a white person can complain about black behavior without that assault. Isn't it odd that it does not work in reverse; whites can be spoken against with impunity by racist blacks. :confused:

It didn't use to be that way. People change every generation. I just hope that everything works out in the next generation. It could always start with a good black leader. Another Martin Luther King.

I really wonder what MLK would say if he came back to life and saw the new generation of blacks.

He'd say, "damn *******"... :lol:

Forum List

Back