Malaria vaccine being developed you can thank the white man

Mathew's point is poingant; blacks as whole do not appreciate the white race. They would rather blame whitey for their failure to acculturate after being warped through time into the " civilized " world. Their mentality of victim/victimizer, their jealousy of the superior white race prohibits them from that appreciation.

It is completely normal to appreciate other cultures, and their contributions, uniquenesses etc. The black man as a whole only looks at the white man as culprit. This amazes me since great porportions of blacks are taked care of by the white mans achievemants; his ingenuity, work ethic, etc. etc. etc. etc.

America could not stand even a 30% population of blacks considering the current statistics; they would destroy us. At 13% percent they are seriously damaging our country. There are many great black Americans, but they are overshadowed by the masses of disrespectful, unruly, violent, ignorant, stupid others.

Matthews point could be suported by what you state....if it was distributed to all. Typically, those who are truly great for society are great because they see humanity as one group...humans.

They do not pick and choose by race who their work and contributions benefit.

Frankly there are masses of whites as well as hispanics, and some Asians who are stupid, unruly, ignorant and violent
as well as unproductive, so to say "thank the white man for _________(fill in the blank), Is utter stupidity.

Humanity is seperated by a plethora of overt characteristics :confused:

Blacks are taught the accomplishments of black figures to give them a since of pride - particularly during Febuary; black history month - Dr. Daniel Hale Williams; first man to perform open heart surgery - black. They should also be taught what the white race has accomplished so they can have respect for them as well. We do afterall make up the greater majority, and the white man's success is far greater than the black man's - wtf.

WTF Is right. 1 month out of 12 is black history month. What do you think is taught the other 11 months:eusa_boohoo:

Here is the crux: Proportunately, Blacks commit far more crimes, particularly violent ones than all the other races!

If you will not accept that fact, and try to comprehend that stark difference, than all you have is deflection. Of course there are horrible people in all races. What the hell does that have to do with the epidemic in the black community, and the huge dissproportions indicitive to it regarding decadence?

If society does not first identify a problem with systemic, negative, ramifications, than no constructive means can be taken to mitigate it's harm. Fuck the political correct bullshit. The black race is replete with corruption, and they are damaging the country far more than they benefit.

Let's call it how it is. The majority of black crime is intra racial....just like white crime, Hispanic crime and Asian crime. And those of your mindset and Matthews are likely elated with blacks extinguishing each other. That of course can only be solved from within predominately black communitities. So no, there is no denial on my part of that. I have on numerous occasions pointed out the need for economic development and self reliance, and I don't just talk about it here. I go there and spend time every week. So there is not a statistic that you can spout that I am not aware of. That being said , at least don't fake your outrage at people you detest offing each other.
I would like to see all predators extinquished irregardless of race - as I do detest that mindset.

What you don't understand is that concerned whites can not do much more than bitch at blacks as it is an internal matter. We want to see black leaders acknowledge the problem, and announce some constructive plan to fix it. The problem with that is that those blacks that try to speak out are labeled as uncle tom - not with the cause, and they get no exposure.

The leaders you do have in the lime light are asshole, self serving idiots like Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, Holder - who have no credibility. Are you blacks too stupid to realize that these people don't give a shit about your race? They have no union with the truth; they have an agenda.

Please tell us what the problems are aside from drugs, guns, and poverty - as poor whites with guns, and the availibility to drugs don't act like a bunch of savages, and tell us a constructive plan to change that mindset.

I have a solution: if you don't have the means to afford children, it should be illegal to do so - as rats breed more rats, and dumb, ignorant, people breed more dumb ignorant of the like.

Make parents responsible for their progeny. Punish them for failure. Not just incarceration but at hard labor in an industry where they can make money for their RESPONSIBILITIES. If they don't cooperate, make them, or put them to death.

We are not racist, but we are cognizant that the black race as a whole is more of a burden on the USA than a benefit. There are simply too many sorry ass disrespectful criminals in the black race, and too many dumb ass white liberal enablers.

Until we see the problems addressed, we will continue to focus on the animal behavior replete in your race. Maybe you will get pissed off, and try to find real solutions, and stop portraying your race as a bunch of victims.

I would vote for Ben Carson in a heartbeat, and I hate all predator mentallities equal - from the white biker skooter trash to the little black gangbanger. So your assertion that I am a racist is defeated. The problem isn't with me, it is with your race - what the fuck are you all going to do about it?

What invalidates all of the above to me is your propensity to focus on these "we" points.

Do you think that Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, or even the average white millionaire feels any kinship to you based solely on racial similarity?

My guess would be no. It is likely that they would view you no differently than they would a black, white, Hispanic or Asian person going down the wrong path.

The truth is that America is divided by class. Not black, white or other.

You are NOT the part of a "white collective" that actually contributes meaninfully to the improvement of the condition of masses of people of any race.

So, asking a rhetorical question, when you say "we", who are you referring to?

If you personally do or not earn in excess of millions or billions of dollars annually,or influence the life outcomes of anyone in particular, you are placed into the same demographic as any black, white or Hispanic citizen, and as a part of that demograhic, you have a limited influence over what you can really effectively change.

So when you say "we", it makes you appear to be out of touch and actually ignorantly misinformed.

Since your goal is to racialize bad behavior, there are plenty of "needs" within your own circle of influence.

In this forum, you have presented nothing except opinions.

Do better.

, I spend time in impoverished, predominately black neighborhoods, in a leadership role of a small but impactful organization in California, that effects change one family at at a time, we measure success based on individual results, by family and by person.

We - us whites. You are very presumptuous with my status.

This is about the way that blacks treat whites - not giving them credit where credit is due.

I'll leave this thread with this: If it wasn't for whites, you blacks would have much worse lives. Your state is pathetic - you are your worse enemies. Your leaders are corrupt , but the average black is too stupid to care. Most of you have bought the victim mentality which will keep you static, or in decline. If all blacks were made to govern themselves, they would be living in hell.

"We"? Who the fuck are YOU? Are you trying to take even the tiniest scintilla of credit by association of your skin pigmentation, you worthless, insipid little worm? You are NOBODY, you are NOTHING, so this hasn't got anything to do with YOU, idiot. Your use of the pronoun "we" is ridiculously inappropriate. YOU are doing nothing but occupying space and using oxygen you don't deserve.

You should dye your dog black.

his dog's name is kung pao chicken

Mathew's point is poingant; blacks as whole do not appreciate the white race. They would rather blame whitey for their failure to acculturate after being warped through time into the " civilized " world. Their mentality of victim/victimizer, their jealousy of the superior white race prohibits them from that appreciation.

It is completely normal to appreciate other cultures, and their contributions, uniquenesses etc. The black man as a whole only looks at the white man as culprit. This amazes me since great porportions of blacks are taked care of by the white mans achievemants; his ingenuity, work ethic, etc. etc. etc. etc.

America could not stand even a 30% population of blacks considering the current statistics; they would destroy us. At 13% percent they are seriously damaging our country. There are many great black Americans, but they are overshadowed by the masses of disrespectful, unruly, violent, ignorant, stupid others.

Matthews point could be suported by what you state....if it was distributed to all. Typically, those who are truly great for society are great because they see humanity as one group...humans.

Frankly there are masses of whites as well as hispanics, and some Asians who are stupid, unruly, ignorant and violent
as well as unproductive, so to say "thank the white man for _________(fill in the blank), Is utter stupidity.

Humanity is seperated by a plethora of overt characteristics :confused:

Blacks are taught the accomplishments of black figures to give them a since of pride - particularly during Febuary; black history month - Dr. Daniel Hale Williams; first man to perform open heart surgery - black. They should also be taught what the white race has accomplished so they can have respect for them as well. We do afterall make up the greater majority, and the white man's success is far greater than the black man's - wtf.

WTF Is right. 1 month out of 12 is black history month. What do you think is taught the other 11 months:eusa_boohoo:

Here is the crux: Proportunately, Blacks commit far more crimes, particularly violent ones than all the other races!

If you will not accept that fact, and try to comprehend that stark difference, than all you have is deflection. Of course there are horrible people in all races. What the hell does that have to do with the epidemic in the black community, and the huge dissproportions indicitive to it regarding decadence?

If society does not first identify a problem with systemic, negative, ramifications, than no constructive means can be taken to mitigate it's harm. Fuck the political correct bullshit. The black race is replete with corruption, and they are damaging the country far more than they benefit.

Let's call it how it is. The majority of black crime is intra racial....just like white crime, Hispanic crime and Asian crime. And those of your mindset and Matthews are likely elated with blacks extinguishing each other. That of course can only be solved from within predominately black communitities. So no, there is no denial on my part of that. I have on numerous occasions pointed out the need for economic development and self reliance, and I don't just talk about it here. I go there and spend time every week. So there is not a statistic that you can spout that I am not aware of. That being said , at least don't fake your outrage at people you detest offing each other.
I would like to see all predators extinquished irregardless of race - as I do detest that mindset.

What you don't understand is that concerned whites can not do much more than bitch at blacks as it is an internal matter. We want to see black leaders acknowledge the problem, and announce some constructive plan to fix it. The problem with that is that those blacks that try to speak out are labeled as uncle tom - not with the cause, and they get no exposure.

The leaders you do have in the lime light are asshole, self serving idiots like Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, Holder - who have no credibility. Are you blacks too stupid to realize that these people don't give a shit about your race? They have no union with the truth; they have an agenda.

Please tell us what the problems are aside from drugs, guns, and poverty - as poor whites with guns, and the availibility to drugs don't act like a bunch of savages, and tell us a constructive plan to change that mindset.

I have a solution: if you don't have the means to afford children, it should be illegal to do so - as rats breed more rats, and dumb, ignorant, people breed more dumb ignorant of the like.

Make parents responsible for their progeny. Punish them for failure. Not just incarceration but at hard labor in an industry where they can make money for their RESPONSIBILITIES. If they don't cooperate, make them, or put them to death.

We are not racist, but we are cognizant that the black race as a whole is more of a burden on the USA than a benefit. There are simply too many sorry ass disrespectful criminals in the black race, and too many dumb ass white liberal enablers.

Until we see the problems addressed, we will continue to focus on the animal behavior replete in your race. Maybe you will get pissed off, and try to find real solutions, and stop portraying your race as a bunch of victims.

I would vote for Ben Carson in a heartbeat, and I hate all predator mentallities equal - from the white biker skooter trash to the little black gangbanger. So your assertion that I am a racist is defeated. The problem isn't with me, it is with your race - what the fuck are you all going to do about it?

Interesting.This mindset you have of "we", as if you speak for the "white collective". You do not, anymore than I speak for the "black collective".

You in fact are a racist, as you have implied that blacks are inferior to whites and are predisposed to criminal behavior and divert attention from the fact that even white criminals are "less criminally inclined" than blacks.

For someone who tries to appear to be objective, your objectivity is deeply flawed.

As one who spends time around those of all races who need assistance, or a new path in life, I can tell you that there are no unique charateristics between criminals of any race, nor are there any differences between people who are prone to corruption.

All are very similar.

That being said, as you learn more and gain more life experience you will eventually see that fact.

"We"? Who the fuck are YOU? Are you trying to take even the tiniest scintilla of credit by association of your skin pigmentation, you worthless, insipid little worm? You are NOBODY, you are NOTHING, so this hasn't got anything to do with YOU, idiot. Your use of the pronoun "we" is ridiculously inappropriate. YOU are doing nothing but occupying space and using oxygen you don't deserve.

That would be a strange name for a dog.

And that was a lame-ass attempt at a joke.

Interesting.This mindset you have of "we", as if you speak for the "white collective". You do not, anymore than I speak for the "black collective".

You in fact are a racist, as you have implied that blacks are inferior to whites and are predisposed to criminal behavior and divert attention from the fact that even white criminals are "less criminally inclined" than blacks.

For someone who tries to appear to be objective, your objectivity is deeply flawed.

As one who spends time around those of all races who need assistance, or a new path in life, I can tell you that there are no unique charateristics between criminals of any race, nor are there any differences between people who are prone to corruption.

All are very similar.

That being said, as you learn more and gain more life experience you will eventually see that fact.
I see you are totally full of shit. Blacks are inferior to whites - that is a fact emerged in empirical data; facts arn't racist.

Blacks commit hugely disproportunate crime, but you won't touch that, because it blows your shit up in your face.

I grew up in chocolate city USA, and went to school with 85% blacks - my oldest brother was the only white in his school until we got the fuck out of there. I am 52, years old, and served with blacks in the Marine Corps - so you can't tell me shit about blacks. All I need to know is indelible, or comes from the FBI statistics - another of your shit blower uppers.

To say "we" blacks, whites, asians, etc. etc. etc. ad nauseum - is common place. That assertion is as stupid as the rest of your babble.

and the devil is a liar,

period.

Forum List

Back