Malaysia Airlines Is To Blame. Not the Russians

By the OP's logic, if I wandered mistakenly into the wrong side of town at night and was murdered it would be my fault.

Was it the fault of the people on Korean Air 007 to get blown to hell by Russian dogs?

Missiles don't kill people, Airlines do ALERT!

There is no excuse for this bullshit. That gear is sophisticated enough to know the difference between a passenger aircraft and military.

NO, that NOT the OP's logic. This plane didn't "wander". It was routed by Malaysian Airlines to fly through a war zone, where other planes have been getting shot down. Starting to focus for you now ?

I thought your first statement was exceedingly dumb until I saw your last one.
EARTH TO RCC: The missles can't differentiate between military and passenger, and the planes they had been shooting down, were neither of those. They were cargo planes.

The missiles can't tell the difference but the radar system with a properly trained operator can. Putting that weapon system in the hands of untrained personel makes whoever gave them the system culpable in the resulting crime of accident.

By the OP's logic, if I wandered mistakenly into the wrong side of town at night and was murdered it would be my fault.

Was it the fault of the people on Korean Air 007 to get blown to hell by Russian dogs?

There is no excuse for this bullshit. That gear is sophisticated enough to know the difference between a passenger aircraft and military.

NO, that NOT the OP's logic. This plane didn't "wander". It was routed by Malaysian Airlines to fly through a war zone, where other planes have been getting shot down. Starting to focus for you now ?

EARTH TO RCC: The missles can't differentiate between military and passenger, and the planes they had been shooting down, were neither of those. They were cargo planes.

The missiles can't tell the difference but the radar system with a properly trained operator can. Putting that weapon system in the hands of untrained personel makes whoever gave them the system culpable in the resulting crime of accident.

Yes, and no one slipped them out of Russia in their back pockets.

All planes are cargo planes.

Reducing risk of DEATH is more important than reducing cost. If MA ignored this to reduce costs and maximize profits, they should have their pants sued off.

Also, other airlines were NOT following the same route. That was noted in the OP, with the NAMES of those airlines (which I noticed you didn't provide)
Singapore Airline, Virgin Atlantic, and dozens of other Asian and European Airlines used that air space. Six Heathrow flights were among 55 planes over Donetsk on same day. Of course no airline should have been using that route. However, hindsight is perfect.

Virgin Atlantic plane was in same area as MH17 when it was shot down | Mail Online

Of course no airline should have been flying through that war zone. So what's the point of mentioning that some idiots DID do that ? And this WAS "hindsight". Some planes had already been shot down a few days before this flight. All the more reason for MA to act responsibly, and stay out of the zone.
Saying the blame lies with MA, as this thread contends is like saying a young girl raped walking through a bad neighborhood is to blame, not the rapist.

Last edited:

and If they obtained them by taking them from the Ukrainian Army ?

Singapore Airline, Virgin Atlantic, and dozens of other Asian and European Airlines used that air space. Six Heathrow flights were among 55 planes over Donetsk on same day. Of course no airline should have been using that route. However, hindsight is perfect.

Virgin Atlantic plane was in same area as MH17 when it was shot down | Mail Online

Of course no airline should have been flying through that war zone. So what's the point of mentioning that some idiots DID do that ? And this WAS "hindsight". Some planes had already been shot down a few days before this flight. All the more reason for MA to act responsibly, and stay out of the zone.
Saying the blame lies with MA, as this thread contends is like saying a young girl raped walking through a bad neighborhood is to blame, not the rapist.

In fairness to the airliners that flew over the area, many girls have been raped while walking through a bad neighborhood, but no one has ever shot down a commercial airliner with a missile until now. Kind of caught everyone off guard. Who would suspect a WMD would be given to some random rogue group of thugs. These are people who can't be trusted to guard over dead bodies for a night or two and Russia gave them an anti aircraft system.

In fairness to the airliners that flew over the area, many girls have been raped while walking through a bad neighborhood, but no one has ever shot down a commercial airliner with a missile until now. Kind of caught everyone off guard. Who would suspect a WMD would be given to some random rogue group of thugs. These are people who can't be trusted to guard over dead bodies for a night or two and Russia gave them an anti aircraft system.

OMG can the attempts to demonize Putin get any stranger. :lol:
A Surface to Air missile hardly qualifies as a WMD but it makes for great rhetoric.
Second-----no one gave the separatists anything. They stole it from the Ukraines.

Full access now is a very clear statement, this plane was shot by a missle launched from rebel territory, why are the Russian rebels preventing access?

All planes are cargo planes.

Humans are not "cargo", and there are many test flights, and recog flights.

Full access now is a very clear statement, this plane was shot by a missle launched from rebel territory, why are the Russian rebels preventing access?

Because when the missile detonates it leaves a signature as to it's variant. The signature will be on some of the bodies and aircraft pieces (shrapnel type and chemical residue) The BUK has many variants and if the one in this shoot down were a Ukrainian one it would be easy to tell. Just as it will be easy to tell if it was a Russian military variant.

Because when the missile detonates it leaves a signature as to it's variant. The signature will be on some of the bodies and aircraft pieces (shrapnel type and chemical residue) The BUK has many variants and if the one in this shoot down were a Ukrainian one it would be easy to tell. Just as it will be easy to tell if it was a Russian military variant.

the point being what ? Reports are that the missiles were stolen by the separatists from the Ukraines and they accidently shot down the airliner. What else do we need to know ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back