Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

The ocean is a big place. If I were on a cruise ship 5 miles away with a 360 view on deck for example, I might not even notice a 777 going tits up in the ocean. Definitely wouldn't hear anything IMO.

Heard tonight that it elevated to over 45k and at that altitude the oxygen masks would have deployed

Curious

Heard tonight that it elevated to over 45k and at that altitude the oxygen masks would have deployed

Curious

If accurate, I guess that would be one way to incapacitate passengers, if those controlling the plane could turn off oxygen.

CaféAuLait;8776138 said:

Curious

If accurate, I guess that would be one way to incapacitate passengers, if those controlling the plane could turn off oxygen.

Was on Fox's the Kelly file. Only caught a little. Sounds like the plane made a radical climb followed by a radical decent

I'm trying to build up a reasonable guess, based on what few facts are available.
I'm probably wrong as there is so little to work with but my guess goes like this.
There was a fire that disabled a bunch of systems (hence the IFF signal being lost).
The aircraft's oxygen system failed and the pilots went out like a light.
That would explain the height drop and course change.
The auto pilot kicked in automatically as it should.
This caused the aircraft to fly on until the fuel ran out but, as the passengers and crew were spark out or dead by this point - the thing crashed somewhere, probably in the ocean.

Of course, this is a fairly wild guess, based on very few facts, but it seems to explain everything we know so far.

Admit it Indofred, the plane landed on your private runway on Timor, all the passengers were put on a boat to Australia, and you have a brand spanking new 777 toy to play with.

CaféAuLait;8776138 said:

Curious

Was on Fox's the Kelly file. Only caught a little. Sounds like the plane made a radical climb followed by a radical decent

Sorry, I was not implying you were not accurate, but the MSM, we have just heard a ton of news and information which had been false the next day.

Curious
If they had stayed at that altitude, they would surely have run out of air, even with the oxygen masks. No one could survive without air.

What baffles me is when the plane turned around, went off course, and flew over Malaysia, why didn't Malaysian officials send up military jets, since an unidentified aircraft was flying over it's airspace. :eusa_eh:

What baffles me is when the plane turned around, went off course, and flew over Malaysia, why didn't Malaysian officials send up military jets, since an unidentified aircraft was flying over it's airspace. :eusa_eh:

The military were probably asleep at the time.

Seriously. I lived there for four years.

Hmmm if it flew on for 4 or 5 hours longer. and maybe in any direction be it by auto and/or steer, then where would that put it or what would that place it over within the 4 to 5 hour track or path within a 360 Degree radius ? Any old air strips or islands in reach maybe ?

Exactly.

I can say with 99% certainty that everyone on that plane is dead unfortunately. I think most would agree although that in no way should stop them from figuring it all out.

Muhammad Atta did not have a license. He was still in flight school when he flew a plane into the WTC. In fact, six months after the event, Atta was sent a letter approving his request for grant money to continue in school. We paid for the training he got.

The Malaysian authorities knew almost immediately that the plane went off course and waited 90 hours before telling anyone. No one finds that rather odd?

Here's Atta's TAC. The third area clearly reads "Commercial Pilot"

Atta_Temporary_Airman_Certificate_21st_December_2000.png

Sent from my NWO shill phone using TapYourLine II.

Says he only had 'private pilot privileges'. Not commercial. Big difference. My brother and nephew both have small planes. No comparison.

atta had a commercial certificate

and it was legal for him to fly solo
in all the ratings areas

basic pilots start out usually with
fixed wing single engine over land

then as they get more training and hours move upwards

with more complex piloting

such as instrument flight

multi engine complex aircraft

CFI and CFI 11

and so forth

atta was far from a basic student pilot

as of December 2000 atta was receiving flight training for 727s

Hmmm if it flew on for 4 or 5 hours longer. and maybe in any direction be it by auto and/or steer, then where would that put it or what would that place it over within the 4 to 5 hour track or path within a 360 Degree radius ? Any old air strips or islands in reach maybe ?

Eros data has been requested to assist in the location of the aircraft should it be on land

if it is parked on any island out that way we will be able to see it

if we have not already recorded it from the time of the incident

CaféAuLait;8776185 said:
CaféAuLait;8776138 said:

Sorry, I was not implying you were not accurate, but the MSM, we have just heard a ton of news and information which had been false the next day.

I took no offense. Just wish I would have been able to watch more of the report. Seems like she had some interesting information

take your pick

Abandoned & Little-Known Airfields: Western Pacific Islands

link

the 777 needs give or take 11,000 feet of runway

considering weight temp altitude and humidity

No. The wing span on a triple 7 is so wide that it would wipe out at the first carrier's command "island"

I don't see how a plane that large could land on grass, dirt, or sand.
You probably couldn't see how a plane so large could land in that river like it did not long ago either, but it did, and the skill of that pilot did it, and the people were all saved, and even the plane was saved.

You were saying ? (smile)

to me the controlled crash landing that is the most impressive

is the one that happened in Sioux City Iowa -United Airlines Flight 232

the airplane was landed without conventional control

they lost all three independent hydraulic systems on board the aircraft

rendering all traditional flight controls in operable

all they had left was two workable engines to steer with

unable to flare the jet had a rapid rate of decent

and was not able to bleed off airspeed over the runaway threshold

a 111 souls died that day however 185 survived in a situation

in which the plane should have never been able to make to the diverted airport

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l4pywdqvK4]United Airlines 232 crash reports - Amazing pilot!! - YouTube[/ame]

A Malaysian government official says investigators have concluded that one of the pilots or someone else with flying experience hijacked the missing Malaysia Airlines jet.

The official, who is involved in the investigation, says no motive has been established, and it is not yet clear where the plane was taken. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to brief the media.

The official said that hijacking was no longer a theory. “It is conclusive.”

Malaysian official says investigators conclude missing jet was hijacked, steered off-course | Star Tribune

A Malaysian government official says investigators have concluded that one of the pilots or someone else with flying experience hijacked the missing Malaysia Airlines jet.

The official, who is involved in the investigation, says no motive has been established, and it is not yet clear where the plane was taken. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to brief the media.

Malaysian official says investigators conclude missing jet was hijacked, steered off-course | Star Tribune

So whom and why?

I don't think it was suicide as has been suggested. If suicide I don't see a reason for the captain to turn off the transponders and then continue on changing direction for 4-5 hours after.

I wondered if this particular captains habit of allowing people, especially pretty young women into the cockpit during flight was found out by the wrong people/group of terrorists? Could someone have caught his eye on purpose with the hopes of being invited in? And did she allow someone in during flight right after the hand-off to Ho Chi Min City? The captain said, "All right. Good night." and those are the last words we know as of right now.

Timeline before disappearance:

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=22912595&sid=76&ts=true

CaféAuLait;8776755 said:

So whom and why?

I don't think it was suicide as has been suggested. If suicide I don't see a reason for the captain to turn off the transponders and then continue on changing direction for 4-5 hours after.

I wondered if this particular captains habit of allowing people, especially pretty young women into the cockpit during flight was found out by the wrong people/group of terrorists? Could someone have caught his eye on purpose with the hopes of being invited in? And did she allow someone in during flight right after the hand-off to Ho Chi Min City? The captain said, "All right. Good night." and those are the last words we know as of right now.

Timeline before disappearance:

The Timeline for Missing Flight MH370 - ABC News

i dont think it was a suicide run either at least not at this point

i wonder how long the hand over time between towers is

i know that even here flying in northern South Dakota there is about a 20 or so miles

of dead air when being handed over from MSP to DEN but then again

that is a much lower altitude then this flight

however that appears to be the time when the move was made

but who did it that is a mystery at this time

the two guys with the fake passports or the pilots themselves

or one of them

if this turns out to be the case expect to see this thing

loaded with a device headed for an easy target

Forum List

Back