Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

I think I'll go with the theory that Chinese TV is doing a version of "LOST", and this is just a big promotional stunt.

:D

Hmmm if it flew on for 4 or 5 hours longer. and maybe in any direction be it by auto and/or steer, then where would that put it or what would that place it over within the 4 to 5 hour track or path within a 360 Degree radius ? Any old air strips or islands in reach maybe ?

That sample size of one is notably larger than the sample size of any of the conspiracy theorists.

And speaking of moving goalposts, you might want to set your goalposts down for the first time by defining for us what criteria you used to conclude "too many" callers were getting rings back.

Haha, I explicitly stated that what I posted was conspiracy, not fact nor proof, nor even that I believed it. You are the fool wanting me to prove that what I already stated as a conspiracy is some how factual in my mind. Do you really want to travel that path? Had I claimed it to be something other than a conspiracy, you might have a point. I didn't do that. Your attempt to steer it in that direction isn't wise. Which would explain why I called you a fool.

dont worry alan calls anyone who bests him a fool...or anyone who remembers his past deeds etc and so forth....

Nope, just the fools that claim I said or did something that I didn't. You are an excellent example of that behavior. Carry on.

Hmmm if it flew on for 4 or 5 hours longer. and maybe in any direction be it by auto and/or steer, then where would that put it or what would that place it over within the 4 to 5 hour track or path within a 360 Degree radius ? Any old air strips or islands in reach maybe ?

take your pick

Abandoned & Little-Known Airfields: Western Pacific Islands

link

They had enough fuel to get to Pakistan.

btw....Can you land a 777 on three aircraft carriers all lined up?

No. The wing span on a triple 7 is so wide that it would wipe out at the first carrier's command "island"

I don't see how a plane that large could land on grass, dirt, or sand.

Landing wouldn't be a problem but they'd probably never get it up again.
Loads of old air bases around, designed for heavy bombers.

No. The wing span on a triple 7 is so wide that it would wipe out at the first carrier's command "island"

Landing wouldn't be a problem but they'd probably never get it up again.
Loads of old air bases around, designed for heavy bombers.

Heavy bombers need a long runway for both landing and takeoff.
I won't be shocked if this plane appears again in some sort of terrorist attack.

but you and anyone here can just walk in and shut it off. hello ??

Not sure your garden variety terrorist could do that. The 9-11 terrorists took flying lessons and could drive a plane around the sky, but the weren't trained to fly jets. I don't think an islamic terrorist would have a clue about that.

happened to radar?

What? Did you actually say the 9/11 terrorist couldn't fly jets? Your comments keep getting dumber by the minute.

It could be a medical problem.

They had enough fuel to get to Pakistan.

btw....Can you land a 777 on three aircraft carriers all lined up?

You probably couldn't see how a plane so large could land in that river like it did not long ago either, but it did, and the skill of that pilot did it, and the people were all saved, and even the plane was saved.

You were saying ? (smile)

I'm trying to build up a reasonable guess, based on what few facts are available.
I'm probably wrong as there is so little to work with but my guess goes like this.
There was a fire that disabled a bunch of systems (hence the IFF signal being lost).
The aircraft's oxygen system failed and the pilots went out like a light.
That would explain the height drop and course change.
The auto pilot kicked in automatically as it should.
This caused the aircraft to fly on until the fuel ran out but, as the passengers and crew were spark out or dead by this point - the thing crashed somewhere, probably in the ocean.

Of course, this is a fairly wild guess, based on very few facts, but it seems to explain everything we know so far.

I'm trying to build up a reasonable guess, based on what few facts are available.
I'm probably wrong as there is so little to work with but my guess goes like this.
There was a fire that disabled a bunch of systems (hence the IFF signal being lost).
The aircraft's oxygen system failed and the pilots went out like a light.
That would explain the height drop and course change.
The auto pilot kicked in automatically as it should.
This caused the aircraft to fly on until the fuel ran out but, as the passengers and crew were spark out or dead by this point - the thing crashed somewhere, probably in the ocean.

Of course, this is a fairly wild guess, based on very few facts, but it seems to explain everything we know so far.

It's a reasonable guess. Can't say I haven't thought the same.

I quoted it because I knew you wouldn't have sense enough to us the link:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...=NmbloQ7DpGFqU_CUSntBog&bvm=bv.62922401,d.eW0

You keep missing the point, which doesn't surprise me.....but still, your "quote" says they've known of the autopilot error for 7 years....but there were no reported crashes in those years...so, apparently it wasn't as you tried to imply - "they've had problems all along" - and even this Malaysian plane, it hasn't been determined that it was a malfunction with the aircraft, but rather foul play is suspected. So, no matter how many times you try to defend your original position, you fail, because the aircraft has been proclaimed as one of the safest.

Where did I say there had been crashes? Post up please. I'm waiting.
toetap-1.gif
You claimed you "knew" of their problems from your "fear of flyiing days" which you have then re-inforced with "all along" - but yet these warning did not surface that long ago. You must have had ESP, or were able to deduct it from your expertise on aircraft, right?

You probably couldn't see how a plane so large could land in that river like it did not long ago either, but it did, and the skill of that pilot did it, and the people were all saved, and even the plane was saved.

You were saying ? (smile)

Maybe the pilot wasn't all that skilled. I'm hearing now the plane may have changed courses more than once. This isn't going away, we may find out what happened just by the debris that does or doesn't show up.

Then you should get off your butt, take their hands, and lead them to the plane. Oh wait, you don't know where it is! Silly me.

And neither do you, but you are trying to act as an expert, putting others down, when your comments keep getting dumber by the minute... Yep.....silly you...

I am not pretending that I know where they are. I do know there have been problems with the 777 from the very start, which I have posted and documented. But you do not wish to accept that, so keep on trolling.

Whatever....you also seem to know that the 9/11 terrorists couldn't fly jets, yet they did, so maybe you need to do a little more research with a little less arrogance.

Forum List

Back