Man Arrested A New Mexico Compound Was Teaching Kids To Be School Shooters

I was armed since the age of 9.
Wow, you just made the point of that sick fuck....

How so liberal freak?
You perfectly illustrated the weird fetish people have here for arming their kids. Seriously son, slow down, you're tripping over yourself.

So you grew up to be a cis male while I grew up to be an actual Man. To me a gun is no different than a table saw....just another tool.
I've hunted since I was 7 and was taught at an early age about gun safety.
And I can pop your ass at 600 yards.

Aren't there any police in New Mexico??

No neighbors?

No humans around? how is that possible?

What's this the Amazon jungle?

How can scum like them be roaming free, with nobody to see and report these pieces of crap!

I had guns as a kid, too. I still have some of them.
Yeah, any moron can, with enough practice. So what?

And you ain't one of em.....
The last time you fired off a round was in your sock.

Husband?

when-your-mom-finds-a-stiff-and-crusty-sock-hiding-19298229.png

Husband?

what is up with guys jerking off with socks?

I think his husband does it for him or in a ziploc for lunch

ha, I can see your little fist pumps and hear your little squeals, when you shoot a deer "for food" from your $3000 deer-hunting ewok village fort.

To be honest large game hunting now bores me unless it's an Axis.
axis-deer-2.png

You can steak the whole animal out!!! Wing shooting Duck and Dove would be an equal love. Both taste great!!

They were mentally unstable. Thats the excuse white people use.
NO!
Its the slavery and jim crow!
This is the white mans fault, obviously
Naw. I'm going with the white boy standby of mentally unstable. No sane Black person would do this.

I agree, made insane by political/ religious indoctrination.
I disagree. It wasnt religion. Most people that do this crap are christians. I think these guys were Muslims.

They were mentally unstable. Thats the excuse white people use.
NO!
Its the slavery and jim crow!
This is the white mans fault, obviously
Naw. I'm going with the white boy standby of mentally unstable. No sane Black person would do this.

I agree, made insane by political/ religious indoctrination.
I disagree. It wasnt religion. Most people that do this crap are christians. I think these guys were Muslims.

So Islam is not a religion? .... when was the last time some christians trained little kids in a compound to do a school shooting? I missed that one.

Regardless, arming children is a pastime back home.
To be fair on that point, it seems to be a popular fetish here in the states, as well.

You're a sick fuck.
Why? People love having their kids shoot guns. That's a fact.
cause you're intentionally mixing situations around and being dishonest about who is doing what so you can be "right" somehow, in some fashion, in some twisted micro sliced manner.

we have muslims teaching kids to shoot kids in school and you just seem to be saying "hey join in we do it too".

i'll also bet you bitched at the 2 old men who would rather be russian than democrat but crap this is why they say that.

what they found is horrible and one of the worst scenarios we can have in our country. no one is denying we don't have our own share of problems but to compound it by muslims taking advantage of this needs to be stopped at EVER SINGLE POSSIBLE FUCKING TURN.

or would you disagree? your posting seems to be along the lines of eddie izzard out there saying "ah hell, join in - we love killing over here!". is this your intent? is this how you wish to come across?

if we have 22 training camps in the US why can we not simply go postal on those assholes and get them out? or would the liberals object to that also? we got some serious shit going on as a country and we need to attack problems, not act as if life is some fucked up jr high snark contest.

Aren't there any police in New Mexico??

No neighbors?

No humans around? how is that possible?

What's this the Amazon jungle?

How can scum like them be roaming free, with nobody to see and report these pieces of crap!

New Mexico is a 'magical' place. Low population, voted in a 'Libertarian' governor who a bit whacked; it doesn't much matter in that state, really. You have enclaves of wealthy trust fund kids, the kind that run around role- playing as 'Serious Artists' and clustering in places like Santa Fe, which is even more neurotic and loony PC than San Francisco or Greenwich Village, with large poor population of Latinos and 'native American' drunks. It makes for interesting politics and 'culture'.

You got the son of World Trade Center ‘93 conspirator training children against their will in the middle of the desert to shoot up schools and you call me a freak?
Uh... yes? What does one have to do with the other, and what do i have to do with those assholes? You are talking gibberish. And don't think you're infantile little hissy fit somehow covers up the fact that you said something stupid earlier about the story not being covered, because it doesn't.

I just asked where the other coverage is and you showed it. Feel better? Keep glossing over the more concerning issue.

Forum List

Back