Man Arrested A New Mexico Compound Was Teaching Kids To Be School Shooters

Man arrested at New Mexico compound was training kids to commit school shootings, court documents say

The father of a missing 3-year-old who was arrested at a New Mexico compound last week was training children to commit school shootings, court documents filed on Wednesday revealed.

Prosecutors allege Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 39, was conducting weapons training on the compound, where 11 children were found hungry and living in squalor. They asked Wahhaj be held without bail.

These people need the death penalty for sure!

NRA Summer Camp

You got the son of World Trade Center ‘93 conspirator training children against their will in the middle of the desert to shoot up schools and you call me a freak?
Uh... yes? What does one have to do with the other, and what do i have to do with those assholes? You are talking gibberish. And don't think you're infantile little hissy fit somehow covers up the fact that you said something stupid earlier about the story not being covered, because it doesn't.

What does one have to do with the other?

You're the one speaking gibberish.

This sounds like a Koresh-type situation. Remember Waco?
Yeah. The feds killed children at waco.

In this situation, the feds and the local child welfare offices actually knew this was going on...and stood by and let that kid get killed. So I guess it sort of is like waco, in that way.

The difference is that the kids at waco weren't being starved and taught to shoot up schools. They didn't go to school, period.

PS, bode...you're a scumbag.

There are about 15 bode socks bouncing around this place, it's getting ridiculous.

They were mentally unstable. Thats the excuse white people use.
NO!
Its the slavery and jim crow!
This is the white mans fault, obviously
Naw. I'm going with the white boy standby of mentally unstable. No sane Black person would do this.

I agree, made insane by political/ religious indoctrination.
I disagree. It wasnt religion. Most people that do this crap are christians. I think these guys were Muslims.

So Islam is not a religion? .... when was the last time some christians trained little kids in a compound to do a school shooting? I missed that one.
Seriously? Every christian compound trains their children to shoot up schools.

Man arrested at New Mexico compound was training kids to commit school shootings, court documents say

The father of a missing 3-year-old who was arrested at a New Mexico compound last week was training children to commit school shootings, court documents filed on Wednesday revealed.

Prosecutors allege Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 39, was conducting weapons training on the compound, where 11 children were found hungry and living in squalor. They asked Wahhaj be held without bail.

Those amish people....so violent.

NRA Summer Camp

No... the NRA teaches children to use guns legally, responsibly and safely, you can bet this muslim terrorist and his friends were not NRA members....but keep trying.

Those amish people....so violent.
This guy’s father was an unindicted co conspirator in the 93 bombing of the World Trade Center.

Regardless, arming children is a pastime back home.
To be fair on that point, it seems to be a popular fetish here in the states, as well.
WTF is wrong with you?
You don't think Republican gun nuts want to arm kids?

Sacha Baron Cohen Duped Lawmakers to Support Arming Kids

I was armed since the age of 9.

10th birthday for my first shotgun, first 'real' firearm. Got a .22 single shot on my 8th birthday.
I killed a bar when I was three

NRA Summer Camp

No... the NRA teaches children to use guns legally, responsibly and safely, you can bet this muslim terrorist and his friends were not NRA members....but keep trying.
Future school shooters of America

Man arrested at compound was training kids to be school shooters: prosecutors
By Ruth Brown

August 8, 2018 | 3:07pm | Updated

Modal Trigger
080818-nm-compound-feature.jpg

Siraj WahhajAP
SEE ALSO
upload_2018-8-9_14-2-12.gif
Authorities discover remains of boy at New Mexico compound

The son of a controversial Brooklyn imam who was arrested for abusing kids at an armed compound in New Mexico last week was training the youngsters to commit school shootings, new court documents allege.

Siraj Ibn Wahhaj was running weapons training at the dilapidated desert camp near the Colorado border where 11 starving children were found living in filthy conditions, prosecutors wrote in documents filed Wednesday.

Wahhaj is the son of the Brooklyn imam of the same name, who heads the Masjid At-Taqwa in Bedford-Stuyvesant — and was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

The younger Wahhaj was arrested last week when sheriffs came looking for his missing 3-year-old son, Abdul-Ghani, but instead found the other children barefoot and dressed in dirty rags.

When authorities arrived, Wahhaj was “heavily armed” with an AR-15 rifle, five 30-round magazines and four loaded pistols, according to Taos County Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe.

Wahhaj and four other adults from the camp are all facing child abuse charges, while Wahhaj is also accused of child abduction in Georgia.

Little Abdul-Ghani was not found at the filthy compound, but authorities say they found the remains of a child who they’re still working to identify.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/08/man-a...raining-kids-to-shoot-up-schools-prosecutors/

NO!
Its the slavery and jim crow!
This is the white mans fault, obviously
Naw. I'm going with the white boy standby of mentally unstable. No sane Black person would do this.

I agree, made insane by political/ religious indoctrination.
I disagree. It wasnt religion. Most people that do this crap are christians. I think these guys were Muslims.

So Islam is not a religion? .... when was the last time some christians trained little kids in a compound to do a school shooting? I missed that one.
Seriously? Every christian compound trains their children to shoot up schools.

I can always tell when you've been bingeing on the Dave Chappelle show.

To be fair on that point, it seems to be a popular fetish here in the states, as well.
WTF is wrong with you?
You don't think Republican gun nuts want to arm kids?

Sacha Baron Cohen Duped Lawmakers to Support Arming Kids

I was armed since the age of 9.

10th birthday for my first shotgun, first 'real' firearm. Got a .22 single shot on my 8th birthday.
I killed a bar when I was three

Three what?

NRA Summer Camp

then just give me 1 example of anyone trained by the NRA who did a school shooting.

NRA Summer Camp

then just give me 1 example of anyone trained by the NRA who did a school shooting.
They cannot and will not. This is deflection. One of the things liberals are allowed to do but conservatives are not. This thread is about a Muslim terrorist camp and not the NRA.

Tree shredder. Feet first.

Forum List

Back