Man attacked by 50 (colored) teens when he tried to break up fight in Baltimore.(colored of course)

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
28925BFF00000578-3077655-image-a-31_1431394901474.jpg

28925BFB00000578-0-image-a-17_1431393180916.jpg

One of those things that was arrested.
Look at those fucking lips. Holy fucking shit, what a disaster of a fucking race.

Is there anything more pitiful than white guys who are afraid to stand up for themselves? You fuckers are certain that your race is under attack and that gangs of ******* are running around beating and killing white people.....but you DON'T DO SHIT but whine about it on an anonymous forum.

And we can always depend on the PC Police to avoid addressing the actual topic by screaming "racist".

Right on cue.

You're getting what you want: More hatred, more division, more blood, more votes. Congratulations.

You want to discuss the lips of one of the "things" who was arrested? Is that the topic that needs addressing.

Earmuffs, bitch.

I mean, can you believe the sheer size of those fucking lips. The upper lip. Holy shit.

Has any moronic white guilt PC cocksucker shown their disgust for the actions of these apes, or are they more disgusted by my racism?

Fucking liberals folks.

Good for nothing pieces of shit.

There is a full blown race war going on, folks. I highly recommend treading carefully (or avoiding if possible) when around packs of blacks fistfighting each other...and make sure you are armed, yourself.

Is there anything more pitiful than white guys who are afraid to stand up for themselves? You fuckers are certain that your race is under attack and that gangs of ******* are running around beating and killing white people.....but you DON'T DO SHIT but whine about it on an anonymous forum.

Right off hand, I would say that utter idiots who would characterize a 50 year old who was beaten just short of death by 50 thugs as afraid to stand up for himself is light years more pitiful, myself.

It is foolish to try and stop negro's in the middle of a "chimp out".

Like all primates when in an uncontrolled group frenzy.

They will attack anyone within their territory. ...... :cool:

Right off hand, I would say that utter idiots who would characterize a 50 year old who was beaten just short of death by 50 thugs as afraid to stand up for himself is light years more pitiful, myself.

That's not what I said, loser. When you can't deal with what someone says....just make it up. Dickhead.

That's not what I said, loser. When you can't deal with what someone says....just make it up. Dickhead.

What I read was "Is there anything more pitiful than white guys who are afraid to stand up for themselves?"

followed by "you fuckers, blah blah blah.

I'm quite certain, as did everybody else in this thread.

A group of these simian's when unleashed and unsupervised can be quite dangerous.

And people should only approach them armed and with extreme caution. ...... :cool:

Last edited:

What I read was "Is there anything more pitiful than white guys who are afraid to stand up for themselves?"

followed by "you fuckers, blah blah blah.

I'm quite certain, as did everybody else in this thread.

I was...as you know....referring to the people responding to this thread and not the victim of the beating. Why be a liar on top of everything else that sucks about you?

Forum List

Back