Man Calls Cops, They Arrive And Kill His Dog...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
I know, he's a dumb Redneck. He deserved it. I'm sure that'll be some of the resident Authority-Worshippers' take on this travesty. Or some other nonsensical defense.

Oh good ole Government, always there to help ya out. Poor guy.

"Candy was brutally murdered in her own yard by Rains County Officer Jerred Dooley after her owners had been robbed. Her only crime was barking."

To serve and protect became invade and attack by Rains County Deputy Jerred Dooley ID #510. Good Friday became Bad Friday for our family. It started with me discovering my home had been broken into and several items of value stolen including my firearms. We attempt to guard against this, but we all know that unfortunately theft happens. When it does happen, we call our local law enforcement officials for help. “To serve and protect” is a motto that we all want to embrace at a time like this.

So that’s what I did. I called the Rains Co. Sheriff’s office and notified them of the burglary. I had no idea of how tragic that act of faith (in what is supposed to be the people who protect us) would soon become.

Our beloved blue heeler Candy was just like many of your beloved pets, a member of your family that’s more than just an animal. Candy was not only that, but a valuable employee at my dairy because she worked with me daily as I gathered cows, worked calves, etc. I can provide dozens of witnesses who can verify that Candy liked to be petted and loved and was NOT AGGRESSIVE AT ALL. She has NEVER bitten anyone in her short 3 year life, but if someone drove up to our residence she would bark like all GOOD dogs do...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXw8qePHrxI]Man Calls Cops, They Arrive And Kill His Dog - YouTube[/ame]

Read more at LiveLeak.com - Officer Responding to Theft Shoots Victim's Dog

LiveLeak is the source. I like to hear both sides too but I've never seen a Blue Heeler aggressive enough to bite. Not saying it's never happened but pepper spray works if the guy is afraid of dogs. I hope he never goes to the dog park, he'll have a pantload in no time.

If the owner of the dog sues the shooter, then may the owner kick butt!

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, a gun should not be used unless there is action in the picture. When did barking become an action when it is a dog's only way to say anything?

A family called the police to calm down a violent mentally ill teen and the teen was shot and killed. If you call the police, make sure of what you want them to do and put the dogs away. Especially if you call the police. You are in control. You called. Put the dogs away.

A family called the police to calm down a violent mentally ill teen and the teen was shot and killed. If you call the police, make sure of what you want them to do and put the dogs away. Especially if you call the police. You are in control. You called. Put the dogs away.

Sure, blame the victim. Why not? :eusa_hand:

Just have to reinforce what Katz just said. If you have dogs, and you have to call the police FOR WHATEVER put the dogs away !

Cops are trained to shoot dogs if the dog is in the area and even remotely acting out.

NEVER HAVE YOUR DOG PRESENT IF A COP IS AROUND !!!!!!

I don't think Katz is, it's just the reality of what can easily happen if your dog is present when a cop is around. Don't take a chance, put your dog away.

I know, he's a dumb Redneck. He deserved it. I'm sure that'll be some of the resident Authority-Worshippers' take on this travesty. Or some other nonsensical defense.

Oh good ole Government, always there to help ya out. Poor guy.

"Candy was brutally murdered in her own yard by Rains County Officer Jerred Dooley after her owners had been robbed. Her only crime was barking."

To serve and protect became invade and attack by Rains County Deputy Jerred Dooley ID #510. Good Friday became Bad Friday for our family. It started with me discovering my home had been broken into and several items of value stolen including my firearms. We attempt to guard against this, but we all know that unfortunately theft happens. When it does happen, we call our local law enforcement officials for help. “To serve and protect” is a motto that we all want to embrace at a time like this.

So that’s what I did. I called the Rains Co. Sheriff’s office and notified them of the burglary. I had no idea of how tragic that act of faith (in what is supposed to be the people who protect us) would soon become.

Our beloved blue heeler Candy was just like many of your beloved pets, a member of your family that’s more than just an animal. Candy was not only that, but a valuable employee at my dairy because she worked with me daily as I gathered cows, worked calves, etc. I can provide dozens of witnesses who can verify that Candy liked to be petted and loved and was NOT AGGRESSIVE AT ALL. She has NEVER bitten anyone in her short 3 year life, but if someone drove up to our residence she would bark like all GOOD dogs do...

Man Calls Cops, They Arrive And Kill His Dog - YouTube

Read more at LiveLeak.com - Officer Responding to Theft Shoots Victim's Dog

The cop was fired.

But they fired him for his own safety, not because of the dog?

Rains County Sheriff's deputy fired: Sheriff states for 'safety' reasons - Greenville Dog | Examiner.com

You should not be a cop if you can't deal with pets. The farmer who owns the dog has a far more dangerous job than the cop who shot it in the back as it was walking away. Police are to idolized in this country.

Calling the police does not absolve you from responsibility for your behavior. If you call the police for a dangerous situation, put your dog's away. If you call the police to get your dog off the fence or your cat out of a tree the police will show up and save your pet.

Just have to reinforce what Katz just said. If you have dogs, and you have to call the police FOR WHATEVER put the dogs away !

Cops are trained to shoot dogs if the dog is in the area and even remotely acting out.

NEVER HAVE YOUR DOG PRESENT IF A COP IS AROUND !!!!!!

That's some pretty shitty training. It's also a ridiculous 'Blame the Victim' mentality. If they're that dumb & roided-up, the last thing we should do is give them a gun and allow them to roam our streets. That's just downright dangerous. They represent a serious danger to the Public. But i will say, better training is the key. They need to be more than roided-up Militarized Cop-Bots. We have to begin training our Police differently. The People are beginning to fear and despise them. And that's a recipe for disaster.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back