Man Caught Dressed In Girl's Uniform Using Girl's School Restroom

Fuck you troll. Seriously. Die. You suck.

You're just assholes and control freaks. Religion is a mental disability that seeks to rule the world...It isn't just islam that aims to do that as all religions thinks it is literally god. Fuck that.

Just as I suspected. Nothing. Not even debates or denials. You guys got nothing except verbal attacks.

You're just assholes and control freaks. Religion is a mental disability that seeks to rule the world...It isn't just islam that aims to do that as all religions thinks it is literally god. Fuck that. You think you're literally god and should be able to dictate our lives. Fuck you.
Religion is a belief. Do you think anyone with a belief has a mental disability?

You're just assholes and control freaks. Religion is a mental disability that seeks to rule the world...It isn't just islam that aims to do that as all religions thinks it is literally god. Fuck that. You think you're literally god and should be able to dictate our lives. Fuck you.
Truth be told, they're all sitting round jacking off, fantasizing about all the forbidden fruit floating around in their heads.

Truth be told, they're all sitting round jacking off, fantasizing about all the forbidden fruit floating around in their heads.

It's forbidden to let pedos around and Jack off to children.

Yeah, I'm obsessed with keeping people like you away from children if you even can call that an obsession.
No, you're obsessed with the topic of sexual perversion. You can't stop thinking about it. Get help.

It doesn't happen nearly as often as you think about it. There's a whole world out there that isn't perverted. Try living in it.

I would love to and once Trump gets back in office or DeSantis takes office I will once again because a whole lot of people will be locked up.

I'll be visiting Peru for the 13th time this July. My wife's family is there. So... This is what I have to look forward to on vacation now, I guess.

Sorry to hear that but at least that they'll (the pedophiles) be "vacationing" in prison.

Forum List

Back