Man did Putin outplay Biden or what

Of course it is idiot. America didn't start the war.
How can you make Biden? You're brain dead.
name calling.jpg

Good thing I saved this.....When cornered you people start name-calling.

What is going to happen after today is every increase in prices across the board will be blamed on....Wait for it.... Russia, Russia, Russia.
All set up. Cut production in the US ask for Russia help, then say Russia will invade invade invade everyday brainwashing the extreme stupid in this country!! I know

NATO was already weakened. Who's idea was it for Germany to cut a gas deal with Russia and make themselves beholding to them? Was that Trump? No, it wasn't. In fact, he said it was a bad idea.
No, tump weakened NATO with his bashing of the allied group. Credit to tump for his gas line remarks.
I didn't like it either. See? I gave trump credit where it is due.

it proves what is self evident…there is a reason putin only did this when he had “more flexible” folks in the white house
It proves that he had flexibility under tump's administration. If tump was reelected, Putin would have had a green light. The Biden administration is hardly flexible when it comes to Russia. Let's not forget tump's private meeting with Putin.

It was a DEMOCRAT that observed that Xiden has been reliably wrong on every foreign policy issue for forty years.

Even tossing a coin, you can get a few right by accident....Xiden is an incompetent assclown.
I don't care if it was a Democrat or the man in the moon. We will see who is competent. Tump has already proven his incompetence.

It proves that he had flexibility under tump's administration. If tump was reelected, Putin would have had a green light. The Biden administration is hardly flexible when it comes to Russia. Let's not forget tump's private meeting with Putin.
he didn’t invade ukraine or any country under trump

try again dembot cult boy

That this is your opinion, shared by other communist democrats is part of the reason why it's so delicious to see Putin dancing around the animated corpse of Biden. It's curiously thrilling to see Biden outsmarted every blessed day. Watching Putin jockey our dementia ridden Fuck the last few days dangling invasion and then gleefully watching the inevitable fall was watching a master in action.
What a joke.

All set up. Cut production in the US ask for Russia help, then say Russia will invade invade invade everyday brainwashing the extreme stupid in this country!! I know

You must be so overjoyed today, unless you're in the Russian military.

Russia is a corrupt and dishonest country, which no reasonable person would support.

You must be so overjoyed today, unless you're in the Russian military.

Russia is a corrupt and dishonest country, which no reasonable person would support.
You’re hung up on Putin using your extreme stupid

No, tump weakened NATO with his bashing of the allied group. Credit to tump for his gas line remarks.
I didn't like it either. See? I gave trump credit where it is due.
Why does NATO need US money?
Are all of the NATO nations so bad when it comes to commerce?

You have nothing but insults . I avoid those qualities you carry. Any day, everyday, let’s go shit!
That's my stock in trade and if you had a debate that wasn't so stupid and biased, I'll enter.
You are low IQ at best and deserve that label.
Stick with your filthy bible.

Forum List

Back