🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man gets life in prison after 10th DUI conviction

My dad was coming home from a gig ( he had his own band) and was hit head on by a 19 year old drunk kid..
The choice of driving the young boy left 40 kids without fathers, I was only 7 years old.

In California it is 3 times caught driving drunk your out..

Not true.

I know several three time offenders. One who works for me had to put a breathalizer machine in his car to start it, but there are lots of 3 time losers who spend no more than 90 days in jail here in the Peoples Republic.

California Drunk Driving Fines & Penalties | DrivingLaws.org

GOOD.

DUI drivers kill as many or more people per year than guns. Liberals of course oppose any police action and love drugs so they'll say it's brutality or something to enforce DUI laws.

It's a shame he didn't decide to resist.

Can you show us anything other than the your insanity that 'liberals' oppose drunk driving laws?

You can't prove stuff like that. If you're driving drunk and crash into someone they law says you're at fault and that's how it has to be.
Wrong.

My daughter was hit by a drunk driver. Fortunately, she saw him coming and took evasive action to limit the impact. It doesn't matter that he was drunk or sober. I wanted to beat him with the tire iron he was using to change his flat tire after the accident when the cops caught him.
DUI laws are nothing but a scheme to take people's money.

Sounds like you may have a resentment after a DUI Muhammed ? :laugh:
Wrong. I've just studied the subject and found out what a scam it is. And the only time I've been on a jury was a DUI case. (can you say jury nullification).

I also think it is wrong to arrest people for thought crimes.

DUI laws are predicated on the assumption that at an unspecified time in the future, at an unspecified location, you will cause unspecified harm or damage to an unspecified person(s) or property.

That is a serious assault on liberty.

Having a drivers license is a privilege and being behind a car when drunk makes the car a weapon.
I myself have driven drunk in my 20's and thank God I didn't kill anyone. You feel invincible when your younger.

Arresting someone drunk is not a thought crime..the person is abusing the privilege just like texting or any distraction.

Just like arresting a dumb drunk person in public, they are abusing the freedom to drink and could hurt themselves or another.

My dad was coming home from a gig ( he had his own band) and was hit head on by a 19 year old drunk kid..
The choice of driving the young boy left 40 kids without fathers, I was only 7 years old.

In California it is 3 times caught driving drunk your out..

Not true.

I know several three time offenders. One who works for me had to put a breathalizer machine in his car to start it, but there are lots of 3 time losers who spend no more than 90 days in jail here in the Peoples Republic.

California Drunk Driving Fines & Penalties | DrivingLaws.org

Thanks ,I guess the 3 times your out if for crime..but driving drunk is a crime..I don't know

My daughter was hit by a drunk driver. Fortunately, she saw him coming and took evasive action to limit the impact. It doesn't matter that he was drunk or sober. I wanted to beat him with the tire iron he was using to change his flat tire after the accident when the cops caught him.

Wrong. I've just studied the subject and found out what a scam it is. And the only time I've been on a jury was a DUI case. (can you say jury nullification).

DUI laws are predicated on the assumption that at an unspecified time in the future, at an unspecified location, you will cause unspecified harm or damage to an unspecified person(s) or property.

Having a drivers license is a privilege and being behind a car when drunk makes the car a weapon.
I myself have driven drunk in my 20's and thank God I didn't kill anyone. You feel invincible when your younger.

Arresting someone drunk is not a thought crime..the person is abusing the privilege just like texting or any distraction.

Just like arresting a dumb drunk person in public, they are abusing the freedom to drink and could hurt themselves or another.
How do you know whether someone is "drunk" or not? Is there some sort of scientific test?

GOOD.
DUI drivers kill as many or more people per year than guns. Liberals of course oppose any police action and love drugs so they'll say it's brutality or something to enforce DUI laws.

Yup - liberals think all drug crimes are victimless and lots are. But not DUI.

Whenever a drunk driver kills someone, libs say "it's an accident - forget it".

[

Thanks ,I guess the 3 times your out if for crime..but driving drunk is a crime..I don't know

In most areas, drunk driving is a misdemeanor and you can be imprisoned for it so it is a crime. It's not an infraction like speeding usually is.. Generally they can't imprison your for speeding; just fine you.

There are three law breaking categories - felony, misdemeanor, and infraction. The first two are crimes.

How do you know whether someone is "drunk" or not? Is there some sort of scientific test?

Breathalyzer measures the blood alcohol in your breath.. A urine test / blood test can show drugs in your system.

Breathalyzer measures the blood alcohol in your breath.. A urine test / blood test can show drugs in your system.
But they do not test whether someone is "drunk".

Sorry bitch, you fail.

Do you have any proof that the accident would not have happened if the kid wasn't drinking?

You can't prove stuff like that. If you're driving drunk and crash into someone they law says you're at fault and that's how it has to be.
Wrong.

I could have lost my daughter because some brain-dead alcoholic was visiting strip joints all night long.

Goodbye. There is no recovery from such a stupid statement.

Do you have any proof that the accident would not have happened if the kid wasn't drinking?

Wrong.

I could have lost my daughter because some brain-dead alcoholic was visiting strip joints all night long.

Goodbye. There is no recovery from such a stupid statement.
Got any proof?... or are you just shedding crocodile tears?

Ho do we know that you didn't simply rape her to death?

What strip joint are you referring to? Your private one in her bedroom?

This should be the policy after the THIRD DUI. This is a super-violent drug crime and we are far too easy on these psychopaths.

Texas man sentenced to life in prison after 10th drunk driving offense | Fox News

jan 23 2016 WEATHERFORD, Texas – A judge concerned about public safety sentenced a 62-year-old North Texas man to life in prison for his 10th drunken driving conviction since the 1980s.

Ivy Ray Eberhardt, of Weatherford, Texas, was sentenced Wednesday. Eberhardt would be eligible for parole after serving 15 years.

The case involved an April 2014 driving while intoxicated stop in Parker County in which Eberhardt's blood alcohol level was almost four times the 0.08 legal limit for driving in Texas.

While free on bond in that DWI case, Eberhardt cut off an electronic ankle monitor and fled to Colorado, where he was again arrested for drunken driving, prosecutors said.
Agree. A fourth DUI should be mandatory execution by firing squad.

Sorry bitch, you fail.

The machine measures a persons blood alcohol ...

download (25).jpg

The link here shows the cop after blowing into the device what level is considered intoxicated.... or considered so drunk a person should be dead.If the persons blood shows nothing then under reason of suspicion they bring the person in for a blood or urine test to check for drugs.

These charts and device have held up in court to convict a person drunk into jail for years

BAC Charts

bac-MEN-OR-WOMEN.gif

Last edited:

Sorry bitch, you fail.

The machine measures a persons blood alcohol ...
That statement is a lie.

Forum List

Back