🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man gets life in prison after 10th DUI conviction

Do you have any proof that the accident would not have happened if the kid wasn't drinking?

You can't prove stuff like that. If you're driving drunk and crash into someone they law says you're at fault and that's how it has to be.

Yes, 3 men that lived saw a car going soooo fast sparks were coming out of the 19 year old car, head on into my dad's van. There were 9 men in my dads van coming back , 3 survived but in wheelchairs for life..
The kid maybe got a year in jail I don't know it was in 1963

That's how it was 50 years ago. Drunk driving was not considered a big deal. It is now but still not as big as it should be. DUI should be a felony in all cases with loss of license for 5 years for first time offenders. After the third offense it's life in the can.

I oppose arresting people for thought crimes.
My dad was coming home from a gig ( he had his own band) and was hit head on by a 19 year old drunk kid..
The choice of driving the young boy left 40 kids without fathers, I was only 7 years old.

In California it is 3 times caught driving drunk your out..

Do you have any proof that the accident would not have happened if the kid wasn't drinking?

Yes, 3 men that lived saw a car going soooo fast sparks were coming out of the 19 year old car, head on into my dad's van. There were 9 men in my dads van coming back , 3 survived but in wheelchairs for life..

That's not proof that the accident wouldn't have happened if he wasn't drinking. Even people who don't drink speed sometimes.

Who the fuck cares it was 50 years ago and I was 7 years old.... He hit my dads van head on, and the kid was drunker than shit...Yes speeding and other things could be the problem in other cases. but not in this case, its all in those long ago reports.

This should be the policy after the THIRD DUI. This is a super-violent drug crime and we are far too easy on these psychopaths.

Texas man sentenced to life in prison after 10th drunk driving offense | Fox News

jan 23 2016 WEATHERFORD, Texas – A judge concerned about public safety sentenced a 62-year-old North Texas man to life in prison for his 10th drunken driving conviction since the 1980s.

Ivy Ray Eberhardt, of Weatherford, Texas, was sentenced Wednesday. Eberhardt would be eligible for parole after serving 15 years.

The case involved an April 2014 driving while intoxicated stop in Parker County in which Eberhardt's blood alcohol level was almost four times the 0.08 legal limit for driving in Texas.

While free on bond in that DWI case, Eberhardt cut off an electronic ankle monitor and fled to Colorado, where he was again arrested for drunken driving, prosecutors said.

I agree after the third time he should have been doing twenty-five to life. At least the society will not have to worry about that worthless scum for fifteen years...

You can't prove stuff like that. If you're driving drunk and crash into someone they law says you're at fault and that's how it has to be.
Wrong.

My daughter was hit by a drunk driver. Fortunately, she saw him coming and took evasive action to limit the impact. It doesn't matter that he was drunk or sober. I wanted to beat him with the tire iron he was using to change his flat tire after the accident when the cops caught him.

Wrong.

My daughter was hit by a drunk driver. Fortunately, she saw him coming and took evasive action to limit the impact. It doesn't matter that he was drunk or sober. I wanted to beat him with the tire iron he was using to change his flat tire after the accident when the cops caught him.
DUI laws are nothing but a scheme to take people's money.

Granny says, "Dat's right - we's toughenin' up on drunk drivers in Kentucky...

Senate panel OKs bill taking aim at chronic drunk drivers

Posted: Updated:
FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) - A Kentucky Senate committee has approved a bill aimed at toughening laws against chronic drunk drivers.

The measure advanced by the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday is the latest attempt to crack down on people arrested multiple times on charges of driving under the influence.

The measure would expand the "look-back window" from five to 10 years for drunk drivers' previous DUI convictions. Under current law, drunk drivers face enhanced penalties for second and third DUI convictions within five years.

The bill is sponsored by Democratic Sen. Dennis Parrett of Elizabethtown. He says that in many cases, DUI offenses are spread over a longer period than five years.

A similar bill died in last year's General Assembly session. The legislation is Senate Bill 56.

Senate panel OKs bill taking aim at chronic drunk drivers

One night my brother and I were at a party, and I got so drunk I blacked out. I woke up in the passenger seat to see him in the driver's seat passed out while driving. Luckily he was only driving at about a mile per hour. People are stupid.

That had to be tough.
A friend of mine was killed by a 3rd time drunk driver accident. My sister was also hit head on by a drunk driver at 16 and has never been quite the same.

I oppose arresting people for thought crimes.
My dad was coming home from a gig ( he had his own band) and was hit head on by a 19 year old drunk kid..
The choice of driving the young boy left 40 kids without fathers, I was only 7 years old.

In California it is 3 times caught driving drunk your out..

Last edited:

Wrong.

Sounds like you may have a resentment after a DUI Muhammed ? :laugh:

My father was caught driving drunk seven times before they took his license away. I had my license taken away because I flipped a cigarette butt out the window, and couldn't afford the ridiculous fine. Our justice system is fucked.

Back in the 1970's my 7 friends and I were having a pot smoke out and a cop came up to the car . You couldn't even see anyone in the car there was so much smoke
.When we rolled the windows down all the smoke went into his face...:lol:
He let us go...:lmao:

Not anymore will they let you go.

Back in the 1970's my 7 friends and I were having a pot smoke out and a cop came up to the car . You couldn't even see anyone in the car there was so much smoke
.When we rolled the windows down all the smoke went into his face...:lol:
He let us go...:lmao:

Not anymore will they let you go.

One New Years Eve a friend drove from Pittsburgh to West Virginia to pick me up so we could party. We were drinking on the way back to PA, but not drunk, but everyone in the car was underage, and my friend had no license. A state trooper stopped us, made us pour out the beer, and said, "Get the fuck out of my state!" :lol:

Thanks for admitting you're a psychopath and serial drunk driver.
I've drove while over the legal limit thousands of times. And I have never been in an accident since I got my driver's license in 1983. That's a lot of driving to go without an accident.

You're the one who's a fucking psycho.

Wrong.

Sounds like you may have a resentment after a DUI Muhammed ? :laugh:
Wrong. I've just studied the subject and found out what a scam it is. And the only time I've been on a jury was a DUI case. (can you say jury nullification).

I also think it is wrong to arrest people for thought crimes.

DUI laws are predicated on the assumption that at an unspecified time in the future, at an unspecified location, you will cause unspecified harm or damage to an unspecified person(s) or property.

That is a serious assault on liberty.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back