Man has sex change operation and chooses to fight women in MMA bouts

From what I understand, her testosterone levels are lower than the average woman. Perhaps one-tenth of what a typical female athlete would have.

(I remember the one-tenth from earlier reading. Not going to go regoogle it now.)

Men with low T do not become women.

People with 1/10 of the testosterone of a typical female lose muscle mass/tone quickly and have to work especially hard to fight against atrophy.

If I understand correctly.

Men have more muscle mass than women, this woman is starting with an advantage that would take massive amounts of steroids to duplicate.

espnW -- Dispelling the mischaracterizations of mixed martial arts fighter Fallon Fox - espnW

So far this he/she is 5-0 and has knocked out 5 women in less than a minute.

I don't care what anybody says...this is unfair and misleading to the public.

The bouts should be advertised as man vs. woman fights.

To hell with political correctness.

I agree. It is obvious that though he may have had a sex change operation, he is still muscularly more like a male than a female. The record of his fights against women makes that clear. The female fighters should, as a group, refuse to fight him and get him out of the sport.

espnW -- Dispelling the mischaracterizations of mixed martial arts fighter Fallon Fox - espnW

I agree. It is obvious that though he may have had a sex change operation, he is still muscularly more like a male than a female. The record of his fights against women makes that clear. The female fighters should, as a group, refuse to fight him and get him out of the sport.

Those women have likely trained years and years to attain a top level. Some clown shows up, having a huge advantage and it simply wipes out all those years. He/She probably wouldn't have lasted a single fight as a Man.

Those women have likely trained years and years to attain a top level. Some clown shows up, having a huge advantage and it simply wipes out all those years. He/She probably wouldn't have lasted a single fight as a Man.

The women should stand together and boycott him. Then what could he do with no one to fight against?

I'm married. If I wasn't married, I'd have sex with a transsexual as long as they were attractive. Fallon Fox looks too much like a man for my tastes, however.

Well, thanks for being honest. Too bad you're married. I hear Novasteve is quite attractive in a dress.

Seeing the sexual advances and comments you have made toward me, you are no more that homo pig with lipstick.

Truth hurts huh

Don't be so sore. I told you that I'm not interested. Just learn to take 'no' for an answer. No matter how many times you pm me pics of you in ladies lingerie, I will never be interested. You could try shaving your bikini area, though. Just sayin'.

I realize all the usual "Oh, my god, Men Dressed as Ladies" crowd is showing up here and stuff.

But frankly, I have to wonder about anyone who watches MMA with women. Is there someone getting turned on watching two women beat the hell out of each other?

I realize all the usual "Oh, my god, Men Dressed as Ladies" crowd is showing up here and stuff.

But frankly, I have to wonder about anyone who watches MMA with women. Is there someone getting turned on watching two women beat the hell out of each other?
Ever been to a MMA fight? Some of the best fights are between two women.

No, I really don't watch sports that involve people beating each other in general.

Genetically this person is a man, and has no place competing in any sport as a woman.

Genetically, there is no difference between men and women.

Varying levels of hormones are what separates men from women.

It would be more accurate to call him/her an artificially maintained woman.

And that's the science lesson for today, folks.

Science lesson.

Men And Women: The Differences Are In The Genes

It's not hormonal, but chromosonal.

Chromosomes contain the set of instructions to create an organism. Men have one X chromosome and one Y chromosome, the latter being responsible for the characteristics that make men male, including the male sexual organs and the ability to produce sperm. In contrast, women have two copies of the X chromosome. But, because the X chromosome carries a bigger instruction manual than the Y chromosome, biology's solution is to largely inactivate one X chromosome in females, giving one functional copy of the X in both men and women.

I'm going to do something you've probably never seen on a message board before--admit that I was totally wrong.

I was thinking in terms of DNA...I totally forgot about X and Y chromosomes.

Duh!

The looney left states they have a civil right to be whatever they want. I think it's funny. This is what we get when liberals are in charge. God forbid if they would try to fix the economy.

The economy went in the tank when conservatives were in charge.

It got better when "the loony left" were voted into office.

Maybe you should read a newspaper instead of swallowing everything Fox News spews.

Youre an liar....

2003-2006 Republican Congress Vs 2007-2010 Democrat Congress

2003-2006 Republican Congress Vs. 2007-2010 Democrat Congress

________Unemployment Rate________

Democrat Congress Present Data July 2010--------9.5%

Republican Congress December 2006 Final Month---4.5%

Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics

________Total Number of Unemployed________

Democrat Congress Present Data July 2010-------14.6 Million

Republican Congress December 2006 Final Month---7.0 Million

Total Deficits Democrats 2007-2010--Republicans 2003-2006

Democrat Congress 4 Yearly Deficits------------$3 Trillion, 374 Billion

Republican Congress 4 Yearly Deficits-----------$1 Trillion, 356 Billion

Source: Budget of the United States, Office of the President

Increase or Decrease In Revenues To Government

Republican Congress 2003-2006 (+) Plus $830.3 Billion

Democrat Congress 2007 To Present (-) Minus $281.2 Billion

Source: Bureau of Economic Analysis-Dept. of Commerce

Increase in Disposable Income -Inflation Adjusted

Republican Congress December 2003-2006-------$1820

Democrat Congress 2007-2010------------------$ 427

________Black Unemployment________

Democrats-----July 2010-------15.6%

Republicans----Dec. 2006--------8.4%

________Hispanic Unemployment________

Democrats----------July 2010--12.1%

Republicans--------Dec. 2006--4.9%

________Teen Unemployment________

Democrats----------July 2010---26.1%

Republicans--------Dec. 2006---15.2

Did you forget who has been in charge of the Senate and the Presidency during the recovery?

If the recession was the democrats fault, why did they overwhelmingly win the 2008 election?

The majority of Americans properly blamed the republicans for the 2007 meltdown.

Democrats also won the 2012 election. If not for gerrymandering, democrats would be in control of the House of Representatives as well. They won the popular vote there.

Sexist much?

Does someone get turned out watching two women batting balls at one another with tennis raquets? Or two women splashing around in the pool together?

Women's sports are women's sports. Like men's sports. No doubt someone is turned on by watching a bunch of real tall guys running around a basketball court.

No, I really don't watch sports that involve people beating each other in general.

I don't think that is the issue. I have no interest in boxing. No interest whatsoever in pugilism, whether it is males or females. But, it is a legitimate sport, and women who are serious about it work just as hard as any athlete to be good at it and to win matches. That a person who is essentially a man is being allowed to fight as a woman isn't fair to those who are naturally female. They can't win against this guy, and it's wrong to allow him to fight them. It's like putting a heavy weight in a boxing match with a feather weight. It makes no sense. It isn't an equal match. It is no longer sport.

I love MMA fights. My husband and I used to watch them all the time. I was always able to pick the winner.

What makes allowing this man to fight women is tremendously unfair in more ways than one. It is a requirement that the women fighters have regular menstrual cycles. This is to guard against chemically stopping menstruation by the use of steroids or testosterone. Only this MAN would not have to comply with that rule. Does this mean that the rule will be abolished as being unfair to women? No.

I love MMA fights. My husband and I used to watch them all the time. I was always able to pick the winner.

What makes allowing this man to fight women is tremendously unfair in more ways than one. It is a requirement that the women fighters have regular menstrual cycles. This is to guard against chemically stopping menstruation by the use of steroids or testosterone. Only this MAN would not have to comply with that rule. Does this mean that the rule will be abolished as being unfair to women? No.

I still dont get this..... why would a guy go to such extremes to become a girl and then fight girls......in a sport... frickin crazy. With that much clever talent he could of earned a decent buck in the real world.

Frankly, I have to wonder why people who don't read the comments on a thread feel qualified to actually speak on what people are saying. Then again, you always were arrogant.

Why not? Afraid you might find out that self defense is actually possible, and that people do not need to rely on the government to protect them?

I still dont get this..... why would a guy go to such extremes to become a girl and then fight girls......in a sport... frickin crazy. With that much clever talent he could of earned a decent buck in the real world.

Because he would be assured of winning.

Forum List

Back