🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man-hating liberals latest attack on Christmas - God raped Mary

Most atheists are just clever sillies, and threads like this prove it. They celebrate the dark nihilistic abyss that exists without a creator as though it is somehow a good thing. They haven't seriously thought out the dark consequences of their worldview, and think they are intelligent for merely being contrarian.

"Atheists"?
Describing how silly a story is means you don't believe any stories huh?

Binary thinkers .... SMH
Look, I can't help it if you are socially autistic and can't understand the value of such narratives outside of whether there is physical verification for them and ignore the moral teachings and significance of the story.

What, Mary conceived a child as a virgin? Impossible, was this verified through the scientific method? BEEP BOOP

No, not at all impossible.

You need to look up parthenogenesis.

The inconvenient truth about parthenogenesis is that it can only result in female offspring.

If you're going to preach, you might want to know just a little bit about what you're praching about.
How does parthenogenesis refute the possibility of a virgin birth?

One is science.

One is faith.

You have made your choice and I have made mine.
So you employ the scientific method in every decision you make? I highly doubt this, in fact, I know you don't, there is a degree of faith in nearly every decision we make. You are pushing a flawed worldview, where action or belief is "unethical" unless one has the all the facts at their disposal immediately.

I am not suggesting there isn't value in the scientific method, but to suggest it is the be all and end all is a fallacy.

LOL, who cares about being a virgin, that is SOOO 19th century you repressive and sexist republican shitlords. It isn't as though sleeping around with multiple partners effects one's ability to be in a functioning relationship at all. Free love is great!

Okay, guy, you're trolling.

Obviously being a virgin was important to this made up story because it "fulfilled prophecy". Except that Matthew was so ham-fisted in trying to make Jesus fit into prophecies it doesn't even pass the laugh test.

You are engaged in a logical fallacy of denying the antecedent.

If Jesus is a woman, than she can be conceived of a virgin birth

Jesus is a man

Thus Jesus was not of a virgin birth

You sound more confused than usual. Can't say I blame you and I'm glad I was able to educate you about the facts of virgin birth.

Apparently you believe Mary was raped by an invisible, magical, sky fairy kind of thing.

K
You are the only confused one, you don't even have a rudimentary understanding of logic and logical fallacies

You don't even understand what rape is. But given you are a warped person that probably thinks their needs to be an affirmative statement of consent codified in a contract before one can have sex, I am not surprised.

But you obviously haven't read scripture.

"Here am I, the servant of the Lord; let it be with me according to your word"
Luke 1 38 - Bible Gateway

The
LOL, who cares about being a virgin, that is SOOO 19th century you repressive and sexist republican shitlords. It isn't as though sleeping around with multiple partners effects one's ability to be in a functioning relationship at all. Free love is great!

teachman.jpg

The Social Pathologist Sexual Partner Divorce Risk

Cheeses Christ, he wants to take "virgin" literally.... :rofl:

"Virgin" comes to us from an errant Greek translation. The original word was almah, meaning "a young unmarried woman" or more accurately a woman who had not yet had children. The Greek translation rendered that as parthenos, meaning "virgin" (in the sexual sense). Had the original meant parthenos, it would have said bethulah, which means "virgin". But it didn't. It simply said a young woman gives birth.

A more accurate translation for English might be "maiden".

Sorry if I buzzkilled your moralistic fantasy.
See, even YOUR BIBLE doesn't say Jesus was of virgin birth, so why am I mocking the virgin birth again?

Hehe pwned again you silly christard.
LOL, you need to get your story straight.

These posts get increasingly more bizarre. Can't wait to see where it goes next. :cuckoo:
Only one posting bizarre things is you. On one hand you assert how scripture in invalid because Virgin birth isn't scientifically possible, then you claim the Nativity Story said no such thing.

So what are you claiming, that the Nativity story is wrong because virgin birth is impossible or the nativity story didn't speak of a virgin birth and that modern Christians misinterpret it?

And the bizarritude just keeps on comin'.

I posted nothing about the nativity story being "wrong"; I posted nothing about "virgin birth being impossible". I posted about how you took off with a bad translation, took it literally, and went on a one-man socio-moralistic crusade.

Which I find hilarious in a pathetic way.

In other words, the latter.

The

teachman.jpg

The Social Pathologist Sexual Partner Divorce Risk

"Virgin" comes to us from an errant Greek translation. The original word was almah, meaning "a young unmarried woman" or more accurately a woman who had not yet had children. The Greek translation rendered that as parthenos, meaning "virgin" (in the sexual sense). Had the original meant parthenos, it would have said bethulah, which means "virgin". But it didn't. It simply said a young woman gives birth.

See, even YOUR BIBLE doesn't say Jesus was of virgin birth, so why am I mocking the virgin birth again?

These posts get increasingly more bizarre. Can't wait to see where it goes next. :cuckoo:
Only one posting bizarre things is you. On one hand you assert how scripture in invalid because Virgin birth isn't scientifically possible, then you claim the Nativity Story said no such thing.

So what are you claiming, that the Nativity story is wrong because virgin birth is impossible or the nativity story didn't speak of a virgin birth and that modern Christians misinterpret it?

I posted nothing about the nativity story being "wrong"; I posted nothing about "virgin birth being impossible". I posted about how you took off with a bad translation, took it literally, and went on a one-man socio-moralistic crusade.

No I didn't, only in your mind.

But you clearly take offense to my criticism of regular pre-marital sex, and went on some crusade to prove Mary didn't conceive Jesus through a virgin birth or wasn't a virgin at all. Why you are so insistent on this is odd, it just exposes your deviancy and dysfunctional attitudes towards sex more than anything else.

The

But you clearly take offense to my criticism of regular pre-marital sex, and went on some crusade to prove Mary didn't conceive Jesus through a virgin birth or wasn't a virgin at all. Why you are so insistent on this is odd, it just exposes your deviancy and dysfunctional attitudes towards sex more than anything else.

Whatever you say Sparky...... :cuckoo:

"Atheists"?
Describing how silly a story is means you don't believe any stories huh?

Binary thinkers .... SMH
Look, I can't help it if you are socially autistic and can't understand the value of such narratives outside of whether there is physical verification for them and ignore the moral teachings and significance of the story.

What, Mary conceived a child as a virgin? Impossible, was this verified through the scientific method? BEEP BOOP

The inconvenient truth about parthenogenesis is that it can only result in female offspring.

If you're going to preach, you might want to know just a little bit about what you're praching about.

One is science.

One is faith.

So you employ the scientific method in every decision you make? I highly doubt this, in fact, I know you don't, there is a degree of faith in nearly every decision we make. You are pushing a flawed worldview, where action or belief is "unethical" unless one has the all the facts at their disposal immediately.

I am not suggesting there isn't value in the scientific method, but to suggest it is the be all and end all is a fallacy.

You're really all over the place on this. That's often the case with Cafeteria Christians. They seem to go whichever the wind blows them without really thinking through their choices.

And yes, you're trolling, lying about what I actually wrote.

I've made it a point to say I'm not pushing you to believe differently than you choose. Believe whatever you need to believe. It doesn't touch my world, makes no difference to me in any way.

Have a nice xmas.

The

Make up your mind. In one post, you say she was a virgin. In another you say virgin birth is scientifically impossible. Then, when I corrected you, you said she wasn't a virgin.

You also incorrectly said Jesus was born in the 19th century and then went off on some unrelated rant about modern day premarital sex.

Maybe you should take notes so you can remember your own beliefs.

:cuckoo:

In all of history, God rapes only one woman, Mary. Or He rapes them regularly but wears a condom. Either one is plainly ridiculous.

Jesus is a man

You sound more confused than usual. Can't say I blame you and I'm glad I was able to educate you about the facts of virgin birth.

Apparently you believe Mary was raped by an invisible, magical, sky fairy kind of thing.

K
You are the only confused one, you don't even have a rudimentary understanding of logic and logical fallacies

You don't even understand what rape is. But given you are a warped person that probably thinks their needs to be an affirmative statement of consent codified in a contract before one can have sex, I am not surprised.

Was it a legitimate rape? LOL!

Jesus is a man

K

Clearly it was "something God intended to happen"...

Jesus is a man

K

And her body didn't shut the whole thing down....

:D:D:D

One is science.

One is faith.

You're really all over the place on this. That's often the case with Cafeteria Christians. They seem to go whichever the wind blows them without really thinking through their choices.

I've made it a point to say I'm not pushing you to believe differently than you choose. Believe whatever you need to believe. It doesn't touch my world, makes no difference to me in any way.

Have a nice xmas.
Cafeteria Christian?

Your rant is becoming more incoherent by the minute...

The

Make up your mind. In one post, you say she was a virgin. In another you say virgin birth is scientifically impossible. Then, when I corrected you, you said she wasn't a virgin.

You also incorrectly said Jesus was born in the 19th century and then went off on some unrelated rant about modern day premarital sex.

Maybe you should take notes so you can remember your own beliefs.

:cuckoo:
I am sure you think I said all this, in your mind.

Jesus is a man

K

And her body didn't shut the whole thing down....

:D:D:D

See?

As usual, its the woman's fault!

:boobies:

One is science.

One is faith.

Have a nice xmas.
Cafeteria Christian?

Are you now saying you believe ever single word of the bible? Every single word of your religion?

Nope. Like a cafeteria, you pick and choose what is convenient and gits your agenda.

Not saying that's necessarily a bad thing. Just saying that no one would/could actually believe and LIVE every word of the bible.

Jesus is a man

K

It wasn't a rape at all, at least how the Bible tells it.

Maybe you are privy to a more accurate account where this "rape" occurred.

Let me guess, you are one of those people that believes "yes can mean no", as far as sexual intercourse goes.

The funny thing is, the women most paranoid about rape are the ones who have never been in a real relationship themselves. Perhaps they are using their hate for men as a crutch to avoid the fact they can't even properly interact with the opposite sex.

One is science.

One is faith.

Have a nice xmas.
Cafeteria Christian?

Are you now saying you believe ever single word of the bible? Every single word of your religion?

Nope. Like a cafeteria, you pick and choose what is convenient and gits your agenda.

Not saying that's necessarily a bad thing. Just saying that no one would/could actually believe and LIVE every word of the bible.
I am aware of what a cafeteria christian is, which is why your rant makes no sense, particularly in this context.

Why Is Rape in the Origins of So Many Religions Alternet

One can’t help but notice that a large number of high-profile cases involve high-status males: fraternity members, a famous actor, a radio host, small-town football stars and big-league professional athletes—men, in other words, who think they are gods. These men are so convinced of their own deific qualities, they believe the object of their attentions has gotta want it—and if she doesn’t, well, that's fine too, because when a god wants a woman, consent isn’t really part of the story.

She actually thinks they equate themselves with the real God. :lol:

Forum List

Back