🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man-hating liberals latest attack on Christmas - God raped Mary

Why Is Rape in the Origins of So Many Religions Alternet

One can’t help but notice that a large number of high-profile cases involve high-status males: fraternity members, a famous actor, a radio host, small-town football stars and big-league professional athletes—men, in other words, who think they are gods. These men are so convinced of their own deific qualities, they believe the object of their attentions has gotta want it—and if she doesn’t, well, that's fine too, because when a god wants a woman, consent isn’t really part of the story.

She actually thinks they equate themselves with the real God. :lol:
I think she is just bitter she is invisible to them.

In reality, she is the self-centered one. She thinks because she exists, she has a right to a relationship with Mr.Popular.

God gets a pass on impregnating a 12 year old?
Yes. Why not? In that period of history, most women got married and had children in their early teens. Adulthood started at a much younger age in ancient societies. Where do you think Bar and Bat Mitzvahs came from?

Why are you being so dense?

You are engaged in a logical fallacy of denying the antecedent.

If Jesus is a woman, than she can be conceived of a virgin birth

Jesus is a man

Thus Jesus was not of a virgin birth

You sound more confused than usual. Can't say I blame you and I'm glad I was able to educate you about the facts of virgin birth.

Apparently you believe Mary was raped by an invisible, magical, sky fairy kind of thing.

K
You are the only confused one, you don't even have a rudimentary understanding of logic and logical fallacies

You don't even understand what rape is. But given you are a warped person that probably thinks their needs to be an affirmative statement of consent codified in a contract before one can have sex, I am not surprised.

But you obviously haven't read scripture.

"Here am I, the servant of the Lord; let it be with me according to your word"
Luke 1 38 - Bible Gateway

Was it a legitimate rape? LOL!
It wasn't a rape at all, at least how the Bible tells it.

Maybe you are privy to a more accurate account where this "rape" occurred.

Let me guess, you are one of those people that believes "yes can mean no", as far as sexual intercourse goes.

The funny thing is, the women most paranoid about rape are the ones who have never been in a real relationship themselves. Perhaps they are using their hate for men as a crutch to avoid the fact they can't even properly interact with the opposite sex.

Lighten up! :chillpill:

Yes. Why not? In that period of history, most women got married and had children in their early teens. Adulthood started at a much younger age in ancient societies. Where do you think Bar and Bat Mitzvahs came from?

That's not what good-christians, Ted Nugent and Duck Dynasty Old Fart say.

One of the problems with the internet is that it gives a platform to obviously mentally ill people like the Salon writer. Her demented point of view won't be rebuked, rather it will be amplified by nuts, and she will be rewarded with many views for her disgusting clickbait headline. In the past, such people would have no platform, and would at the very least be in therapy. They wouldn't have such an avenue to spew their vile and have their illness celebrated and amplified by "supportive" internet posters. Now these socially dysfunctional people are even in our universities writing destructive feminist style curriculum and absurd laws like "affirmative sexual contracts".
Like Newsmax?

Maybe she didn't know that he was "Mr. Popular".

Anyway you look at it, its a disgusting story and sickening that christians believe and actually love it.

Says a lot about how they view women.

Last edited:
You are engaged in a logical fallacy of denying the antecedent.

If Jesus is a woman, than she can be conceived of a virgin birth

Jesus is a man

Thus Jesus was not of a virgin birth

You sound more confused than usual. Can't say I blame you and I'm glad I was able to educate you about the facts of virgin birth.

Apparently you believe Mary was raped by an invisible, magical, sky fairy kind of thing.

K
You are the only confused one, you don't even have a rudimentary understanding of logic and logical fallacies

You don't even understand what rape is. But given you are a warped person that probably thinks their needs to be an affirmative statement of consent codified in a contract before one can have sex, I am not surprised.

Let me guess, you are one of those people that believes "yes can mean no", as far as sexual intercourse goes.

The funny thing is, the women most paranoid about rape are the ones who have never been in a real relationship themselves. Perhaps they are using their hate for men as a crutch to avoid the fact they can't even properly interact with the opposite sex.

You are the only one that needs to chill out, freaking out about non-existent rape everywhere.

What do they say, and about what?

Anyway you look at it, its a disgusting story and sickening that christians believe and actually love it.

Says alot about how they view women.
I agree, how certain non-believers mock the Virgin Mary, shows how they view women.

I agree, the fact that the Virgin Mary is the most venerated mortal being in the Church shows how we view women.

You are a sad and petty person that is full of hate.

One of the problems with the internet is that it gives a platform to obviously mentally ill people like the Salon writer. Her demented point of view won't be rebuked, rather it will be amplified by nuts, and she will be rewarded with many views for her disgusting clickbait headline. In the past, such people would have no platform, and would at the very least be in therapy. They wouldn't have such an avenue to spew their vile and have their illness celebrated and amplified by "supportive" internet posters. Now these socially dysfunctional people are even in our universities writing destructive feminist style curriculum and absurd laws like "affirmative sexual contracts".
Like Newsmax?
Like you.

K

You are the only one that needs to chill out, freaking out about non-existent rape everywhere.

There is no one freaking out.

I agree, how certain non-believers mock the Virgin Mary, shows how they view women.

I agree, the fact that the Virgin Mary is the most venerated mortal being in the Church shows how we view women.

That Christians think Mary was a real person who gave birth without sex is hilarious.

Must have been front page on Newsmax Jerusalem that day.

Did God jack off in a reed and blew it into her pussy?

Lol...ancient artificial insemination!

Then maybe you shouldn't use hysterical exclamation points when you claim God raped Mary. It makes you look crazy.

That Christians think Mary was a real person who gave birth without sex is hilarious.

Must have been front page on Newsmax Jerusalem that day.
This obsession with Newsmax, some online neo-con rag is weird and speaks more to you than it does to me. But at least you more or less admitted Salon and articles like this are garbage by comparing the two.

The fact you think the Nativity Story is funny shows how little you understand the story, and shows how mentally warped a person you are. As if your blatant and vulgar homosexual tendencies weren't an indicator.

Did God jack off in a reed and blew it into her pussy?

Lol...ancient artificial insemination!
Oh, wow, edgy! As though mocking Christianity isn't already so dull and mainstream.

Come one, is this the best material you have?

I bet your post really pisses of the puritanical squares, not.

Then maybe you shouldn't use hysterical exclamation points when you claim God raped Mary. It makes you look crazy.

After laughing out loud??? :)

What do they say, and about what?

Look, old fart - I already taught that virgin birth is a scientific reality. Its time for you to educate yourself.

If you should happen to get anywhere near the InterWebs, look it the fuck up.

:rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back