🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man-hating liberals latest attack on Christmas - God raped Mary

It wasn't a rape at all, at least how the Bible tells it.

Maybe you are privy to a more accurate account where this "rape" occurred.

Let me guess, you are one of those people that believes "yes can mean no", as far as sexual intercourse goes.

The funny thing is, the women most paranoid about rape are the ones who have never been in a real relationship themselves. Perhaps they are using their hate for men as a crutch to avoid the fact they can't even properly interact with the opposite sex.

Lighten up! :chillpill:
You are the only one that needs to chill out, freaking out about non-existent rape everywhere.

There is no one freaking out.
Then maybe you shouldn't use hysterical exclamation points when you claim God raped Mary. It makes you look crazy.

After laughing out loud??? :)
Yes, laughing about rape, especially in the context of mocking the nativity story, makes you look crazy and weird.

God gets a pass on impregnating a 12 year old?
Yes. Why not? In that period of history, most women got married and had children in their early teens. Adulthood started at a much younger age in ancient societies. Where do you think Bar and Bat Mitzvahs came from?

Why are you being so dense?

That's not what good-christians, Ted Nugent and Duck Dynasty Old Fart say.
What do they say, and about what?

Look, old fart - I already taught that virgin birth is a scientific reality. Its time for you to educate yourself.

If you should happen to get anywhere near the InterWebs, look it the fuck up.

:rolleyes-41:
LOL, an old fart, wow what a dig. I am what is called a millennial, so at least come up with accurate insults when you run out of arguments.

What does Ted Nugent have to do with a virgin birth, what are you ranting about like a crazy person?

Lighten up! :chillpill:
You are the only one that needs to chill out, freaking out about non-existent rape everywhere.

Then maybe you shouldn't use hysterical exclamation points when you claim God raped Mary. It makes you look crazy.

Yes, laughing about rape, especially in the context of mocking the nativity story, makes you look crazy and weird.

I was actually mocking a RW politician for coming up with such a silly term for rape.

Yes. Why not? In that period of history, most women got married and had children in their early teens. Adulthood started at a much younger age in ancient societies. Where do you think Bar and Bat Mitzvahs came from?

Look, old fart - I already taught that virgin birth is a scientific reality. Its time for you to educate yourself.

LOL, an old fart, wow what a dig. I am what is called a millennial, so at least come up with accurate insults when you run out of arguments.

LOL! They're helpless... .

I was actually mocking a RW politician for coming up with such a silly term for rape.

No RW'er could ever top the Left's perverse 'interpretation' of Rape; so far, the Left has claimed 'Rape' to represent everything from a boob-brush to unwanted advances... .

Much as "gay", "liberal", "torture" and "racist", among others have all been twisted beyond recognition, "Rape" has been effectively reduced to meaningless.

Which of course demonstrates yet another reason that the Ideological Left should never be allowed to so much as speak publicly, let alone VOTE!

No RW'er could ever top the Left's perverse 'interpretation' of Rape; so far, the Left has claimed 'Rape' to represent everything from a boob-brush to unwanted advances... .

Much as "gay", "liberal", "torture" and "racist", among others have all been twisted beyond recognition, "Rape" has been effectively reduced to meaningless.

Which of course demonstrates yet another reason that the Ideological Left should never be allowed to so much as speak publicly, let alone VOTE!

Last time I checked the dictionary, rape and racist still have the exact same meaning they've always had.

Rape--unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent — compare sexual assault, statutory rape.

Racist-- a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

Hope that helps.

You must be looking at post 58.

Interesting the way you want to set up a one-party state too, complete with censorship. Or should I say, "instructive".

a millennial!
that explains your ignorance .
you grew up thinking That the Mario bros was reality no big stretch to believe biblical myths

fascist much..

Last time I checked the dictionary, rape and racist still have the exact same meaning they've always had.

Rape--unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent — compare sexual assault, statutory rape.

Racist-- a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

Hope that helps.

Yep... of course the dictionary is an objective resource. Which because of its objective nature, is typically rejected by the Left. Because the objectivity refutes the subjective needs of the Left... .

(Recall obama's chastising of the irrelevant individual who was interviewing him and used a dictionary to refute obama's position, a few years ago:

Relevant segment starts @ 46 seconds: )

Therefore, that is why Universities REDEFINE RAPE... to include any behavior directed toward a female, which the female declares was unwanted...

Just the the definition of 'racist', refutes 99.99999999~% of the usage of the word, as applied by the Left.

a millennial!
you grew up thinking That the Mario bros was reality no big stretch to believe biblical myths
That makes no sense. Millennials are by far the least religious generation. One of the reasons millennials are so detached and atomized for the most part is the moral cowardice and lack of guidance from the secular and morally relativist baby boomers. This phenomenon is known as the condition of Anomie.
Anomie - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

a millennial!
That makes no sense. Millennials are by far the least religious generation. One of the reasons millennials are so detached and atomized for the most part is the moral cowardice and lack of guidance from the secular and morally relativist baby boomers. This phenomenon is known as the condition of Anomie.
thanks for proving my point, you had to use wiki to tell me that.
btw morality is relative..

Hope that helps.

Yep... of course the dictionary is an objective resource. Which because of its objective nature, is typically rejected by the Left. Because the objectivity refutes the subjective needs of the Left... .

(Recall obama's chastising of the irrelevant individual who was interviewing him and used a dictionary to refute obama's position, a few years ago:

Relevant segment starts @ 46 seconds: )

Therefore, that is why Universities REDEFINE RAPE... to include any behavior directed toward a female, which the female declares was unwanted...

Just the the definition of 'racist', refutes 99.99999999~% of the usage of the word, as applied by the Left.
note the incessant need to rationalize and Obamafy the conservative bullshit.

a millennial!
thanks for proving my point, you had to use wiki to tell me that.
btw morality is relative..
My point that I am citing the concepts of which I speak shows I am detached from reality? What nonsense.

I am sure you think morality is relative, at least you are an honest atheist, and you prove my point on the lack of moral guidance. Your destructive worldview is what feeds a growing trend of nihilism and atomization in the western World.

As Dostoyevsky said, without God, everything is permitted.

The Talmud has nothing to do with the Bible.

So do you think Jesus is a bastard because you believe the Talmud or you will use any means to defame Christ?

Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Forum List

Back