🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man-hating liberals latest attack on Christmas - God raped Mary

nQUOTE="Steinlight, post: 10411321, member: 47146"]
Look, old fart - I already taught that virgin birth is a scientific reality. Its time for you to educate yourself.

If you should happen to get anywhere near the InterWebs, look it the fuck up.

:rolleyes-41:
LOL, an old fart, wow what a dig. I am what is called a millennial, so at least come up with accurate insults when you run out of arguments.
a millennial!
that explains your ignorance .
you grew up thinking That the Mario bros was reality no big stretch to believe biblical myths
That makes no sense. Millennials are by far the least religious generation. One of the reasons millennials are so detached and atomized for the most part is the moral cowardice and lack of guidance from the secular and morally relativist baby boomers. This phenomenon is known as the condition of Anomie.
Anomie - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
thanks for proving my point, you had to use wiki to tell me that.
btw morality is relative..
My point that I am citing the concepts of which I speak shows I am detached from reality? What nonsense.

I am sure you think morality is relative, at least you are an honest atheist, and you prove my point on the lack of moral guidance. Your destructive worldview is what feeds a growing trend of nihilism and atomization in the western World.

As Dostoyevsky said, without God, everything is permitted.[/QUOTE]I don't "think" morality is relative. in fact it is.
Dostoyevsky was not an objective thinker....

Morality is the product of the evolutionary development of man and society. Morality is always relative and never absolute. Within the framework of our society, we chose our own, personal code of moral conduct.

LOL at the leftists being smug, "heh, you believe in a virgin birth? lemme guess you believe in a flying spaghetti monster as well?"

Salon on Twitter Sorry Bible thumpers New evidence suggests that Santa Claus may have never existed

Here is a little secret for you. Nobody actually believes in the Flying Spaghetti Monster. That's just a way to make fun of bible thumpers. I thought most people could figure that out for themselves.
What are you blathering on about? Can you not even understand that I was being facetious, as was the tweet I linked?

You are a walking atheist parody.

OK. I made couple silly absurd jokes. Sorry if my sense of humor doesn't match yours.

The Talmud has nothing to do with the Bible.

So do you think Jesus is a bastard because you believe the Talmud or you will use any means to defame Christ?
right !like the old testament is not Jewish
The fact you equate the Talmud to the Old Testament shows how very little you now of either Christianity or Judaism for that matter.

So do you think Jesus is a bastard because you believe the Talmud or you will use any means to defame Christ?
The fact you equate the Talmud to the Old Testament shows how very little you now of either Christianity or Judaism for that matter.

Really you dumb goy

Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.
The Talmud has some vulgar anti-Christ passages. So what's your point? Christians don't believe in the Talmud, it is a jewish book that has nothing to do with scripture.

Do you believe them because you are Jewish or do you cite them just to defame Christ?

Really you dumb goy
Oh, what a shock, a communist Jew. Can't say I am surprised.

Morality is the product of the evolutionary development of man and society. Morality is always relative and never absolute. Within the framework of our society, we chose our own, personal code of moral conduct.
I don't dispute that different societies have had different moral codes throughout history. I don't know what your point is. I agree, without a God, morality does not exist. There is no good or evil, merely preference.

The world would be a very bleak and depressing place if there is no right or wrong, just what you could get away with, since there would be no cosmic and eternal arbiter of justice.

now you're just making shit up..to save face..
I started out life as a southern Baptist from there it was Mormonism. and then reality.
when you're done talking out your ass let me know

I don't dispute that different societies have had different moral codes throughout history. I don't know what your point is. I agree, without a God, morality does not exist. There is no good or evil, merely preference.
no god either...

LOL at the leftists being smug, "heh, you believe in a virgin birth? lemme guess you believe in a flying spaghetti monster as well?"

Salon on Twitter Sorry Bible thumpers New evidence suggests that Santa Claus may have never existed

Here is a little secret for you. Nobody actually believes in the Flying Spaghetti Monster. That's just a way to make fun of bible thumpers. I thought most people could figure that out for themselves.
What are you blathering on about? Can you not even understand that I was being facetious, as was the tweet I linked?

OK. I made couple silly absurd jokes. Sorry if my sense of humor doesn't match yours.
You don't have a sense of humor.

I started out life as a southern Baptist from there it was Mormonism. and then reality.
No, you are making shit up, the Talmud has nothing to do with the Bible, and is not part of the Old Testament
I can't help it if you were part of some kooky sect. Don't take out your daddy issues on Christians or on God.

Its funny. That is what liberalism and atheism comes down to for most of you guys, "fuck you dad!".

The world would be a very bleak and depressing place if there is no right or wrong, just what you could get away with, since there would be no cosmic and eternal arbiter of justice.
a (snickering )cosmic and eternal arbiter of justice is a fantasy of the Superstitious.
the concept of right and wrong is an evolutionary adaptation that aids in survival.
nothing supernatural about it.

No, you are making shit up, the Talmud has nothing to do with the Bible, and is not part of the Old Testament
I can't help it if you were part of some kooky sect. Don't take out your daddy issues on Christians or on God.

Its funny. That is what liberalism and atheism comes down to for most of you guys, "fuck you dad!".
now that is funny! the largest daddy issue cult in the world is Christianity....OH THE IRONY.

You're the one who has bee consistently ignorant.

Educate yourself.

no god either...
You don't know that. And the fact that you try to earnestly convert people to your nihilist perspective just speaks to your destructive tendencies and underlying mental issues. I was an atheist as well at a point. But I was never a zealot like you or happy about it.

Last time I checked the dictionary, rape and racist still have the exact same meaning they've always had.

Rape--unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent — compare sexual assault, statutory rape.

Racist-- a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

Hope that helps.

Yep... of course the dictionary is an objective resource. Which because of its objective nature, is typically rejected by the Left. Because the objectivity refutes the subjective needs of the Left... .

(Recall obama's chastising of the irrelevant individual who was interviewing him and used a dictionary to refute obama's position, a few years ago:

Relevant segment starts @ 46 seconds: )

Therefore, that is why Universities REDEFINE RAPE... to include any behavior directed toward a female, which the female declares was unwanted...

Just the the definition of 'racist', refutes 99.99999999~% of the usage of the word, as applied by the Left.
note the incessant need to rationalize and Obamafy the conservative bullshit.

LOL!
Last time I checked the dictionary, rape and racist still have the exact same meaning they've always had.

Rape--unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent — compare sexual assault, statutory rape.

Racist-- a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

Hope that helps.

Yep... of course the dictionary is an objective resource. Which because of its objective nature, is typically rejected by the Left. Because the objectivity refutes the subjective needs of the Left... .

(Recall obama's chastising of the irrelevant individual who was interviewing him and used a dictionary to refute obama's position, a few years ago:

Relevant segment starts @ 46 seconds: )

Therefore, that is why Universities REDEFINE RAPE... to include any behavior directed toward a female, which the female declares was unwanted...

Just the the definition of 'racist', refutes 99.99999999~% of the usage of the word, as applied by the Left.

Obama? Taxes? Universities? You're just playing in your own poop.

upload_2014-12-24_19-21-6.jpeg

You don't have a sense of humor.

My ex wife said same thing, but she was a whiney bitch.

Forum List

Back