🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man-hating liberals latest attack on Christmas - God raped Mary

LOL, who cares about being a virgin, that is SOOO 19th century you repressive and sexist republican shitlords. It isn't as though sleeping around with multiple partners effects one's ability to be in a functioning relationship at all. Free love is great!

teachman.jpg

The Social Pathologist Sexual Partner Divorce Risk

Cheeses Christ, he wants to take "virgin" literally.... :rofl:

"Virgin" comes to us from an errant Greek translation. The original word was almah, meaning "a young unmarried woman" or more accurately a woman who had not yet had children. The Greek translation rendered that as parthenos, meaning "virgin" (in the sexual sense). Had the original meant parthenos, it would have said bethulah, which means "virgin". But it didn't. It simply said a young woman gives birth.

A more accurate translation for English might be "maiden".

Sorry if I buzzkilled your moralistic fantasy.

LOL, who cares about being a virgin, that is SOOO 19th century you repressive and sexist republican shitlords. It isn't as though sleeping around with multiple partners effects one's ability to be in a functioning relationship at all. Free love is great!

Uh, maybe your version is different but according the myths as I was taught, the "virgin birth" refers to being born without original sin.

Jesus wasn't born in the 19th century and I doubt divorce was much of a question for Joe and Mary.

Not that I think that Jesus or Mary even existed, but...

The writer kind of has a point. The angel doesn't ask Mary if she wants to be the mother of the Messiah. He TELLS her she is. It wasn't like her consent was part of the deal.

Of course, the "Virgin Birth" isn't a new idea in mythology. Zeus went around raping all sorts of women to father the heroes of Greece.

Yeah. Since when do gods ask for consent for anything? It never happened but if it had, it was no consensual.

Unwed mother needed an out, an excuse for being pregnant and the gullible dupes lined up.

Worse is that when "dad" threw a little god-tantrum and killed his son.

Thing is, I don't mind their fairy tales but couldn't they at least get the date right? And how about they come up with their own rituals instead of stealing them from other, older religions?

Marketing.

And "god" knows, there's been no shortage of that.

Most atheists are just clever sillies, and threads like this prove it. They celebrate the dark nihilistic abyss that exists without a creator as though it is somehow a good thing. They haven't seriously thought out the dark consequences of their worldview, and think they are intelligent for merely being contrarian.

"Atheists"?
Describing how silly a story is means you don't believe any stories huh?

Binary thinkers .... SMH
Look, I can't help it if you are socially autistic and can't understand the value of such narratives outside of whether there is physical verification for them and ignore the moral teachings and significance of the story.

What, Mary conceived a child as a virgin? Impossible, was this verified through the scientific method? BEEP BOOP

One of the problems with the internet is that it gives a platform to obviously mentally ill people like the Salon writer. Her demented point of view won't be rebuked, rather it will be amplified by nuts, and she will be rewarded with many views for her disgusting clickbait headline. In the past, such people would have no platform, and would at the very least be in therapy. They wouldn't have such an avenue to spew their vile and have their illness celebrated and amplified by "supportive" internet posters. Now these socially dysfunctional people are even in our universities writing destructive feminist style curriculum and absurd laws like "affirmative sexual contracts".

Ok. If she wasn't raped, then was Mary just a slut who would put out to any ghost who happened to show up in her bed? There isn't even a record of him buying her dinner first.

teachman.jpg

"Virgin" comes to us from an errant Greek translation. The original word was almah, meaning "a young unmarried woman" or more accurately a woman who had not yet had children. The Greek translation rendered that as parthenos, meaning "virgin" (in the sexual sense). Had the original meant parthenos, it would have said bethulah, which means "virgin". But it didn't. It simply said a young woman gives birth.

See, even YOUR BIBLE doesn't say Jesus was of virgin birth, so why am I mocking the virgin birth again?

Hehe pwned again you silly christard.
LOL, you need to get your story straight.

Uh, maybe your version is different but according the myths as I was taught, the "virgin birth" refers to being born without original sin.

Jesus wasn't born in the 19th century and I doubt divorce was much of a question for Joe and Mary.
Virgin conception is so 1st century! I bet Mary wasn't even allowed a no fault divorce, sexist jewish pigs.

teachman.jpg

See, even YOUR BIBLE doesn't say Jesus was of virgin birth, so why am I mocking the virgin birth again?

These posts get increasingly more bizarre. Can't wait to see where it goes next. :cuckoo:

Whoever taught you the "myths", is wrong.

Virgin conception is so 1st century! I bet Mary wasn't even allowed a no fault divorce, sexist jewish pigs.

She wasn't. By Jewish tradition Joe was compelled to call off the marriage upon hearing the news.

The

teachman.jpg

These posts get increasingly more bizarre. Can't wait to see where it goes next. :cuckoo:
Only one posting bizarre things is you. On one hand you assert how scripture in invalid because Virgin birth isn't scientifically possible, then you claim the Nativity Story said no such thing.

So what are you claiming, that the Nativity story is wrong because virgin birth is impossible or the nativity story didn't speak of a virgin birth and that modern Christians misinterpret it?

So Mary's Virgin birth can't be scientifically verified. So what? Why the insistence on "proving" it didn't occur?

LOL at the leftists being smug, "heh, you believe in a virgin birth? lemme guess you believe in a flying spaghetti monster as well?"

Salon on Twitter Sorry Bible thumpers New evidence suggests that Santa Claus may have never existed

Here is a little secret for you. Nobody actually believes in the Flying Spaghetti Monster. That's just a way to make fun of bible thumpers. I thought most people could figure that out for themselves.
What are you blathering on about? Can you not even understand that I was being facetious, as was the tweet I linked?

You are a walking atheist parody.

Most atheists are just clever sillies, and threads like this prove it. They celebrate the dark nihilistic abyss that exists without a creator as though it is somehow a good thing. They haven't seriously thought out the dark consequences of their worldview, and think they are intelligent for merely being contrarian.

"Atheists"?

Binary thinkers .... SMH
Look, I can't help it if you are socially autistic and can't understand the value of such narratives outside of whether there is physical verification for them and ignore the moral teachings and significance of the story.

What, Mary conceived a child as a virgin? Impossible, was this verified through the scientific method? BEEP BOOP

No, not at all impossible.

You need to look up parthenogenesis.

The inconvenient truth about parthenogenesis is that it can only result in female offspring.

If you're going to preach, you might want to know just a little bit about what you're praching about.

"Atheists"?

Binary thinkers .... SMH

The inconvenient truth about parthenogenesis is that it can only result in female offspring.

If you're going to preach, you might want to know just a little bit about what you're praching about.
How does parthenogenesis refute the possibility of a virgin birth?

Only one posting bizarre things is you. On one hand you assert how scripture in invalid because Virgin birth isn't scientifically possible, then you claim the Nativity Story said no such thing.

So what are you claiming, that the Nativity story is wrong because virgin birth is impossible or the nativity story didn't speak of a virgin birth and that modern Christians misinterpret it?[/QUOTE]

parthenogenesis Facts information pictures Encyclopedia.com articles about parthenogenesis

What is it

parthenogenesis - definition of parthenogenesis by The Free Dictionary

"Atheists"?

Binary thinkers .... SMH

How does parthenogenesis refute the possibility of a virgin birth?

One is science.

One is faith.

You have made your choice and I have made mine.

You are engaged in a logical fallacy of denying the antecedent.

If Jesus is a woman, than she can be conceived of a virgin birth

Jesus is a man

Thus Jesus was not of a virgin birth

You are engaged in a logical fallacy of denying the antecedent.

If Jesus is a woman, than she can be conceived of a virgin birth

Jesus is a man

Thus Jesus was not of a virgin birth

You sound more confused than usual. Can't say I blame you and I'm glad I was able to educate you about the facts of virgin birth.

Apparently you believe Mary was raped by an invisible, magical, sky fairy kind of thing.

K

Forum List

Back