Man Killed by Cops Firing Into his Back – the Truth.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when a fuckin cop actually saves a motherfucker with dark skin, until then...next?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when a fuckin cop actually saves a motherfucker with dark skin, until then...next?
How many negro lives are saved every day because there are cops patrolling the fucking shithole inner cities?
Without the cops' presence the negro on negro murder rate would go up by a factor of a thousand.
How many innocent negro children would be murdered by the parent's rival gang?
You really ought to pull your stupid head out of your ass.

How many negro lives are saved every day because there are cops patrolling the fucking shithole inner cities?
Without the cops' presence the negro on negro murder rate would go up by a factor of a thousand.
If blacks and other minorities went openly armed in your venues, you would all crap in your pants.

If blacks and other minorities went openly armed in your venues, you would all crap in your pants.
If the tree dwellers can pass a background check and they want to open carry I'd have no problem. The first one who pointed a gun at me would be fucking dead though.
The problem with the tree dwellers is they aren't intelligent enough to understand how to handle a firearm safely. Among other rules at the range I go to is if you are seen with your finger on the trigger of any gun anywhere but in the approved locations you are automatically banned for life at the range. Never any excuse. Never any exceptions. I've seen parents bring their kids to the range and the first time the kid touches a trigger in a secure zone that kid is GONE! The parents know how strict the rules are and act accordingly.
In the many years I've been going to the range I've seen maybe twenty negroes there.
They seem to prefer shooting at live human beings instead of paper targets. Mind you. Where I live you'd be lucky to see a negro a few times a year.

If the tree dwellers can pass a background check and they want to open carry I'd have no problem. The first one who pointed a gun at me would be fucking dead though.
The problem with the tree dwellers is they aren't intelligent enough to understand how to handle a firearm safely. Among other rules at the range I go to is if you are seen with your finger on the trigger of any gun anywhere but in the approved locations you are automatically banned for life at the range. Never any excuse. Never any exceptions. I've seen parents bring their kids to the range and the first time the kid touches a trigger in a secure zone that kid is GONE! The parents know how strict the rules are and act accordingly.
In the many years I've been going to the range I've seen maybe twenty negroes there.
They seem to prefer shooting at live human beings instead of paper targets. Mind you. Where I live you'd be lucky to see a negro a few times a year.
Look at negative ways. No, you would not win against a weapon pointed at you. That is silly male bombast. Readjust your jockey shorts, clean up your mess. Now follow those rules in your new gun range. I did not know cave chimps had gun ranges. Good on you.

We have several black families in the small neighborhood I live in and they are exemplary citizens.

I wouldnt trade them for white trash, even though that was how I grew up, and of course most whites dont throw their trash down in their own front yards. That is why such people are called white trash; they are comfortable living in their own trash. I didnt realize the literal sense of the phrase until I went looking for property to build my last home at, God Willing. In some places my wife and I drove through it is 100% white and the trash blows around on the street and through their yards like tumbleweeds. That made me remember the trash that was common in my own front yard and neighborhood growing up and I realized I had just never really thought about it till then.

I want a good resale value for my home in a few years and good black families are far better for it than white trash like me are.

It isnt ALL about race, dude, but how a person chooses to live.

The video I saw showed him still holding the gun and had he put the gun on the ground like a normal person would do then he would still be alive.

Sometimes we have to be responsible for our actions, and that man was far from innocent, and his actions were the result of his own death.
Amen to all of this. Sadly though not everyone will ever look at it that way because they will never learn that the best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not do a thing.

God bless you and those who keep the rest of us safe always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
We have several black families in the small neighborhood I live in and they are exemplary citizens.

I wouldnt trade them for white trash, even though that was how I grew up, and of course most whites dont throw their trash down in their own front yards. That is why such people are called white trash; they are comfortable living in their own trash. I didnt realize the literal sense of the phrase until I went looking for property to build my last home at, God Willing. In some places my wife and I drove through it is 100% white and the trash blows around on the street and through their yards like tumbleweeds. That made me remember the trash that was common in my own front yard and neighborhood growing up and I realized I had just never really thought about it till then.

I want a good resale value for my home in a few years and good black families are far better for it than white trash like me are.

I was born in Cook County Hospital and lived in a couple of the worst inner city mostly populated by negros neighborhoods in Chicago. I served with negroes and I can honestly say I never one time saw any negro behave like a coward in any firefight.
I saw LOTS of fucking LIBERAL spoiled brat 'pukers and shiters' white boys literally desert under fire and a couple of LIBERAL PUSSY officers who had no right to be command of a platoon.
It was the fucking LIB pussy cowards who were the first ones to 'embrace' the free drugs the VC made sure was available for free. A deck of Pall Mall smokes laced with opium could be bought for $5 in any village. The fucking LIB cowards took the easy way out by becoming addicted because they were too cowardly to stand up and fight the enemy.
I call the negro thugs what they are: fucking scum. I have the utmost respect for negroes who are hard working peaceful people who themselves want to have nothing to do with the gang banger scum.
I have no respect for the White trash either. As a matter of fact the White trash were born on first base compared to their negro neighbors. That makes them even worse in my books.

Last edited:

YOU ANTI WHITE TRAITOR!!!!!!!!
In before the usual suspects...lol.

I

I was born in Cook County Hospital and lived in a couple of the worst inner city mostly populated by negros neighborhoods in Chicago. I served with negroes and I can honestly say I never one time saw any negro behave like a coward in any firefight.
I saw LOTS of fucking LIBERAL spoiled brat 'pukers and shiters' white boys literally desert under fire and a couple of LIBERAL PUSSY officers who had no right to be command of a platoon.
It was the fucking LIB pussy cowards who were the first ones to 'embrace' the free drugs the VC made sure was available for free. A deck of Pall Mall smokes laced with opium could be bought for $5 in any village. The fucking LIB cowards took the easy way out by becoming addicted because they were too cowardly to stand up and fight the enemy.
I call the negro thugs what they are: fucking scum. I have the utmost respect for negroes who are hard working peaceful people who themselves want to have nothing to do with the gang banger scum.
I have no respect for the White trash either. As a matter of fact the White trash were born on first base compared to their negro neighbors. That makes them even worse in my books.
If only...

He wouldn't let go of his gun.

As simple as that. He refused a lawful order and continued to present a threat to officers and others. That's what the video shows even though our unbiased media wants you to believe there was no reason for the cops to keep on firing.

Read the story with links @ Police: Man Fatally Shot by Los Angeles Deputies Kept Holding Gun
He was shot in back. Hence no threat. Hence its MURDER. Hence THUGS WITH BADGES deserve murder charge and prison!

:) Sure you did.

Stop projecting.

Stop projecting.
You are projecting your fear onto me, but I don't fear minorities. No reason to.

The USA is full of black heroes like this man, and they are ALWAYS ignored by the main stream media who prefer to show the youth in the black community sorts heroes or gang bangers as their role model.

AmericanHero_zpsjlbn01bz.jpg

Once again, the cops did their duty in killing the man who was a danger to the community at that moment.

Forum List

Back