Man open fires on family after ball rolls on his lawn

judging by your response its clear that the perp wasnt white ! if he were you and your leftwing scum pals would be screeching at the top of your lungs and deflecting with excuses like people are wound up ..
Why is his skin color relevant? He behaved just as the old guy in MIssouri and the guy in NY and the guy in TX did.

Yeah...ask the parents of the 16 year old kid in Missouri, the woman in NY, and the cheerleader in TX.
I did, they were happy. Who will you murder next? I bet you have a gayr-15, don't you?

Did the negro lawfully own the gun?

Good chance Gun ownership would be NOT BE ALLOWED?
Singletary was out on bond in a case involving him allegedly striking his girlfriend with a hammer.
1682016451585.png

Family he destroyed below.
1682016486989.png

Police say Singletary ran down the street and fired his gun at a neighbor.
Singletary then allegedly returned and shot William White and his 6-year-old daughter Kinsley while they were running away.
Kinsley and her dad were seriously injured from the gunfire. The little girl was left with bullet fragments in her cheek while William remains in the hospital.

Did the white guy lawfully own the gun?
At age 85.....he probably did when he bought them at age 18 or 21? I am guessing here.
What was the Black guy doing? Was he carrying anything?

Who picks up kids at 10PM? An hour to get home....get cleaned up. In bed by midnight?
How do they get up for school at 7AM to eat breakfast and get ready?
Something is rotten in that one.
Gimmeee time to dig into it for my Leftist klan members.

The shooter was a black man victims were white… will Joe Biden, Kamala Harris or Karine Jean Pierre say a thing about this. ?

Come on now Democrats step up
What exactly should they say given what we know and do not know at this point.? Pretend that you're the press secretary or a speech writer. Lets see how smart you are. Or are not.

Forum List

Back