Man Shocked He Was Thrown Out of Restuarant for Harassing a Nazi

What is this country coming to if you cant harass NAZIS!!

Washington, DC - A former Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer who harassed a man wearing a Make America Great Again (MAGA) hat and called him a “Nazi” took to social media to express his shock and outrage after he was thrown out of a restaurant.

Man Shocked He's Asked To Leave Restaurant For Harassing 'Nazi' In MAGA Hat
I wear a MAGA hat all the time, most people thank me for being so patriotic to our president. As for an asshole who thinks I am a NAZI, he can go fuck himself, because it is my right to wear what I want. If he wants to get in my face and start some shit, a 9mm I also wear.

So if a sane and rational person "got in your face" to tell you that he thinks you are a murderous nazi you would take out your substitute for a penis and just kill him?

like a nazi would?

The trouble is that "Make America Great Again" is not a Nazi message. If Trump calls himself a "nationalist" and this is what he means by it, then nothing is wrong with it.

For one thing need to recover some common sense to make America great again. Someone was harassing a paying customer and asked to move on and eat somewhere else.
Right, which is what i would have done, if I ran the restaurant.
Pffftttt

Washington, DC - A former Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer who harassed a man wearing a Make America Great Again (MAGA) hat and called him a “Nazi” took to social media to express his shock and outrage after he was thrown out of a restaurant.

I wear a MAGA hat all the time, most people thank me for being so patriotic to our president. As for an asshole who thinks I am a NAZI, he can go fuck himself, because it is my right to wear what I want. If he wants to get in my face and start some shit, a 9mm I also wear.

So if a sane and rational person "got in your face" to tell you that he thinks you are a murderous nazi you would take out your substitute for a penis and just kill him?

like a nazi would?
No, he would roll into a ball and scream for help. If there is anything of which you can be absolutely certain, it's that these vocal gun freaks are all the biggest sissies you will ever meet.

like a nazi would?
It's called a deterrent, you hoplophobe.

like a nazi would?
No, he would roll into a ball and scream for help. If there is anything of which you can be absolutely certain, it's that these vocal gun freaks are all the biggest sissies you will ever meet.
Another hoplophobic pussy trying to talk tough. Lmao

Nice to see a public establishment deal with an asshole in the proper manner. Hope to see more of it.
I second this. If the "Nazi" was keeping to themselves especially, they should've been left alone. The man who started harassing them only brought disruption to the peace and that right there is what got himself thrown out.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Again, in your own opinion, anyone wearing a MAGA hat is considered a NAZI?

See that little flip of hair in his picture. That comes from when you pull your head out of your ass to call someone a Nazi.

I guess he was acting crazy because wearing a MAGA hat doesn't make you a Nazi. It makes assholes act like jerks when they see it.

like a nazi would?
I guess you missed the part of "starting some shit". I dont mind having a shout out with a retard, I enjoy pitting my superior brain to that of a gnat(liberal). If he touches me, my Stand the Ground law goes into effect.

like a nazi would?
Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaa. I dont use a crowbar or milk shake to intimidate people like you pansy ass liberals do in gun free zones, I wait, I wait, and after a few minutes , I draw and fire. I dont run like a liberal when shit doesnt go my way. So fuck off you worthless twat, go back to the hole you came out of.

like a nazi would?
Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaa. I dont use a crowbar or milk shake to intimidate people like you pansy ass liberals do in gun free zones, I wait, I wait, and after a few minutes , I draw and fire. I dont run like a liberal when shit doesnt go my way. So fuck off you worthless twat, go back to the hole you came out of.
He's a slimy little faggot, ain't he?

. I dont use a crowbar or milk shake to intimidate people like you pansy ass liberals do in gun free zones
Correct. You sit on your fat ass and pretend to be Chuck Stallone, Texas Ranger. Because you are a delusional, gun freak moron.
I dont pretend anything, dick for brains, I go about my business like any "Law Abiding" citizen does, but if trouble comes looking for me, I will be ready for it, like the poor gay guy in Oregon, who was attacked by "violent liberal thugs". What is wrong with you assholes, I thought you guys were all about free speech? Not to worry, but if ANTIFA shows up near me, I will mistake them as ISIS terrorists.

d48c7bb8c2e9eb0a2d3c369ba4ce1c82.jpg

that would be you. As you are about to demonstrate with 3 pages of embarrassing crybabying. Per usual.
Moi? Climb back in your bottle, evil genie. I'm not the one bleating nonsense about "delusional, gun freak morons".

That's all on you, Spud.
Oh, its quite true. And this place populated with them. And one mention of it draws crybabies like you right out of the woodwork. You must have the mind of a toddler to think you can just be a perennial crybaby amd them distract from it to say your imaginary friend is the real crybaby

How long is it since MAGA Hat is a sign of NAZI?

I dont pretend anything, dick for brains,
Of course you do. You are a cackling sissy gun freak who talks smack on the internet. All the while your fat ass sits there in your underwear, covered with cheetoh stains, screaming every word at the top of your lungs as you type it. Unless the revolution comes to your house via Uber Eats, you will not be participating.

Forum List

Back