Man Who Has Issues with FBI Identified

Happier?

Tell that to the kids he put in cages and took from their parents
Did you get upset when Obama did it?
I made a paralegal leave a wedding after I asked her that question.
Can you imagine a LibTard paralegal not knowing that Obama did that?
She almost had a coronary right in front of me.

By the way, my Columbian co-worker told me those 16 year old kids belong to drug gangs and have already committed hundreds of murders.

So you ARE a trump fan.

We knew that already

And oh yea...suck my flaccid dick bitch

Most libtards are flacid dudes.. until they hook up with another libtard dude.

I'm a fan of Trump's policies, as a person not so much. However I'm really liking Desantis....Trump on steroids

You should probably get over I think you're anything but..well flacid, old man

What a guy you are.
What an ignorant LibTard you are.
I always tell you LibTards that you have the attention span of an electron and you prove all day you know nothing about context.
If you actually kept up with modern and contemporary history, as opposed to Googling "Trump" all day, you wouldn't constantly be making an anonymous ass of yourself.
It's easy to be an asshole know nothing LibTard when no one knows who you are.
My problem is that my community and co-workers have keeping up with the news every day for decades.

I always tell you LibTards that you have the attention span of an electron and you prove all day you know nothing about context.
If you actually kept up with modern and contemporary history, as opposed to Googling "Trump" all day, you wouldn't constantly be making an anonymous ass of yourself.
My problem is that my community and co-workers have keeping up with the news every day for decades.
All those words… just to say you hate liberals

All those words… just to say you hate liberals
First of all, thanks for admitting you can't provide a valid argue against anything in my post.
Second of all, read the post again because you didn't get the message.
Any LibTard or neo-ConTard can ignore peer pressure and become aware of the world around them and how it came to be the way it is.
Knowledge is power and context is essential to knowledge.

I have the feeling this post will be read and tossed due to ego.

That is what is known as a legal search

If Republicans think it was such a travesty, why don’t they just agree to an unsealing of all search documentation?
We know this is a political hit, and the Democrats are using their hatred for Donald Trump as their #1 reason for trying to now destroy his wife. Nobody messes with a man's family, but the Democrats think nothing of it.

I thought the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Agents signed an oath that they would uphold the Constitution of the United States of America..
4th Amendment text:
1660273767244.png

I love Kudlow's adherence to the Constitution and all it stands for. And he's a financial guy too. Thanks, Mr. Kudlow for your love of the Constitution!

Last edited:
So is the new narrative that DT encouraged this guy to attack a local FBI field office?

It's hard to keep up with the all the different charges ya'll toss around like a pissed off monkey with a handful of doodies
It's the FBI, so for all we know, they asked the guy to come in & bring his AR as well.

I mean, that IS how they operate these days.

Are you hurt that Trump's policies made the US a happier place for non-LibTards?
LOLLLLOLLL.....you bitches were ANGRY in 2016, and you are even angrier now.
Nuclear Codes.......what could go wrong.
Ohio FBI Shooting.....Mean tweets or now this truth fucking social, GAB or the Donald, whatever, have an affect.
trump keeps KILLING people.

Nuclear Documents.......thoughts, LIES, or obviously an FBI Plant. FU.

LOLLLLOLLL.....you bitches were ANGRY in 2016, and you are even angrier now.
Nuclear Codes.......what could go wrong.
Ohio FBI Shooting.....Mean tweets or now this truth fucking social, GAB or the Donald, whatever, have an affect.
trump keeps KILLING people.

Nuclear Documents.......thoughts, LIES, or obviously an FBI Plant. FU.
Feeling better?
Didn't think so and no fucks given.

You are BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you are proud of verbally assaulting someone at a social event?

WHat an asshole

WHat an asshole
When the other person starts a rant?
I don't mind responding.
And thanks once again for proving that you have no arguments in that face of the facts I posted.

WHat an asshole
I forgot to mention that you just proved you didn't understand my post.
The bitch went off about Trump locking kids in cages and I simply responded that Obama did the same thing.
You should read with your mind, not your arteries.

Didn't think so and no fucks given.
Nuclear Documents.
No Fucks Given...........WOW.
And thanks once again for proving that you have no arguments in that face of the facts I posted.
My argument to you is:

1). Do you cast any blame on trump (or Right wing Media) for the Ohio FBI Shooter?
Or is that another.........no fucks given

You should have thought that one through.
Nuclear Documents...........No Fucks Given

I forgot to mention that you just proved you didn't understand my post.
The bitch went off about Trump locking kids in cages and I simply responded that Obama did the same thing.
You should read with your mind, not your arteries.
Yea. I’m sure that’s how it went down

Nuclear Documents.
No Fucks Given...........WOW.

My argument to you is:

1). Do you cast any blame on trump (or Right wing Media) for the Ohio FBI Shooter?
Or is that another.........no fucks given

You should have thought that one through.
Nuclear Documents...........No Fucks Given
Yawn!
When I see a post from you complaining about daily murders in a Blue City I'll pay attention to you...for a moment.

Yea. I’m sure that’s how it went down
Thanks once again for admitting you can't argue about anything in my post but you sure love using the ad hominem you have.

It's called being educated...try it.

Yawn!
When I see a post from you complaining about daily murders in a Blue City I'll pay attention to you...for a moment.

Thanks once again for admitting you can't argue about anything
I'm asking you to discuss the 'possibility' that the FBI recovered Nuclear Documents at MAL.
Rather than your typical "No Fucks Given response" how about you discuss trump allegedly storing Nuclear Documents at MAL.

Forum List

Back