Manafort gets 47 months

Yeah, right, we should just mindlessly accept whatever some government apparatchik tells us without questioning it.
Red herring quackery. I never stated or implied that. in fact, i plainly stated that judges are free to use their own discretion in sentencing, despite guidelines or recommendations.

And we are free to ask why they make their decisions and to critique them. If that makes you get sand your giney, maybe open forum discussions of these topics aren't for you.

I agree he should not of been, he should of been kept in the jail where others are kept, he should of not had any special treatment.
The prison is not going to do that. They are somewhat liable for his safety, and so putting him in solitary for a brief time was a no brainier, for them.

Mr. Manafort wasn't put in solitary for a "brief" time, he was sent there for many months.

That isn't healthy. Most inmates spend their days hanging in the yard, lifting weights, playing poker or spades, commiserating with the other guys on ice.

Note that Mueller is the author of this document.
And this is your argument that the prosecution misrepresented the PSIR? That's obviously retarded, as the report goes to the judge and to the defense before these memos are produced. Man, you're really getting desperate.
What the fuck is a PSIR? Meuller's sentencing guidelines are a total fraud. There are numerous places for him to insert himself into the process and simply make things up. The judge understands that. All you Trump haters are too stupid to know better.

I agree he should not of been, he should of been kept in the jail where others are kept, he should of not had any special treatment.
The prison is not going to do that. They are somewhat liable for his safety, and so putting him in solitary for a brief time was a no brainier, for them.

Mr. Manafort wasn't put in solitary for a "brief" time, he was sent there for many months.

That isn't healthy. Most inmates spend their days hanging in the yard, lifting weights, playing poker or spades, commiserating with the other guys on ice.

I really don't give a sh.t about his health. I'm sure they let him out to exercise, he is sitting in a WC because he is lazy and looking for sympathy

Yeah, right, we should just mindlessly accept whatever some government apparatchik tells us without questioning it.
Red herring quackery. I never stated or implied that. in fact, i plainly stated that judges are free to use their own discretion in sentencing, despite guidelines or recommendations.

And we are free to ask why they make their decisions and to critique them. If that makes you get sand your giney, maybe open forum discussions of these topics aren't for you.
You just told us we should believe Mueller's sentencing "guidelines" and not question them.

What the fuck is a PSIR
And there you have it. You beg for links and documents. I spoonfeed them to you. Then you refuse to read them. As predicted.

By the way, it's "pre sentencing investigation report". You can read about it on Wikipedia, if other sources are too complicated for you.

You just told us we should believe Mueller's sentencing "guidelines" and not question them
That's a shameless lie. I said we should believe that the PSIR said what it said, and that Mueller concurred and presented this recommendation in his memo. Those are facts. You are free to question the merits of the PSIR all you like. But doing so from a position of abject, willful ignorance is not a good look for you.

I really don't give a sh.t about his health.

Then your opinion is contrary to that of FFI, who indicated that Mr. Manafort was abused by being sent to the hole for "his safety".

Thanks for admitting it was just vengeance because Manafort refused to lie about his President.

Which is brief. And you can direct your complaints to the administrators of the prison.
Months in solitary is not "brief."

That claim is just one more reason no one should believe a thing you snowflakes claim about Manafort's sentence.

You just told us we should believe Mueller's sentencing "guidelines" and not question them
That's a shameless lie. I said we should believe that the PSIR said what it said, and that Mueller concurred and presented this recommendation in his memo. Those are facts. You are free to question the merits of the PSIR all you like. But doing so from a position of abject, willful ignorance is not a good look for you.

I'm sure Mueller made a few phone calls to the people who did the PSIR. Do you imagine he has no pull there?

Which is brief. And you can direct your complaints to the administrators of the prison.
Months in solitary is not "brief."

That claim is just one more reason no one should believe a thing you snowflakes claim about Manafort's sentence.

The threat of solitary is what keeps hardened cons in line when they are in general population. Doing it for many months is very difficult

onths in solitary is not "brief."
Not to you or me, for sure. But to administrators of a prison, thats the blink of an eye. And they are not known for putting their sympathy with inmates ahead of protecting themselves form liability.

I really don't give a sh.t about his health.

Then your opinion is contrary to that of FFI, who indicated that Mr. Manafort was abused by being sent to the hole for "his safety".

Thanks for admitting it was just vengeance because Manafort refused to lie about his President.

I guess I am, put him in a regular jail where he has roommates. Put him in a regular prison along with all criminals.

Where do these so called "judicial guidelines" come from?
It's a system of calculation used by the probation office of the court to recommend sentencing ranges to the judge. It's a point system resulting in a number which is called the "offender level".

Manafort scored a 38.

Manafort is highly unlikely to commit another offense. He's non-violent and a first time offender.

Probation would be appropriate.

So now are you saying NON violient offenders are not the same as violent, they erode the US judicial system and all Americans need to pay for their crimes.

What Manafort did and his sentence was to encourage money laundering and bank fraud.

No he is not a first time offender, what he is , is the first time getting caught.

That is a first time offender in the eyes of the law.

I'm sure Mueller made a few phone calls to the people who did the PSIR. Do you imagine he has no pull there?

I suspect Trump made a few phone calls to Ellis.

I suspect Trump made a few phone calls to Ellis.
Or maybe Ellis was protecting trump from the politically uncomfortable position of mulling a Manafort pardon.

onths in solitary is not "brief."
Not to you or me, for sure. But to administrators of a prison, thats the blink of an eye. And they are not known for putting their sympathy with inmates ahead of protecting themselves form liability.
Wrong, asshole. Even the warden of a prison knows that months in solitary is an extreme hardship. Only cruel vicious Trump hating morons believe that treatment is appropriate for someone who has been convicted of nothing and only accused of non-violent crimes.

You only proved that you're a dick.

Forum List

Back