Manafort gets 47 months

Just as expected, you want me to do your work for you.
Hmm, no, I offered to provide a link, if you demonstrated any honest interest at all by doing a 2 second web search. The fact that you won't shows me you don't have any real interest in understanding any of this. And it does not phase me for you to throw a little tantrum .Those who do have honest interest in this and have looked up how this stuff works know you are being a fucking retard, and their opinions are the only ones that matter to me.
You're right, I have no interest in swallowing your propaganda. If you have proof, then post it. Otherwise quit wasting eveyone's time.
Of course I have proof. It's literally the SOP of every felony court in the country, federal or otherwise. Any child can find proof, if they care to do so. Your little tailspin doesn't compel me to spoonfeed it to you.
If it's so easy to find proof, then why can't you do it?

Here is a chart showing federal sentencing guidelines referenced against offense levels. Keep in mind, Manafort was scored an offense level of 38:

0*Iqw0-rBsVKHLY1eh.jpg

235-293 months. Just as the prosecution recommended.
You showed some squiggly lines on a chart. Prove they apply to Manafort.

This is where Manafort's attorney's want him to go, living off of taxpayers. They should go to regular prison. time to end these prison camps. Maybe there would not be so much white collar crime.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Cumberland Camp has dormitory housing. The prisoners are classed as low level risk, and Cumberland Camp may or may not have perimeter fencing and a low staff-to-inmate ratio. Minimum security and BOP Camp's generaly are as close as you can get to not feeling like the inmate is incarcerated. To assist inmates with their rehabilitation, Cumberland Federal Correctional Institution has many work programs which enable inmates to work outside the camp in the local community.

Federal BOP Prison Cumberland Camp

This is where Manafort's attorney's want him to go, living off of taxpayers. They should go to regular prison. time to end these prison camps. Maybe there would not be so much white collar crime.

Cumberland Camp has dormitory housing. The prisoners are classed as low level risk, and Cumberland Camp may or may not have perimeter fencing and a low staff-to-inmate ratio. Minimum security and BOP Camp's generaly are as close as you can get to not feeling like the inmate is incarcerated. To assist inmates with their rehabilitation, Cumberland Federal Correctional Institution has many work programs which enable inmates to work outside the camp in the local community.

Why don't we just execute them all? That would have a big impact on white collar crime.

Tell that to Mr. Manafort who was sent to solitary because he exercised his right to freely speak to his witnesses and his President
Well, thats clearly a retarded point to try to make, as, while you may forego some of your rights when you are a criminal , you don't forego those rights ny being elected to congress.

Mr. Manafort wasn't convicted of anything when he was sent to solitary

I agree he should not of been, he should of been kept in the jail where others are kept, he should of not had any special treatment.

how was this "offense level" determined, sticking their fingers into the air?
Probably by the same process they use for all felons in federal court. I'm sure you can read up on it.

But at least we don't have to listen to you squawk that it didn't exist anymore.

I agree he should not of been, he should of been kept in the jail where others are kept, he should of not had any special treatment.
The prison is not going to do that. They are somewhat liable for his safety, and so putting him in solitary for a brief time was a no brainier, for them.

Where do these so called "judicial guidelines" come from?
It's a system of calculation used by the probation office of the court to recommend sentencing ranges to the judge. It's a point system resulting in a number which is called the "offender level".

Manafort scored a 38.

Manafort is highly unlikely to commit another offense. He's non-violent and a first time offender.

Probation would be appropriate.

So now are you saying NON violient offenders are not the same as violent, they erode the US judicial system and all Americans need to pay for their crimes.

What Manafort did and his sentence was to encourage money laundering and bank fraud.

No he is not a first time offender, what he is , is the first time getting caught.
Yes, non-violent offenders are not the same as violent offenders.

You have to be a congenital moron to believe that they should be treated the same.

Yes I think so, there would be a lot less white collar crime, get rid the federal prison camps.

You showed some squiggly lines on a chart.
And showed what the guidelines are for an offender of offense level 38.
You have to be fucking delusional if you believe the seriousness of Manafort's crimes is at the bottom of the chart. All you've shown is how biased Mueller's recommendation was. Misstating a something on a bank loan is a 38? Evading income taxes is a 38? That puts it right up there with mass murder, doesn't it?

Last edited:

Why don't we just execute them all? That would have a big impact on white collar crime.

Maybe we should, but I do not believe in the death sentence, so they can all be together in the same prison. Put one non violent in with a drug offender or a violent offender.

the only one learns is by Tough Love.

Last edited:
Where do these so called "judicial guidelines" come from?
It's a system of calculation used by the probation office of the court to recommend sentencing ranges to the judge. It's a point system resulting in a number which is called the "offender level".

Manafort scored a 38.

Manafort is highly unlikely to commit another offense. He's non-violent and a first time offender.

Probation would be appropriate.

So now are you saying NON violient offenders are not the same as violent, they erode the US judicial system and all Americans need to pay for their crimes.

What Manafort did and his sentence was to encourage money laundering and bank fraud.

No he is not a first time offender, what he is , is the first time getting caught.
Yes, non-violent offenders are not the same as violent offenders.

You have to be a congenital moron to believe that they should be treated the same.

Yes I think so, there would be a lot less white collar crime, get rid the federal prison camps.
Thanks for showing us why democracy is doomed to collapse. How can it survive when morons like you can vote?

You have to be fucking delusional if you believe the seriousness of Manafort's crimes is at the bottom of the chart.
Your criticism of people and a process you know less than nothing about is noted. Worthless, but noted.
Yeah, right, we should just mindlessly accept whatever some government apparatchik tells us without questioning it. You're the perfect Democrat.

Note that Mueller is the author of this document.
And this is your argument that the prosecution misrepresented the PSIR? That's obviously retarded, as the report goes to the judge and to the defense before these memos are produced. Man, you're really getting desperate.

Maybe we should.
2ey975y.jpg

Forum List

Back